Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2009, 09:07 PM

3,100 posts, read 3,300,995 times

Advertisements

That pretty much sums up the thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2009, 09:14 PM

27 posts, read 140,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud Foxx View Post
Well, to be honest Chicago doesnt have many drop dead gorgeous women, they usually flee to warmer climate places...and we get stuck with a bunch of 6-7's who think that they are 9-10. Thats why you see so many men settle down here with 5's-6's. In Chicago the beauty scale is curved. You wont find anything like Miami, LA, or NY hell we can even throw Houston and Atl in the pile. So what you will find is a bunch of "beauty is skin deep" and "inner beauty" excuses and psychobabble.....its all a bunch of Chicago bull to avoid the fact that this city is lacking when it comes to the honeys. Also the women in Chicago have delusions of grandeur, only here will you find a fat woman in the club dissing men with a snobby attitude.....LOL, I have seen it. Dont let these people lie to you, its true. But there are diamonds in the rough but be prepared for the BS. It took me to visit other cities to see the truth.
This is correct. I've lived here my entire life and my buddies say the same thing. 7's equate to hotties in Chicago, and it is filled with 5's and 6's. Exactly right. Southern women may look hotter but honestly I think they just know how to do makeup better and they have the charm, this combined gives them and extra 2. LA is overrated and gone downhill. Haven't been to NY much lately. It's definitely hard to pinpoint where hot women are, but I'd say retail clerks in the Michigan Ave corridor would be the best place to look. I saw a couple working at the photography gallery on the first floor of the Nordstroms mall.

Old 09-26-2009, 10:45 PM

3,674 posts, read 8,659,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by surlycue View Post
^^OMG, you're back. I thought you'd been eaten by wolves.
surleycue, let's be honest with ourselves.

You hoped. You didn't think.\

Quote:
Originally Posted by surlycue View Post
ok, ok. there are some good ones here but warning, NSFW: Guys with iPhones
We are now sisters.

Old 09-26-2009, 10:58 PM

11,975 posts, read 31,779,208 times
Holy ****, I wish I had never clicked that link. That was nasty. I need to get down with this texting jargon, because I have no ****ing idea what "NSFW" means.

Old 09-26-2009, 11:13 PM

15,586 posts, read 27,600,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookout Kid View Post
Holy ****, I wish I had never clicked that link. That was nasty. I need to get down with this texting jargon, because I have no ****ing idea what "NSFW" means.
Holy crap. I lasted about .5 seconds on that site!

Old 09-27-2009, 12:39 AM

3,674 posts, read 8,659,293 times
Mmm, only one of them was hung very well and he had ab definition. There's no way he was straight.

God damn twinks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago