U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2010, 11:06 AM

223 posts, read 250,823 times

Advertisements

FALSE PROPHETS, FALSE DOCTRINE, FALSE jesus and FALSE salvation plan.

Matthew 24:24 (King James Version)

24For there shall arise FALSE CHRIST, and FALSE PROPHETS, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall DECEIVE the very ELECT.

Jesus was very SERIOUS about these warnings. He told us to be sober and to be watchful!

Have we seen any FALSE PRPHETS or FALSE CHRIST in uour days?? The answer is YES!!

I was an SDA for many 21 years. I did NOT notice anything wrong until 2001. I then stopped to think at a lesson study on the SCAPEGOAT. This did not make ANY SENSE as the word ATONEMENT was attached to the SCAPEGOAT. I was taught the SCAPEGOAT represented SATAN. Shortly after i left the movement with my wife and 5 kids.

God allowed SATAN to decieve the world with FALSE PROPHETS and FALSE CHRIST. I guess this is also going on in MANY other denominations.

Why does God allow SATAN to do this my wife and children asked me? It was NOT easy to explain why GOD allows this.

We as Christians are NO LONGER AFRAID of the warnings from the SDA movement to us about turning our back on the SDA church and their FALSE CHRIST.

The whole world is poisoned with SATAN false doctrine and false jesus.
Many leave the SDA each year and this includes Pastors too!!

My question to all readers is this: What are we doing about it to reveal this powerfull deception and FALSE doctrine of SATAN???? We can't possibly sit back and let individuals be decieved?

We need to use the internet more effectively!! Should we be afraid? NO!! so, why are most christians afraid to open their mouth to people who are worshiping in error?

Should we expose those who are working for SATAN?? Should we be afraid of powerfull church leaders?? or powerful church conference men?? the answer is NO!!

Here's what God says to us all:

Psalm 94:16 (King James Version)

16Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?

A request to the HEAD moderator. Please don't allow this thread to be closed. I have high hopes for this thread to reach many people in FALSE CHRISTIAN CHURCHES who preach a FALSE jesus and FALSE gospel and a FALSE salvation plan.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2010, 01:36 PM

115 posts, read 111,833 times
Quote:

Job 21:18 They are as stubble before the wind, and as chaff that the storm carrieth away.

Many people join apparently hoping that the church will preach a message of comfort while they remain in their sins. Then when they find out that the reason they are entrapped in their sins is because they love it, they quit.

Old 06-12-2010, 02:32 PM

139 posts, read 168,576 times
those who have ears and eyes will hear and see the truth and it will set them free.

god bless

Old 06-12-2010, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djconklin View Post
[/color][/b]

Job 21:18 They are as stubble before the wind, and as chaff that the storm carrieth away.

Many people join apparently hoping that the church will preach a message of comfort while they remain in their sins. Then when they find out that the reason they are entrapped in their sins is because they love it, they quit.
Conk.

Its pretty obvious you are still confused 6 mths on. You have ONE leg with EGW and the other on the BIBLE. You need to have BOTH LEGS on the BIBLE before you can UNDERSTAND the GREATER LIGHT!!
Your EGW LESSER LIGHT has confused your brains beyond repair!!

So, when do u think you will be able to DUMP the LESSER LIGHT of EGW and PLACE your faith 1000000% on the BIBLE ?? When?? when?? when??

Old 06-12-2010, 04:02 PM

4,309 posts, read 5,513,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNC10 View Post
FALSE PROPHETS, FALSE DOCTRINE, FALSE jesus and FALSE salvation plan.

Matthew 24:24 (King James Version)

24For there shall arise FALSE CHRIST, and FALSE PROPHETS, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall DECEIVE the very ELECT.

Jesus was very SERIOUS about these warnings. He told us to be sober and to be watchful!

Have we seen any FALSE PRPHETS or FALSE CHRIST in uour days?? The answer is YES!!

I was an SDA for many 21 years. I did NOT notice anything wrong until 2001. I then stopped to think at a lesson study on the SCAPEGOAT. This did not make ANY SENSE as the word ATONEMENT was attached to the SCAPEGOAT. I was taught the SCAPEGOAT represented SATAN. Shortly after i left the movement with my wife and 5 kids.

God allowed SATAN to decieve the world with FALSE PROPHETS and FALSE CHRIST. I guess this is also going on in MANY other denominations.

Why does God allow SATAN to do this my wife and children asked me? It was NOT easy to explain why GOD allows this.

We as Christians are NO LONGER AFRAID of the warnings from the SDA movement to us about turning our back on the SDA church and their FALSE CHRIST.

The whole world is poisoned with SATAN false doctrine and false jesus.

My question to all readers is this: What are we doing about it to reveal this powerfull deception and FALSE doctrine of SATAN???? We can't possibly sit back and let individuals be decieved?

We need to use the internet more effectively!! Should we be afraid? NO!! so, why are most christians afraid to open their mouth to people who are worshiping in error?

Should we expose those who are working for SATAN?? Should we be afraid of powerfull church leaders?? or powerful church conference men?? the answer is NO!!

Here's what God says to us all:

Psalm 94:16 (King James Version)

16Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?

A request to the HEAD moderator. Please don't allow this thread to be closed. I have high hopes for this thread to reach many people in FALSE CHRISTIAN CHURCHES who preach a FALSE jesus and FALSE gospel and a FALSE salvation plan.

I'LL rise!!! Not afraid.....I know MY REDEEMER LIVES!!

Old 06-12-2010, 04:05 PM

SEVEN QUESTIONS DJ Conk wont answer;

1. Have you passed the IJ? [EGW INVESTIGATIVE JUDGMENT]

2. Have your SINS been blotted out??

3. Has your jesus completed the ATONEMENT?

4. When will your jesus complete the ATONEMENT?

5. Can YOUR jesus complete the ATONEMENT without using SATAN?

6. Does the scapegoat represent JESUS? [Lev 16: 10]

7. Is EGW a prophet of GOD or SATAN?

Old 06-12-2010, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
I'LL rise!!! Not afraid.....I know MY REDEEMER LIVES!!
Betsey, lets see you prove it by taking on MR DJCONK.

Do you think you can handle him with your knowledge of scripture and wisdom? He is a tough cookie!!

And do you think you have the strength/faith to lead him to the TRUTH?

Heres my TOP 3 predictions:

1. Those that engage with DJConk will get baned before he does.

2. Those that engage with DJCONK will help him achieve his goal to get THREAD CLOSED!!

3. His targets will be my threads FIRST!! Then PURPLEHEARTS THREADS!!!

Last edited by JOHNC10; 06-12-2010 at 04:24 PM..

Old 06-12-2010, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by howgreatthouart View Post
those who have ears and eyes will hear and see the truth and it will set them free.

god bless
God prefers to use the SAINTS to bring the message to those who are blind and to set them FREE. Will you put your name forward or will you sit back and let others do it all?

We are God's ARMY and we are the ones that MUST put on the FULL ARMOUR and the HELMET with the SHIELD of FAITH!! Eph 6

The spiritual war is REAL and only a FEW are fit for the BATTLE at hand.

Old 06-12-2010, 05:25 PM

5,441 posts, read 4,767,680 times
Here's truth, regardless of denominations:

1. Our sins must be washed away by the blood of the Lamb. Water won't do it, nor church membership; only the blood can wash away sin.
2. We must be completely delivered from that old Adamic sinful nature, which comes through the blood of the Lamb.
3. We must live free from all sin, walking in God's holiness; the power is in the blood of the Lamb.
4. We must seek out the power of the Holy Ghost to keep us; the Disciples were all in one accord when the Holy Ghost came upon them with tongues of fire. It will be the same for us.

Diligently seek these things and you will wade out into God's greatness. Any teaching that disputes these fundamentals is false doctrine.

Old 06-12-2010, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
Here's truth, regardless of denominations:

1. Our sins must be washed away by the blood of the Lamb. Water won't do it, nor church membership; only the blood can wash away sin.
2. We must be completely delivered from that old Adamic sinful nature, which comes through the blood of the Lamb.
3. We must live free from all sin, walking in God's holiness; the power is in the blood of the Lamb.
4. We must seek out the power of the Holy Ghost to keep us; the Disciples were all in one accord when the Holy Ghost came upon them with tongues of fire. It will be the same for us.

Diligently seek these things and you will wade out into God's greatness. Any teaching that disputes these fundamentals is false doctrine.
No1 is imposible to do for some members here.

If they cant get passed No1? They won't be able to move to the next stage!!

Such lose their power to discern sacred things!!!

So, how do you suggest we help these guys??

This link shows you why theres a problem> Seven easy questions
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity