U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2010, 04:01 PM

7,374 posts, read 7,230,139 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotinAZ View Post
Father forgive them, FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO.

It was God's purpose to blind them, so how could He hold them accountable for what was purposed from the foundation of the world? His death for the redemption of sins.

IOW, the reason they crucified Him was a VALID reason, but it was NOT a correct one, as Christ was correct in His testimony, although the Pharisees could not 'hear', nor 'see' it. Blasphemy carried the penalty of death. Right?

And actually, the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob is my God Almighty, so careful how you address me claiming a falsehood against me. I serve Christ Jesus my King and Savior. Thank you.
They will be the last to enter into the kingdom according to Christ ... Remember? Even after sorcerers and harlots. The first shall be last ...

Selah ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2010, 04:07 PM

Quote:
or Saints, or Sons, or any who obey and serve our God and His Son. The evildoers and those who reside in the darkness will be outside the Kingdom. Right?
Yes ... Until they are born again and made sons of God. Just like you and me.

Selah ...

Old 06-16-2010, 04:08 PM

8,435 posts, read 8,432,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
All die in Adam ... All are made alive in Christ. How many die in Adam? Everyone who has ever lived. Who will be made alive in Christ? Everyone who has ever lived. For God shall cause all to become one together in Christ. He will Have all people to be saved and come to a full knowledge of the truth. Even you ... Some day.

Selah ...
Exactly!

Old 06-16-2010, 04:14 PM

Quote:
They are the worst. They have religion, but no relationship. They follow the traditions and commandments of men, but fail in the love of the Father. So, yes, you are right.

But the last thing any of us need to do, is start a 'new' religion, which I see taking place on this board.

We have to put the truth to the lie people. Hotinaz is lying and he knows it as i and many others have already shown the proof that originally the early church believed in the salvation of all.

Here hotinaz, is truth. You and no one else can deny it ...

Quote:
"In the first five or six centuries of Christianity there were six theological schools, of which four (Alexandria, Antioch, Caesarea, and Edessa, or Nisibis) were Universalist; one (Ephesus) accepted conditional immortality (annihilationism); one (Carthage or Rome) taught endless punishment of the wicked”.

The Schaff-Herzog Encyclopedia of Religious Knowledge, vol. 12, p. 96
* Seymour, Charles. A Theodicy of Hell. p. 25. Springer (2000).
* Ludlow, Morwenna. Universal Salvation: eschatology in the thought of Gregory of Nyssa and Karl Rahner. Pp. 1-2. Oxford University Press (2000)
Universalism was the original Gospel taught and preached throughout the world. Those who believe in ET will lie and say that Universlaism is a new religion. But in fact the majority of Christians in the first 4 centuries taught and believed in universalism.

AND THAT IS A FACT ...

Amen ...

Last edited by Ironmaw1776; 06-16-2010 at 04:26 PM..

Old 06-16-2010, 04:40 PM

970 posts, read 722,566 times
Quote:
We have to put the truth to the lie people. Hotinaz is lying and he knows it as i and many others have already shown the proof that originally the early church believed in the salvation of all.

Here hotinaz, is truth. You and no one else can deny it ...

Universalism was the original Gospel taught and preached throughout the world. Those who believe in ET will lie and say that Universlaism is a new religion. But in fact the majority of Christians in the first 4 centuries taught and believed in universalism.

AND THAT IS A FACT ...

Amen ...

Don't bother the ET'ers with facts. Anyone can state facts.

Old 06-16-2010, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Sure it is. The Restoration of ALL is biblical. But you have failed in the definition of the word ALL. You have to discount more scriptures to believe in the literal salvation of all, than not to.

If I am God, per say. Then I decree what is right, and what is wrong. And the primary reason for this, is to give you the chance to come unto me, as your God and your Creator, willingly on your own. I have given you the most precious gift of ALL, because I KNOW you will break my commands, so if ONLY you would accept the gift, which is the blood of my own Son, you can then come unto me. Will you come to me? Out of Love? Because I love you? Your call, and your choice.

Well, this also applies to billions of people. All those who have lived, or ever will live. ALL of my creation. Everyone has the chance, and no man nor woman will be left out of this opportunity. Some have seen it far off in the distance, some had it up close, and many more see it from behind them in their history. Either way, if they know me, they are without excuse.

But, there will be those who have heard, have seen, and have turned their backs on us. They will be the most despised of all of creation, and they will feel the full weight of my vengence before I snuff them completely out of existence so there will not even be a memory of them.

Then everyone who is left, ALL of them, will bend their knees, and lower the heads to my Son, and give Him the Honor He deserves, and that I have bestowed upon Him. Then I will be ALL and in ALL forever, even unto the end of the ages.

This is how I see this coming about from God's standpoint, personally after many many years of searching out the Truth. But hey, what do I know.

The epistle of Hotinaz ...

There is a word for this type of thinking ...

Misanthropy ...

Old 06-16-2010, 06:33 PM

3,553 posts, read 4,388,154 times
Quote:
All die in Adam ... All are made alive in Christ. How many die in Adam? Everyone who has ever lived. Who will be made alive in Christ? Everyone who has ever lived. For God shall cause all to become one together in Christ. He will Have all people to be saved and come to a full knowledge of the truth. Even you ... Some day.

Selah ...
How many die in Adam?

Let the dead bury the dead. They are ALREADY DEAD!

We shall see. I will not die, but be changed,,,in the twinkling of an eye. Sown into that which does not decay. For I AM in Christ, and Christ is IN ME.

Selah yourself, and your delusion.

Old 06-16-2010, 06:46 PM

Quote:
The epistle of Hotinaz ...

There is a word for this type of thinking ...

Misanthropy ...
And there is a word for your type of reasoning. Delusional.

Get rid of the sin, and your conscience will be cleansed. Then you won't have to worry about how hot the fire is.

Nice you deleted calling me a liar, but I saw it none the less. But I take what the Word of God revealed says, not any mere man, lest he be called out on what he preaches and it lines up with the WHOLE of scripture and not taken completely out of context to suit a doctrine.

You see, this is what those nutjobs in Topeka do. They use scripture to slander and discriminate against gays, even to the point of hatred.

The only difference between what you preach and what they preach is the message. But neither is the Truth.

Old 06-16-2010, 06:57 PM

3,381 posts, read 3,398,176 times
Quote:
And there is a word for your type of reasoning. Delusional.

Get rid of the sin, and your conscience will be cleansed. Then you won't have to worry about how hot the fire is.

Nice you deleted calling me a liar, but I saw it none the less. But I take what the Word of God revealed says, not any mere man, lest he be called out on what he preaches and it lines up with the WHOLE of scripture and not taken completely out of context to suit a doctrine.

You see, this is what those nutjobs in Topeka do. They use scripture to slander and discriminate against gays, even to the point of hatred.

The only difference between what you preach and what they preach is the message. But neither is the Truth.
I believe pretty much what Ironmaw does. Are you saying I believe in the Restoration of All Things because I have a guilty conscience? How does that even make any sense?

That is what you are accusing Ironmaw of, right?

Walter Raleigh Wishes of an Elderly Man

"I wish I loved the human race;"
"I wish I loved its silly face;"
"I wish I liked the way it walks;"
"I wish I liked the way it talks;"
"And when I'm introduced to one"
"I wish I thought What Jolly Fun!"

Old 06-16-2010, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by herefornow View Post
I believe pretty much what Ironmaw does. Are you saying I believe in the Restoration of All Things because I have a guilty conscience? How does that even make any sense?

That is what you are accusing Ironmaw of, right?
People who have something to hide, need a blanket to cover them up. This is all UR is, a blanket.

They refuse to see in the perfect and complete justice of God. They question the potter though they be nothing but clay. I mean really. It is one thing to reason with God, for this He calls us to do. It is another to jump on a bandwagon and believe whatever doctrine is thrown our way, no matter how lovely and sensible it is. It HAS to LINE UP with the WHOLE of SCRIPTURE, period.

I have seen people just throw Yahweh out completely, because His justice was too harsh for them. I have seen people worship idols, and doctrines, and even bibles. It is cult-like. They cannot even hold a conversation without their doctrine being thrown in there, like it is some little secret nugget the rest of the world is blinded to. I mean really.

You seriously don't think there were 'enlightened' men who pondered over the very same scriptures you all latch onto? Why did they not receive this? Instead, they alarmed the public about the horrors of being eternally seperated from the Father, either by fire, or just completely out of existence, which BTW, I believe.

This is why the continuing unrepentant sinners flock to those churches. Why should they repent? They are saved already, right??? Even the preachers,,,uggh. Delusional is the proper word. Tickles the ears, for sure, but it does not line up with the WHOLE of scripture, which is why so many just throw out the ENTIRE OT. They should though. Their God is different, and also their Jesus. So be it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity