U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2018, 06:08 PM

3,671 posts, read 1,540,587 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
LOL, anyone?

Beuller?

Beuller?
first thanks for your response, both of them.

#1. "Richard didn't say anything that would lead you to say what you said" that's your opinion.

#2. LOL, anyone?............ no one is laughing.

I don't know about you, but the word of God is no laughing matter. second, I don't have time for any tit for tat vain jangling.

if you want to discuss the scriptures, then put your scriptures on the table and let's discuss them.

we don't need to talk about or at each other nor anyone else, just the scriptures.

with that said, put your scriptures on the table.

thanks in advance.

PCY.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2018, 04:54 AM

27,992 posts, read 15,074,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
GINOLJC, so again I can take this as you have no answer to my post or the scriptures. but I leave you with this, 2 Timothy 2:24-26 "And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, 25 "In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 26 "And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will".

......... (smile),
PCY
Sure...Whatever...Youíve been corrected...And you still canít see.

Old 03-16-2018, 11:20 AM

14,878 posts, read 4,985,692 times
Quote:
first thanks for your response, both of them.

#1. "Richard didn't say anything that would lead you to say what you said" that's your opinion.

#2. LOL, anyone?............ no one is laughing.

I don't know about you, but the word of God is no laughing matter. second, I don't have time for any tit for tat vain jangling.

if you want to discuss the scriptures, then put your scriptures on the table and let's discuss them.

we don't need to talk about or at each other nor anyone else, just the scriptures.

with that said, put your scriptures on the table.

thanks in advance.

PCY.
I have all the respect in the world for scripture, but you are just making things up, and that is cool, everyone has an opinion, but what you said is just that,'' An Opinion,'' but you state it as if it were facts when it isn't.

Old 03-16-2018, 12:03 PM

Quote:
I have all the respect in the world for scripture, but you are just making things up, and that is cool, everyone has an opinion, but what you said is just that,'' An Opinion,'' but you state it as if it were facts when it isn't.
Well, you're not by yourself in respect for the scriptures, and if I'm making anything up, by scriptures refute them. and two it's fact....

PCY.

Old 03-16-2018, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Well, you're not by yourself in respect for the scriptures, and if I'm making anything up, by scriptures refute them. and two it's fact....

PCY.
Where do I refute your imagination by scripture?

Old 03-16-2018, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Where do I refute your imagination by scripture?
I'll help you out. first, if there are some imaginations, which means the faculty or action of forming new ideas, or images or concepts of external objects not present to the senses". the senses in reference to the "FLESH", then if you're spiritual you must correct those fleshly thoughts. but if you cannot then you have failed to be true, and are fleshly yourself.

scripture, Romans 8:1 "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit".

so, if I'm not walking after the "flesh" the senses, then correct me.....

PCY.

Old 03-16-2018, 03:48 PM

Quote:
I'll help you out. first, if there are some imaginations, which means the faculty or action of forming new ideas, or images or concepts of external objects not present to the senses". the senses in reference to the "FLESH", then if you're spiritual you must correct those fleshly thoughts. but if you cannot then you have failed to be true, and are fleshly yourself.

scripture, Romans 8:1 "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit".

so, if I'm not walking after the "flesh" the senses, then correct me.....

PCY.
Why is Jesus called,'' The New Adam?''

How is Jesus a New Adam?

Old 03-16-2018, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Why is Jesus called,'' The New Adam?''

How is Jesus a New Adam?
ERROR on your Part, Jesus is called the "LAST" Adam, not any New Adam, scripture, 1 Corinthians 15:45 "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit".

second, not a new Adam, but a NEW CREATION, or better known as the NEW MAN, for he is unlike the old Adam..... (smile).

Spirit vs flesh. natural vs everlasting. with vs within, ect....

PCY.

Old 03-16-2018, 05:51 PM

Quote:
ERROR on your Part, Jesus is called the "LAST" Adam, not any New Adam, scripture, 1 Corinthians 15:45 "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit".

second, not a new Adam, but a NEW CREATION, or better known as the NEW MAN, for he is unlike the old Adam..... (smile).

Spirit vs flesh. natural vs everlasting. with vs within, ect....

PCY.

Gabriel's Prophecy of the Seventy Weeks
…26"Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined. 27"And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."

Are you understanding the spiritual implication to the fact of what a New Adam is?

So ANYWAY, we are to seek this new Adam, BUT WHY UNLESS we are still a part of the old Adam?

Jesus came OBVIOUSLY because of the fall of Adam which is a spirit in everyone born and this is easily proven from THE FACTS THAT WE IN FACT, NEED A NEW ADAM.

BUT WHAT IS SO VERY FLAWED WITH THESE ESOTERIC IDEAS OF ACTUALLY NEEDING A NEW ADAM? I MEAN ADAM WAS An ADAM AND SO WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH JESUS AND THE FACT THAT HUMANITY NEEDED A NEW ADAM?

obviously we were ALL BORN with a fallen spirit that had effects in our life from being a fallen guilding spirit.

OBVIOUSLY we were born in the spirit of Adam leading us, and So OBVIOUSLY we needed a new Adam.

A NEW GUIDING SPRIRT, and so who will come out and say that the old Adam is IN FACT a part of what we are, and if he wouldn't have been a part of who we are, we would not have any need for a New Adam if the old Adam that still dwells within us is the greatest miracle of the bible.

People should be so lucky as to actually obtain the spirit of a new Adam, and to walk in that spirit to come to the realization of the fact that they need a New Adam, is to come to the fact of what Jesus is in becoming our new Adam.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 03-16-2018 at 06:07 PM..

Old 03-16-2018, 06:13 PM

420 posts, read 405,068 times
Jesus adopted the term "son of man" from a passage he read in the book of Enoch.

https://www.urantia.org/urantia-book...-jump-result-0
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or