U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2012, 06:39 AM

115 posts, read 110,445 times

Advertisements

>The Church Jesus formed; "Baptized INFANTS"!

Nope. In fact, even as late as when the (now) Leaning Tower of Pisa was built they were still baptizing by immersion. A lecturer at Notre dame showed us a picture of the floor and pointed out that underneath was a baptismal tank. When Peter preached and told the audience to repent and be baptized, he wasn't talking to infants--they have nothing to repent of.

---

If the cause of the critics was so true, so right, so holy, then why do they have to lie about Ellen G. White 210 times (so far)? And even if they didn't tell the lie, they approve of the lie by their silence. How well is that going to work out on the judgment day? What does the Bible say:

(KJV) Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

(KJV) Revelation 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

(KJV) Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

I don't need a bishop, or anyone else, to tell me what those verses say.
Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2012, 11:43 AM

5,261 posts, read 6,232,976 times
Default Ellen White...true prophet or not ?...

...Not.

For the sincere in heart, it is vital that we put all teaching under the light of the scriptures and prove all things...even doctrines that have been considered orthodox for centuries. Some churchmen have accepted doctrines of demons because they have not tested the source of supernatural signs and wonders.

Supernatural signs and wonders do not authenticate a teaching. Here, the prophet Isaiah has given us a standard that will expose many of the false teachers in todays churches:

"To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them." Isaiah 8:20.

ELLEN WHITE DOES NOT PASS THE TEST

"ADDING TO" AND "DIMINISHING FROM" THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD

The Ten Commandments are the Royal Law of God. They are a complete law...with nothing added. The Ten Commandments are the Law of the Covenant that was ratified by the blood of Jesus. They are the perfect law of liberty by which all men will be judged. It can never be changed.

Ellen White "ADDED TO" the Ten Commandments with the false "Gospel of Health Reform" that makes vegetarianism a requirement for salvation.

Most of modern Christianity have "DIMINISHED FROM" the Ten Commandments by rejecting the Sabbath Commandment as a requirement for salvation.

[The Ten Commandments are the perfect law of God:] "These words the LORD spake unto all your assembly in the mount out of the midst of the fire, of the cloud, and of the thick darkness, with a great voice: AND HE ADDED NO MORE. And he wrote them in two tables of stone, and delivered them unto me." Deuteronomy 5:22

Anyone who "ADDS TO IT" or "DIMINISHES FROM IT" have not only judged the perfection of God's law; but they have also arrogantly judged the wisdom of the Creator who gave it.

"What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it." Deuteronomy 12:32.

Only God knows how many people have rejected the Sabbath Commandment because of the absurdities of Ellen White. When will the Seventh Day Adventist Church heed these words of wisdom?

"Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar." Proverbs 30:6.

...blessings.

I am not a Seventh Day Adventist (and never have been), a natural Jew, or a Catholic. I am simply the least of Christ's brethren who love Him and keep His Commandments.

Old 06-02-2012, 07:43 PM

197 posts, read 248,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesigns64 View Post
"I also saw that Old Jerusalem would never be built up."
Early Writings Pg 75.
Hmmm, looks to me like Old Jerusalem has been built up.
One false prophecy makes a false prophet.

Want more???

Want some help with it? make sure you get the " Decay of The Head" and the dietary " counsels" in there.

Old 06-02-2012, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNC10 View Post
This is why i said they teach SALVATION is for SDA only!

i will show you stronger statements later.

You're not going nearly far enough , kindly explain to folks exactly what " Salvation" within the Adventist doctrine hinges upon.

Old 06-02-2012, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djconklin View Post
>This PROPHESY PROVES; "Martin Luther the False Teacher"!

Nope; Luther taught righteousness by faith, just like Paul did.

>djconklin All with God inside enter heaven.. God would NOT put himself into Gehenna!

Correct. And one way to tell if someone is in Christ is to note if they tell lies or if they catch lies that others tell. I now have a list of 198 lies that people have told about EGW. To date, none of those who told the lie (they could have said that the lie was something they had been told by someone else and thus escape responsibility for the lie) have admitted that it was a lie. Even those who didn't tell any of the lies won't do so either!

Oh really? WHERE ya want to start , hey hows about " masturbation leads to inward decay of the head"............start with medical cites backing that one.

And hey ya want to get to EGWrongs plagiarisation of various and sundry others in her writings , including Kellogg.

Hows about the dietary counsels , want me to put up her bull**** as regards meat , coffee , tea , cheese , peppers , spices , seafood......then I can point out where *she* was a lifelong meat eater.

Yeah lets get right down to the nitty gritty of SDA and the Ponzi Scheme control freak system it is , all founded on an erroneous non-Biblical prediction by Miller in the first place ...." No man can know the time or place..."....forget that one did ya.

YEAH bring that crap HERE , if ya haven't sussed it out by now I'm EX SDA , and SDA along with Pentacostals are the reason I'm an athiest , so BRING your crap on , keeping mind that I taught this CRAP at both Andrews and Loma Linda.

YEAH , we'll do The Investigative Judgement up brown , and then we can get to Heresies such as Soul Sleep , the prevailing view of the Trinity within SDA , the REWRITE of the Bible known as the " Clear Word " Bible and then we can get to the ABUSIVE system of social pressures within the CULT known as SDA ( see Hoekema).......

Then if that isn't enough we can closely examine the connections with Branch Davidianism and it's whacks ( don't even make an attempt to argue that ) the connections with the Strong City Cult ( Travesser / Bent in jail for diddling little girls) and the Ant Hill Commune.

TRY me and see what happens.

Old 06-03-2012, 04:18 PM

3 posts, read 2,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bay4hotrod View Post
Seventh Day Adventists do not believe like other religions that they will be the only ones that are saved. For example the criminal on the cross? We are saved by our admission and belief, not by our association or works. Adventists believe in the 3 Angel's message and hope everyone goes home!
Thank you! I do not know where they are getting that information, I grew up in the SDA church and I have never once heard that you have to be SDA to be saved! I have only read one of Mrs. White's books (she is not a "god", I have no clue where they heard that either) but we do actually live be the bible, thus keeping the sabbath day holy! I have yet to meet one person to be able to show me where it says in the bible to not keep the sabbath day!!

Old 06-04-2012, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollybolly22 View Post
Thank you! I do not know where they are getting that information, I grew up in the SDA church and I have never once heard that you have to be SDA to be saved! I have only read one of Mrs. White's books (she is not a "god", I have no clue where they heard that either) but we do actually live be the bible, thus keeping the sabbath day holy! I have yet to meet one person to be able to show me where it says in the bible to not keep the sabbath day!!

Uh HUH , EGW isn't ' God' ...ya care to discuss the 28 Fundamental Beliefs than , and exactly how most of 'em are contingent upon acceptance of EGW and here " prophecies and counsels"?

Hey lets talk about the consquences of NOT going along with the SDA diet? And you've haven't heard " others won't be saved'.........really?

So ya never heard about how ALL who aren't SDA belong to the " Harlot of Babylon" and are going to " accept the mark of the Beast" for not worshipping on the Sabbath?

Here ya go , answer these from EGW..........

EGW: By lacing, the internal organs of women are crowded out of their positions. There is scarcely a woman that is thoroughly healthy. The majority of women have numerous ailments. Many are troubled with weaknesses of most distressing nature. These fashionably dressed women cannot transmit good constitutions to their children. Some women have naturally small waists. But rather than regard such forms as beautiful, they should be viewed as defective. These wasp waists may have been transmitted to them from their mothers, as the result of their indulgence in the sinful practice of tight-lacing, and in consequence of imperfect breathing. Poor children born of these miserable slaves of fashion have diminished vitality, and are predisposed to take on disease. The impurities retained in the system in consequence of imperfect breathing are transmitted to their offspring. The Health Reformer, November 1, 1871, paragraph 23.

EGW: Fashion loads the heads of women with artificial braids and pads, which do not add to their beauty, but give an unnatural shape to the head. The hair is strained and forced into unnatural positions, and it is not possible for the heads of these fashionable ladies to be comfortable. The artificial hair and pads covering the base of the brain, heat and excite the spinal nerves centering in the brain. The head should ever be kept cool. The heat caused by these artificials induces the blood to the brain. The action of the blood upon the lower or animal organs of the brain, causes unnatural activity, tends to recklessness in morals, and the mind and heart is in danger of being corrupted. As the animal organs are excited and strengthened, the moral are enfeebled. The moral and intellectual powers of the mind become servants to the animal. The Health Reformer, October 1, 1871, paragraph 9

EGW: The eating of pork has produced scrofula, leprosy, and cancerous humors. Pork eating is still causing the most intense suffering to the human race. Counsels on Diet and Foods, page 393, paragraph 2.

EGW: Females possess less vital force than the other sex, and are deprived very much of the bracing, invigorating air, by their in-doors life. The results of self-abuse in them is seen in various diseases, such as catarrh, dropsy, headache, loss of memory and sight, great weakness in the back and loins, affections of the spine, the head often decays inwardly. Cancerous humor, which would lay dormant in the system their life-time, is inflamed, and commences its eating, destructive work. The mind is often utterly ruined, and insanity takes place. An Appeal to Mothers, page 27, paragraph 1.

And YES I've got more , a LOT more. EGWrong wrote a 6 and and half foot long bookshelf worth of books. We go into WHO published those if ya want.........

Old 06-04-2012, 05:03 PM

5,965 posts, read 5,567,063 times
I think the woman was a half bubble off plumb.

Old 06-04-2012, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DASULAR17 View Post
I've never heard of this White person who very well may be a good christian but of the modern day prophets I believe that Rick Joyner,Perry Stone and the late David Wilkerson and the late Derek Prince are all I personally consider prophets. Those that use scripture at a level that uncovers mysteries yeach truth might include Sid Roth,John Hagee,Jim Bakker, Franklin Graham ,Joyce Meyer , Rabbi Jonathan Cahn ,Joel Rosenburg ,and the Prophecy News network.Naturally other like Paula White,T.D. Jakes and Rick Warren provide great biblical insight.

Das

ah yyeessss the cream of the crop from the Shills and ConMen/Women of Prosperity Theology , golly but there's some FINE examples of humanity in there isn't there?

Hey how long do you think a family of four could eat just off the jewelry Joyce Meyer wears to the pulpit?

And EGW was a conartist exploiting folks fears as regards Salvation for money and power................just like every other name on that list you put up.

Old 06-04-2012, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartsong View Post
I think the woman was a half bubble off plumb.

That;s not even the TIP of this Iceberg , SDA is a *Cult* , and it's one built around a *provably* false prophetess and upon the quicksand of William Millers " date-setting" and The Great Disappointment.

And might as well get this one outa the way too.........a straight line SDA>>>>> Shepherds Rod ( Houteff)>>>>>Davidians ( Roden)>>>>>Branch Davidians ( Vernon Howell... baptised SDA.......i.e. Koresh)

And folks might want to Google the " Strong City Cult" and Travesser/Bent , another clown real big on quoting EGW..........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity