U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 01:20 PM

26 posts, read 20,274 times

Advertisements

Revelation 8:8

The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, 9a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

Am-I the only one that think about the oil spill in Mexico? If they can`t stop it, a third (Atlantic) of the sea will be thurn into blood and kill the third of the creature.

I know, I do not have any explaination for the first trumpet and it could be something totally diferent, but I just wanted to point it out
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2010, 02:12 PM

4,309 posts, read 5,463,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonnerre2000 View Post
Revelation 8:8

The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, 9a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

Am-I the only one that think about the oil spill in Mexico? If they can`t stop it, a third (Atlantic) of the sea will be turned into blood and kill the third of the creature.

I know, I do not have any explanation for the first trumpet and it could be something totally different, but I just wanted to point it out

Not by any means a bible scholar, or theologian, but I have a gut feeling that... that "spill" is a precursor of things to come!

Here's a link that I keep bookmarked and like to refer back to it time and time again. Make no mistakes, the BIBLE is the FINAL AUTHORITY of all that was, that is, and that which is to come. Ask God sincerely to help you to understand the books of Daniel, Ezekiel and Revelation. It all there....

The First Four Trumpets

Blessings to you, Betsey

Old 06-10-2010, 02:32 PM

7,544 posts, read 11,583,644 times
Remember, the revelation of Jesus Christ is good news.

Old 06-10-2010, 02:34 PM

21,435 posts, read 29,606,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
Not by any means a bible scholar, or theologian, but I have a gut feeling that... that "spill" is a precursor of things to come!

Blessings to you, Betsey
I agree Betsey. It's not the second trumpet, we are still here. It is a sign of things to come.

Old 06-10-2010, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by little elmer View Post
Remember, the revelation of Jesus Christ is good news.
Yes. And the Good News is, you still have time to COME, amid the MESS!!

Old 06-10-2010, 04:02 PM

7,544 posts, read 11,583,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
Yes. And the Good News is, you still have time to COME, amid the MESS!!
The purpose of the events of the revelation (the revealing) is to bring forth Christ from within us. It's the revelation of Jesus.

Old 06-10-2010, 04:09 PM

2,031 posts, read 2,693,931 times
Only time will tell

Old 06-10-2010, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by little elmer View Post
The purpose of the events of the revelation (the revealing) is to bring forth Christ from within us. It's the revelation of Jesus.
From within who? And the un-save that doesn't have Christ "within"....what's the purpose of Revelation for THEM?

Old 06-10-2010, 05:10 PM

21,435 posts, read 29,606,904 times
The purpose of Revelation is reveal the full identity of Christ and to give warning to unbelievers and hope to believers.

Old 06-10-2010, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
The purpose of Revelation is reveal the full identity of Christ and to give warning to unbelievers and hope to believers.
Say it again please? For it is not just bout us...the believer's, it's for ALLLLLL! The believers and unbeliever's alike. Did I say all?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or