U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2010, 07:56 PM

365 posts, read 425,232 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNC10 View Post
Mr T. J4L

Brilliant post!! one more point to your REP tally.

Will the IJ and EGW SOP perish first or last? You get one more point for correct answer.
What's a SOP? lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2010, 07:57 PM

365 posts, read 425,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNC10 View Post
I blame William Shakespear and KING JAMES for this nonsense of HELL BURNING for Eternity. Psalm 46 is the CLUE!!
And I blame Satan and then the Pope who flamed this lie into people's minds.

It began with Satan, then it infiltrated pagan philosophy (red devil with horns etc), jewish apostasies, catholicism then protestantism!

And one of the worse offenders is the Catholic Pope! The Roman Catholic Church pushed for this "eternal hellfire" teaching so they could get money of out of people from fear during dark ages, and this led and influenced translators to use english words such as "hell" and "eternal" for greek words that does NOT mean hell or endless.

Old 06-13-2010, 08:03 PM

223 posts, read 248,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleHeart View Post
And I blame Satan and then the Pope who flamed this lie into people's minds.

It began with Satan, then it infiltrated pagan philosophy (red devil with horns etc), jewish apostasies, catholicism then protestantism!

And one of the worse offenders is the Catholic Pope! The Roman Catholic Church pushed for this "eternal hellfire" teaching so they could get money of out of people from fear during dark ages, and this led and influenced translators to use english words such as "hell" and "eternal" for greek words that does NOT mean hell or endless.
Mr T

YEH Correct!! But William Shaky and King James are both responsible for putting it in the BIBLE! Psalm 46 tomoro.

Good nite to all.

Old 06-13-2010, 08:04 PM

30,295 posts, read 20,031,205 times
God is no arsonist . His motive with the use of fire is to purify

Old 06-13-2010, 08:49 PM

7,788 posts, read 10,461,224 times
Uh, guys?

Time to BREATHE!!!

June just deleted a bunch of posts, and trust her when she tells you that the thoughts going through her mind were almost guaranteed to send her to hell (not that in all likelihood she wasn't 'fast tracked' already) but that's not the point! This is the point:

It's Sunday. It's a thread. Be NICE!!!

Okay? Deep breaths, all ways round! (Cuz June doesn't want to have to close this thread, okay???)

Thanks!

Old 06-13-2010, 08:55 PM

115 posts, read 110,610 times
Quote:
What's a SOP?
Standard Operating Procedure.
===
Quote:
But William Shaky and King James are both responsible for putting it in the BIBLE!

Got proof?

Old 06-13-2010, 10:26 PM

3,381 posts, read 3,386,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
Uh, guys?

Time to BREATHE!!!

June just deleted a bunch of posts, and trust her when she tells you that the thoughts going through her mind were almost guaranteed to send her to hell (not that in all likelihood she wasn't 'fast tracked' already) but that's not the point! This is the point:

It's Sunday. It's a thread. Be NICE!!!

Okay? Deep breaths, all ways round! (Cuz June doesn't want to have to close this thread, okay???)

Thanks!
Thanks, June. The link I posted in the OP was one I have been waiting on for a couple of months, but I haven't been home for the past couple of days, and I'm typing on my phone, which makes it hard to respond to some of this. It looks like the thread kind of spiraled down before I could get my posts in.

Old 06-14-2010, 01:13 AM

2,031 posts, read 2,690,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifertexan View Post
They admit they have only seen the book for sale.Why then the need to be snarky?

*shaking my head at the need of the ET's to be so mean spirited toward innocent questions*
Innocent question? There was no innocent question. She was making fun of a book that she hasn't read. Do I believe the book is 100% true? No, but I would never comment about a book, especially negatively, if I haven't even tried to read it.

Last edited by CantWait2Leave; 06-14-2010 at 01:47 AM..

Old 06-14-2010, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleHeart View Post
What's a SOP? lol
EGW writings are known as "Spirit Of Prophecy" [SoP] How can you forget? ONLY THE CHURCH THAT HAS THE SOP WILL BE THE BRIDE OF CHRIST!!
The MESSAGE of the THREE ANGELS IS TO BE GIVEN OUT TO THE WORLD EGW SAYS!!! BUT HER LOVERS ARE NOT DOING IT!! I wonder why?? Perhaps DJCONKLIN will tell us why?? [this century/mil]

SOP> http://cwj.egwwritings.org/10sopbooks.htm

Old 06-14-2010, 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djconklin View Post
Standard Operating Procedure.
===
[/color][/b]

Got proof?
YES. BUT YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE IT UNLESS EGW TOLD YOU!!
WILLIAM SHAKY DISOBEYED THE KING NOT TO PUT HIS NAME IN THE BIBLE BUT WILLIAM SHAKY WAS ADAMENT TO PUT HIS NAME IN !! ITS IN PSALMS!!

WHEN WILL YOU OBEY EGW ADVICE TO PREACH THE "3 ANGELS MESSAGE" TO THE WORLD?? WHEN??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity