U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 07:39 PM

66 posts, read 62,962 times

Advertisements

Why did God Create Mosquitos.
I don't know if if any of you live in mosquito infested areas.. but i do.. and i wander daily.. WHY DID he create them.. am serious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2010, 10:54 PM

26,372 posts, read 14,243,267 times
They are food for other species...

Old 06-15-2010, 01:26 AM

2,739 posts, read 7,665,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by selinabetrue View Post
Why did God Create Mosquitos.
I don't know if if any of you live in mosquito infested areas.. but i do.. and i wander daily.. WHY DID he create them.. am serious.
I can certainly relate, because I live where there are mosquitoes also. I don't think the Bible tells us why God made them, but my quess is the bugs turned against us after the sin of Adam of Eve.You can add lots of other bugs to the list, like hornets, wasps, killer bees, flies, gnats, ticks, fire ants, scorpions, black widow spiders...the list goes on and on...
In the meanwhile, here's what to do if one lands on you:

Bud

Old 06-15-2010, 03:12 AM

3,381 posts, read 3,392,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BudinAk View Post
I can certainly relate, because I live where there are mosquitoes also. I don't think the Bible tells us why God made them, but my quess is the bugs turned against us after the sin of Adam of Eve.You can add lots of other bugs to the list, like hornets, wasps, killer bees, flies, gnats, ticks, fire ants, scorpions, black widow spiders...the list goes on and on...
In the meanwhile, here's what to do if one lands on you:

Bud

Lol.

My husband comes from Alaska. He says the mosquito is your state bird.

Old 06-15-2010, 09:15 AM

7,544 posts, read 11,591,635 times
God can see and appreciate the beauty in any and everything He creates - He's way above us in every way.

Not that I like those things...

Old 06-15-2010, 09:49 AM

8,830 posts, read 9,777,276 times
Ugh.....I understand your question because they sure are a nuisance. They serve a purpose I guess, as food for other creepy crawly things but other than that I see no good use for them. I used to live right on the coast so I can relate. We have them here too, but not near as bad as the coast. I like what Bud said....very funny.

Old 06-15-2010, 01:53 PM

889 posts, read 2,317,090 times
This God-fearing Christian has wondered that same thing. I guess He made mosquitoes to feed the bats. ? If there is a party of 20 people, the squitoes ALWAYS find ME. :-(

Old 06-15-2010, 02:37 PM

66 posts, read 62,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cityflair View Post
This God-fearing Christian has wondered that same thing. I guess He made mosquitoes to feed the bats. ? If there is a party of 20 people, the squitoes ALWAYS find ME. :-(
or maybe he made US to feed the mosquitos ..lol

they find me in the crowd too, we have sweet blood

Old 06-15-2010, 02:40 PM

2,031 posts, read 2,695,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cityflair View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by selinabetrue View Post
or maybe he made US to feed the mosquitos ..lol

they find me in the crowd too, we have sweet blood
Me too, unfortunately. I was in Hawaii with a huge group of friends and not one of them got a mosquito bite, but I was literally covered in them. I am allergic to them and they get HUGE. It's awful.

Old 06-15-2010, 06:10 PM

7,887 posts, read 6,711,972 times
If you harm a bird or pet fish or animals or pets or its kind , and There is mercy in the Spirit of Christ for these beings, but if you harm and bug in your home or bugs that are bothering you in the outdoors than the spirit of Christ will give you a pass all the time if you kill one....... Do not know the mercy of Spirit of Christ for hunters, but there are Christians hunters......but for meat of animals Spirit of Christ Says ``Jesus has a plan.``.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity