U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2010, 05:43 PM

3,553 posts, read 4,373,707 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by herefornow View Post
Especially the religious. Yes.
They are the worst. They have religion, but no relationship. They follow the traditions and commandments of men, but fail in the love of the Father. So, yes, you are right.

But the last thing any of us need to do, is start a 'new' religion, which I see taking place on this board.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2010, 05:52 PM

3,381 posts, read 3,382,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotinAZ View Post
They are the worst. They have religion, but no relationship. They follow the traditions and commandments of men, but fail in the love of the Father. So, yes, you are right.

But the last thing any of us need to do, is start a 'new' religion, which I see taking place on this board.

This started 2000 years ago. The ONLY reason we have a voice at ALL right now is because of the internet. There have been MANY who have been blessed with the Big Picture over the last 2000 years, but they were killed off, mostly, by the Catholic and Protestant churches. We are STILL not allowed to speak of these things in the Synagogues.

The Restoration of All is not a new religion.

Old 06-15-2010, 08:11 PM

3,553 posts, read 4,373,707 times
Quote:
This started 2000 years ago. The ONLY reason we have a voice at ALL right now is because of the internet. There have been MANY who have been blessed with the Big Picture over the last 2000 years, but they were killed off, mostly, by the Catholic and Protestant churches. We are STILL not allowed to speak of these things in the Synagogues.

The Restoration of All is not a new religion.
Sure it is. The Restoration of ALL is biblical. But you have failed in the definition of the word ALL. You have to discount more scriptures to believe in the literal salvation of all, than not to.

If I am God, per say. Then I decree what is right, and what is wrong. And the primary reason for this, is to give you the chance to come unto me, as your God and your Creator, willingly on your own. I have given you the most precious gift of ALL, because I KNOW you will break my commands, so if ONLY you would accept the gift, which is the blood of my own Son, you can then come unto me. Will you come to me? Out of Love? Because I love you? Your call, and your choice.

Well, this also applies to billions of people. All those who have lived, or ever will live. ALL of my creation. Everyone has the chance, and no man nor woman will be left out of this opportunity. Some have seen it far off in the distance, some had it up close, and many more see it from behind them in their history. Either way, if they know me, they are without excuse.

But, there will be those who have heard, have seen, and have turned their backs on us. They will be the most despised of all of creation, and they will feel the full weight of my vengence before I snuff them completely out of existence so there will not even be a memory of them.

Then everyone who is left, ALL of them, will bend their knees, and lower the heads to my Son, and give Him the Honor He deserves, and that I have bestowed upon Him. Then I will be ALL and in ALL forever, even unto the end of the ages.

This is how I see this coming about from God's standpoint, personally after many many years of searching out the Truth. But hey, what do I know.

Old 06-15-2010, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotinAZ View Post
Sure it is. The Restoration of ALL is biblical. But you have failed in the definition of the word ALL. You have to discount more scriptures to believe in the literal salvation of all, than not to.

If I am God, per say. Then I decree what is right, and what is wrong. And the primary reason for this, is to give you the chance to come unto me, as your God and your Creator, willingly on your own. I have given you the most precious gift of ALL, because I KNOW you will break my commands, so if ONLY you would accept the gift, which is the blood of my own Son, you can then come unto me. Will you come to me? Out of Love? Because I love you? Your call, and your choice.

Well, this also applies to billions of people. All those who have lived, or ever will live. ALL of my creation. Everyone has the chance, and no man nor woman will be left out of this opportunity. Some have seen it far off in the distance, some had it up close, and many more see it from behind them in their history. Either way, if they know me, they are without excuse.

But, there will be those who have heard, have seen, and have turned their backs on us. They will be the most despised of all of creation, and they will feel the full weight of my vengence before I snuff them completely out of existence so there will not even be a memory of them.

Then everyone who is left, ALL of them, will bend their knees, and lower the heads to my Son, and give Him the Honor He deserves, and that I have bestowed upon Him. Then I will be ALL and in ALL forever, even unto the end of the ages.

This is how I see this coming about from God's standpoint, personally after many many years of searching out the Truth. But hey, what do I know.
NOPE! Not at all how it's going down. Not at ALL! Sorry. Not going to happen, amigo. You've got the wrong god under your skin.

(snuff them out of existence. Nice.)

Father, FORGIVE THEM!

HotinAZ, is he going to forgive even the ones that KILLED his son?????

Last edited by herefornow; 06-15-2010 at 08:28 PM..

Old 06-15-2010, 08:17 PM

10,290 posts, read 8,043,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aschultz73 View Post
Universalism is not Christianity. Again you make the mistake. Christianity is not a perception nor is it a belief system akin to denominational status. It would be so if Christianity were defined by the dictionary, but Christianity is not defined by the dictionary, it is defined in the Truth of Scripture.

You might think we share a common God, but we do not. It is not a perceptional issue, it is a matter of Truth. This is why your definitions of scripture cling to your pattern of belief. You place perception above Truth.

Keep laughing. The deceiver laughs right along with you.

As always Im still waiting for the scriptural proof of repentance after death. Show scriptural proof or use conjecture or perception. Either way what is false is still false, perception does not make what is false to be True.
Amen.... Aschultz !! The universalist god is definitely not the God of all Creation.....

And there is NO such scripture to show proof that there will be repentance after death..... or the universalist as aggressive some are would of definitely without haste post it to prove their point but they can not because it is a lie.
The universalist god is false, and a deceiver, a liar, a thief, giving its followers a false sense of hope and peace leading people astray believing all its false teaching.... !!

Old 06-15-2010, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte'Chic View Post
Amen.... Aschultz !! The universalist god is definitely not the God of all Creation.....

And there is NO such scripture to show proof that there will be repentance after death..... or the universalist as aggressive some are would of definitely without haste post it to prove their point but they can not because it is a lie.
The universalist god is false, and a deceiver, a liar, a thief, giving its followers a false sense of hope and peace leading people astray believing all its false teaching.... !!
What is the 'Lake of Fire?'

Old 06-15-2010, 08:46 PM

10,290 posts, read 8,043,800 times
Quote:
What is the 'Lake of Fire?'
What do you mean what is the "Lake of Fire?" Why do you ask me ?
Ask the God of truth and He will show you and it definitely will not be what the universalism god teaches, he teaches total contradiction to the written word of God, leading his followers far away from God who is the truth.....

Old 06-15-2010, 08:52 PM

21,418 posts, read 29,551,815 times
Quote:

Quote:
Ask the God of truth and He will show you and it definitely will not be what the universalism god teaches, he teaches total contradiction to the written word of God, leading his followers far away from God who is the truth.....
AMEN!!!!!!!!! Two great posts!

Old 06-15-2010, 08:59 PM

Quote:

Isn't this what you said?

"And there is NO such scripture to show proof that there will be repentance after death..... or the universalist as aggressive some are would of definitely without haste post it to prove their point but they can not because it is a lie."

So, you have never been given an answer?
Is that true?

(By the way, there is no PROOF of anything. Only faith.)

What happens when one dies in their sins without a covering? The
wrath
remains. Then what?

Old 06-15-2010, 09:28 PM

The LOF, or, the Lake of Fire, is the SECOND death. Revelation 20:14.

We ALL have to die the first one. Yes?

What is the SECOND death, then? What do you think this is a metaphor for?

WHAT kind of people get "thrown" in? Are bodies burned of killed? Does the Bible say? What happens when pure spirit (God) hits corruption full blast with it's CONSUMING FIRE??

In Rev. 20:12 "every man’s work" shall be judged by "fire"
"and the dead judged… ACCORDING TO THEIR WORKS," (Rev. 20:11). And they are judged in "FIRE.

…they were judged every man ACCORDING TO THEIR WORKS." (Rev. 20:13). And they are judged in "FIRE," Vers. 14, 15 & 21:8.

I'm sure you have read these things before, right?

Here is the "Lake of Fire" series for you:

L. Ray Smith - Lake of Fire - Part 5
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity