U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2018, 05:14 AM

27,998 posts, read 15,082,761 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
post scripture to that effect.
Post scripture to prove otherwise...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2018, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Not the one God planted and put the man in. Genesis 3:23 "Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken. 24 "So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life".

then they had Cain and Abel , OUTSIDE the garden.

now if you have a different scripture showing otherwise please post it.

PCY.
Nope...You misunderstand...

Old 03-14-2018, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Not the one God planted and put the man in. Genesis 3:23 "Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken. 24 "So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life".

then they had Cain and Abel , OUTSIDE the garden.

now if you have a different scripture showing otherwise please post it.

PCY.
Berei**** - Genesis - Chapter 4

1 Now the man knew his wife Eve, and she conceived and bore Cain, and she said, "I have acquired a man with the Lord."

Rashi:

Now the man knew: [This took place], prior to the above episode, before he sinned and was banished from the Garden of Eden. Also the conception and the birth [took place before], for if it were written: וַיֵּדַע אָדָם it would mean that after he had been banished, he had sons. ó [from Sanh. 38b]

It helps if you read and understand Hebrew and stop telling Jews what their own scriptures mean...

Old 03-14-2018, 08:29 AM

3,671 posts, read 1,541,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Berei**** - Genesis - Chapter 4

1 Now the man knew his wife Eve, and she conceived and bore Cain, and she said, "I have acquired a man with the Lord."

Rashi:

Now the man knew: [This took place], prior to the above episode, before he sinned and was banished from the Garden of Eden. Also the conception and the birth [took place before], for if it were written: וַיֵּדַע אָדָם it would mean that after he had been banished, he had sons. — [from Sanh. 38b]

It helps if you read and understand Hebrew and stop telling Jews what their own scriptures mean...
First thanks for your eisegesis of the scriptures which fell flat on its face for you, but proved and support my position. and here it is.

you said, "Now the man knew This took place prior to the above episode before he sinned and was banished from the Garden of Eden. Also the conception and the birth [took place before] for if it were writtenוַיֵּדַע אָדָם it would mean that after he had been banished, he had sons".

did I not say this, that they had CHILDREN before they were kicked out of the Garden. and the children that they had in the Garden was not tCain Abel. these boys were born outside the Garden.

supportive scripture, Genesis 3:23 "Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken".

BUT WAITE!, did Eve have children before they were expelled? YES. I know you didn't know this so here's your education for today.

while in chapter 3, go back to verse 16. "Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee".

notice the language here. this verse shows us that the woman Eve already had conceptions and children from these conceptions. and guess what conception here mean? it's the Hebrew word,
H2032 הֵרוֹן herown (hay-rone') n-m.
הֵרָיוֹן herayown (hay-raw-yone')
pregnancy.
[from H2029]
KJV: conception.

pregnancy? remember this is before they were expelled from the garden. so, EVE had children in the garden without any labor or pain, because they/she had not sinned up until now.

but here's the revelation, one cannot multiply, or increase something if it hasn't already happened. example, if I was sitting in a vehicle, a car for instance. I cannot increase, or multiply my speed in the car unless I'm already in motion. likewise one cannot increase conception unless she had already had a conception. this is basic science. think people when you read.

this is just one evidence to support that Adam and Eve had children in the garden before they sinned, and before they were expelled. there's more evidence of her having children in chapter 3. this is just one of the evidence.

again Richard1965, you have been found in ERROR. please don't stay in darkness.

PCY.

Old 03-14-2018, 07:35 PM

Quote:
First thanks for your eisegesis of the scriptures which fell flat on its face for you, but proved and support my position. and here it is.

you said, "Now the man knew This took place prior to the above episode before he sinned and was banished from the Garden of Eden. Also the conception and the birth [took place before] for if it were writtenוַיֵּדַע אָדָם it would mean that after he had been banished, he had sons".

did I not say this, that they had CHILDREN before they were kicked out of the Garden. and the children that they had in the Garden was not tCain Abel. these boys were born outside the Garden.

supportive scripture, Genesis 3:23 "Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken".

BUT WAITE!, did Eve have children before they were expelled? YES. I know you didn't know this so here's your education for today.

while in chapter 3, go back to verse 16. "Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee".

notice the language here. this verse shows us that the woman Eve already had conceptions and children from these conceptions. and guess what conception here mean? it's the Hebrew word,
H2032 הֵרוֹן herown (hay-rone') n-m.
הֵרָיוֹן herayown (hay-raw-yone')
pregnancy.
[from H2029]
KJV: conception.

pregnancy? remember this is before they were expelled from the garden. so, EVE had children in the garden without any labor or pain, because they/she had not sinned up until now.

but here's the revelation, one cannot multiply, or increase something if it hasn't already happened. example, if I was sitting in a vehicle, a car for instance. I cannot increase, or multiply my speed in the car unless I'm already in motion. likewise one cannot increase conception unless she had already had a conception. this is basic science. think people when you read.

this is just one evidence to support that Adam and Eve had children in the garden before they sinned, and before they were expelled. there's more evidence of her having children in chapter 3. this is just one of the evidence.

again Richard1965, you have been found in ERROR. please don't stay in darkness.

PCY.
Sure...Whatever...Youíve been corrected...And you still canít see...

Old 03-14-2018, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Sure...Whatever...Youíve been corrected...And you still canít see...
First thanks for the reply. second, it's NOT Whatever, but scripture which you cannot refute.

third, you never knew Eve had children inside the garden before she had Cain and Able outside the garden. this must be a shock and a terrifying truth to you that destroys all that you believe in the false book of Enoch.

see, the Children answer the question, "where did Cain get his wife from". it also answers the question "who was the other people Cain was afraid of and might kill him if found our what he did to his brother Abel". it also answers the question "Who are the Sons of God in Genesis chapter 6". and it eliminates the gap theory of any pre-adamic race.

simple basic Bible knowledge eliminates any false doctrine and silly fictional books that are written without the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, God Almighty.

so, I hope you fair well in your beliefs.

PCY.

Old 03-14-2018, 09:55 PM

Quote:
First thanks for the reply. second, it's NOT Whatever, but scripture which you cannot refute.

third, you never knew Eve had children inside the garden before she had Cain and Able outside the garden. this must be a shock and a terrifying truth to you that destroys all that you believe in the false book of Enoch.

see, the Children answer the question, "where did Cain get his wife from". it also answers the question "who was the other people Cain was afraid of and might kill him if found our what he did to his brother Abel". it also answers the question "Who are the Sons of God in Genesis chapter 6". and it eliminates the gap theory of any pre-adamic race.

simple basic Bible knowledge eliminates any false doctrine and silly fictional books that are written without the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, God Almighty.

PCY.
Sure...Whatever...Youíve been corrected...And you still canít see.

Old 03-15-2018, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Sure...Whatever...Youíve been corrected...And you still canít see.
GINOLJC, so again I can take this as you have no answer to my post or the scriptures. but I leave you with this, 2 Timothy 2:24-26 "And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, 25 "In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 26 "And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will".

......... (smile),
PCY

Old 03-15-2018, 04:08 PM

14,883 posts, read 4,991,637 times
Quote:
I'm glad you brought these things up, now we can see why you missed to Lord Jesus knowledge in creation.

I'm looking forward to the discussion.

PCY.

Speak for yourself, Richard didn't say anything that would lead you to say what you said, that is for sure. You just wanted to get that in there some place?

Old 03-15-2018, 04:10 PM

14,883 posts, read 4,991,637 times
Quote:

PCY.
LOL, anyone?

Beuller?

Beuller?

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 03-15-2018 at 04:20 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or