Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2010, 03:50 PM

223 posts, read 303,230 times

Advertisements

SEVEN QUESTIONS SDA'S WONT ANSWER;

1. Have you passed the IJ? [EGW INVESTIGATIVE JUDGMENT]

2. Have your SINS been blotted out??

3. Has your jesus completed the ATONEMENT?

4. When will your jesus complete the ATONEMENT?

5. Can YOUR jesus complete the ATONEMENT without using SATAN?

6. Does the scapegoat represent JESUS? [Lev 16: 10]

7. Is EGW a prophet of GOD or SATAN?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2010, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNC10 View Post

Mrs. E G White said: [SDA prophet]
  • "Fashion loads the heads of women with artificial braids and pads, which do not add to their beauty, but give an unnatural shape to the head. The hair is strained and forced into unnatural positions, and it is not possible for the heads of these fashionable ladies to be comfortable. The artificial hair and pads covering the base of the brain, heat and excite the spinal nerves centering in the brain. The head should ever be kept cool. The heat caused by these artificials induces the blood to the brain. The action of the blood upon the lower or animal organs of the brain, causes unnatural activity, tends to recklessness in morals, and the mind and heart is in danger of being corrupted. As the animal organs are excited and strengthened, the moral are enfeebled. The moral and intellectual powers of the mind become servants to the animal. In consequence of the brain being congested its nerves lose their healthy action, and take on morbid conditions, making it almost impossible to arouse the moral sensibilities. Such lose their power to discern sacred things. The unnatural heat caused by these artificial deformities about the head, induces the blood to the brain, producing congestion, and causing the natural hair to fall off, producing baldness. Thus the natural is sacrificed to the artificial.

"Many have lost their reason, and become hopelessly insane, by following this deforming fashion. Yet the slaves to fashion will continue to thus dress their heads, and suffer horrible disease and premature death, rather than be out of fashion."
    • - The Health Reformer, October 1, 1871
      - Second Advent Review and Sabbath Herald, October 17, 1871

For this reason many of her followers are UNABLE to answer correctly the 7 questions in my first post.

Old 06-12-2010, 04:44 PM

365 posts, read 511,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNC10 View Post

The bible contradicts Ellen G White and the SDA.

Hebrews 9:26 – He did away with sin on the Cross
Hebrews 9:28 - He took away the sin of the world at the Cross
Colossians 2:13 - He forgave all sins on the Cross – past present and future
Hebrews 1:3 – God cleansed all sins on the Cross
2 Cor 5:19 - God no longer counts the world’s sins against them
Hebrews 10:17-18 – God has forgiven all sins and forgotten them.

Old 06-12-2010, 05:02 PM

139 posts, read 223,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleHeart View Post
The bible contradicts Ellen G White and the SDA.

Hebrews 9:26 – He did away with sin on the Cross
Hebrews 9:28 - He took away the sin of the world at the Cross
Colossians 2:13 - He forgave all sins on the Cross – past present and future
Hebrews 1:3 – God cleansed all sins on the Cross
2 Cor 5:19 - God no longer counts the world’s sins against them
Hebrews 10:17-18 – God has forgiven all sins and forgotten them.
hello purpleheart

if people belive that jesus came to set them free from the guilt of sinning instead of setting them free from sin itself, then this means that jesus came to make it more easy for us to sin(doing evil)..by removing the guilt..therfore jesus promotes sin?
the god that i seek destroys the sin in me, destroys my desires to sin as i seek him and carry my cross daily so that i can become free from sin.
i dont mean to offend, i am just sharing what has been shown to me
god bless.

Old 06-12-2010, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by howgreatthouart View Post
hello purpleheart

if people belive that jesus came to set them free from the guilt of sinning instead of setting them free from sin itself, then this means that jesus came to make it more easy for us to sin(doing evil)..by removing the guilt..therfore jesus promotes sin?
the god that i seek destroys the sin in me, destroys my desires to sin as i seek him and carry my cross daily so that i can become free from sin.
i dont mean to offend, i am just sharing what has been shown to me
god bless.

1. Thou shalt not falsely accuse thy neighbour.

2. Are you claiming you are perfectly sinless and never sin anymore? Yes or No?

Matthew 5:37 Simply let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No'; anything beyond this comes from the evil one.

Old 06-12-2010, 05:29 PM

Quote:
1. Thou shalt not falsely accuse thy neighbour.

2. Are you claiming you are perfectly sinless and never sin anymore? Yes or No?

Matthew 5:37 Simply let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No'; anything beyond this comes from the evil one.
Hi purpleheart,

My apologies, i didn't mean to offend you in any way.
I was just sharing my opinion.
I wish u a blessed night.
Peace

Old 06-12-2010, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by howgreatthouart View Post
Hi purpleheart,

My apologies, i didn't mean to offend you in any way.
I was just sharing my opinion.
I wish u a blessed night.
Peace
I do not offend easily.

But please answer my question because it's related to your earlier statements. You didn't answer with a YES or NO earlier, and instead added things onto it, which according to Mat 5:37 comes from the evil one

Are you claiming you are perfectly sinless and never sin anymore? Yes or No?

Also, where did I say that Jesus didn't set us free from sin itself?

Old 06-12-2010, 05:55 PM

Quote:
I do not offend easily.

But please answer my question because it's related to your earlier statements.

Are you claiming you are perfectly sinless and never sin anymore? Yes or No?

I am on the way

Jesus said to repent and sin no more.
As i go to him daily and wait for him, he shows me the sin within me, so that i repent( this is when he forgives my sin) and as i continue to seek him and continue to turn away from sin i become closer to him ( i can choose to follow Jesus or continue to sin)
It is a journey. i dont agree that he excuses us to continue to sin.. i know that he wants us to turn away from sin as many times as we have to until we are purified.
As we desire to please him above all else... we choose to turn away from sin... becoming free from it and being able to serve god.
May god bless u
Peace

Old 06-12-2010, 06:28 PM

Answer YES or NO FIRST plz. Then you can say why you gave the answer you did.

To be fair, Mr Purpleheart has made it clear.

Old 06-12-2010, 06:43 PM

My apologies again purpleheart.
I answered what was in my heart. it took a little more than a Yes or no for me to share my understanding. please forgive me.. i do not wish to battle i am only here to share what has been shown to me.
Question 1. NO i work out my salvation daily/ god must show me what is in the depths of my heart so that i can repent and become free from sin.. i hope and pray that i may become free. as may all of us...
Question 2. NO As above god has yet to show me all of my sin therefore i must wait on him daily so that he can show me and i cant become free of sin.
Question 3. No sin can enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Question 4.You must be sinless to enter the kingdom of heaven

To be saved is to be become free from sin. This is what jesus came to save us from once we pick up our cross daily and follow him.
Many blessing to u
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity