U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 10-28-2010, 10:06 PM
 
5,096 posts, read 8,074,685 times
Reputation: 3066

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Also - I leave for New Zealand on Sunday for 2 weeks with my mom - so I'll be gone!
Gonna be a long flight. Have a safe and enjoyable trip.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-29-2010, 12:59 PM
 
Location: Pikeville, Ky.
13,574 posts, read 21,728,321 times
Reputation: 18121
My great grandson Bryce came "trick or treating last night" He will turn 2 on October 31.
Attachment 70296

Does anyone else care to share the wee ones Halloween photos?

Saw a dog costume contest on Martha Stewart this morning..Bryce likes Scooby best
__________________
Moderator of:
Non Romantic Relationships
Parenting and sub forums
Dayton, Akron-Canton in Ohio

Last edited by Miss Blue; 05-27-2015 at 06:56 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-30-2010, 04:00 PM
 
Location: Beautiful Niagara Falls ON.
10,024 posts, read 10,576,990 times
Reputation: 8913
My schweety got to come home unexpectedly for 4 days. It's been great. She helped me finish up everything to move to a new city Nov. 12th. Niagara Falls, here we come! We have all kinds of new adventures planned for NF. I will fill you in on them as they happen.

Because we got done and are all ready to go I will be able to visit with my old Aunt, 84 years young, this week up north on Georgian Bay. She lives in Collingwood On. It's a beautiful town Nestled at the foot of blue mountain right on the pristine waters of beautiful Georgian Bay. When I visit, she likes me to take her on day trips. We will drive all over hither and yon taking in all the sights. Well I'd better get back to what I'm supposed to be doing. See Y'all later.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-30-2010, 04:56 PM
 
Location: Salt Lake City
21,970 posts, read 22,141,102 times
Reputation: 10709
I just retired! Yesterday was my last day on the job force. I have worked for all but a random handful of weeks for the last 44 years. Today is the first day of the rest of my life, and Monday morning when I wake up at 8:30 or 9:00 instead of at 6:00, it's really going to hit me. I am so excited and in such a deliriously happy mood today that I don't think anything in the world could bring me down to earth!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-30-2010, 05:53 PM
 
Location: Pikeville, Ky.
13,574 posts, read 21,728,321 times
Reputation: 18121
Katz, that is such great news..Such a great day Monday morning will be..I imagine there will be a little adjustment, but I am sure you will adapt very well.

Now, whatcha gonna do for the next 44 years
__________________
Moderator of:
Non Romantic Relationships
Parenting and sub forums
Dayton, Akron-Canton in Ohio
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-31-2010, 04:47 PM
 
5,499 posts, read 4,576,738 times
Reputation: 5149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I can't believe it's almost tax time again! Ugh.

Well - I'm going to be fairly absent here soon - the motherboard on my computer crashed so I can't do anything on my computer until I get it fixed. I'm using the hubby's computer right now. Also - I leave for New Zealand on Sunday for 2 weeks with my mom - so I'll be gone!

Hope you all have a great couple of weeks coming up!!!
Have a great time in NZ with your mom Dewdrop though you'll be missed on this thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
My schweety got to come home unexpectedly for 4 days. It's been great. She helped me finish up everything to move to a new city Nov. 12th. Niagara Falls, here we come! We have all kinds of new adventures planned for NF. I will fill you in on them as they happen.

Because we got done and are all ready to go I will be able to visit with my old Aunt, 84 years young, this week up north on Georgian Bay. She lives in Collingwood On. It's a beautiful town Nestled at the foot of blue mountain right on the pristine waters of beautiful Georgian Bay. When I visit, she likes me to take her on day trips. We will drive all over hither and yon taking in all the sights. Well I'd better get back to what I'm supposed to be doing. See Y'all later.
You seem to be upbeat with the move which a good sign that you're ready for the change...yes, I would like to know any updates on that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
I just retired! Yesterday was my last day on the job force. I have worked for all but a random handful of weeks for the last 44 years. Today is the first day of the rest of my life, and Monday morning when I wake up at 8:30 or 9:00 instead of at 6:00, it's really going to hit me. I am so excited and in such a deliriously happy mood today that I don't think anything in the world could bring me down to earth!
So happy for you Katz...I'm sure you'll device some "daredevil" feats to keep the blood warm...you got my heart pumping so hard watching you skydive on video......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-31-2010, 06:14 PM
 
7,813 posts, read 10,708,803 times
Reputation: 3443
Default Happy Halloween from June:


Boo!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-31-2010, 06:23 PM
 
Location: Vancouver, BC
823 posts, read 1,122,147 times
Reputation: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
I just retired! Yesterday was my last day on the job force. I have worked for all but a random handful of weeks for the last 44 years. Today is the first day of the rest of my life, and Monday morning when I wake up at 8:30 or 9:00 instead of at 6:00, it's really going to hit me. I am so excited and in such a deliriously happy mood today that I don't think anything in the world could bring me down to earth!
Katzpur.....may God Bless you in retirement. Know that you have touched many souls here on CD including my own as we have many commonalities What a wonderful feeling to have worked so very hard and now you can sit back and relax a bit more. I have worked hard all of my life as well and I look forward to my retirement years. Sit back, relax, you deserve it and may God Bless you with the best of health!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-31-2010, 06:41 PM
 
Location: Vancouver, BC
823 posts, read 1,122,147 times
Reputation: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue View Post
My great grandson Bryce came "trick or treating last night" He will turn 2 on October 31.
Attachment 70296

Does anyone else care to share the wee ones Halloween photos?

Saw a dog costume contest on Martha Stewart this morning..Bryce likes Scooby best

Awww he is so cute.... how blessed you are to have great grandchildren!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-31-2010, 06:49 PM
 
Location: On the Edge of the Fringe
4,891 posts, read 3,978,842 times
Reputation: 4138
Hi everyone

I took the kids to a church Harvest Festival tonite. Pretty good turnout. They had games, hayrides, live music, candy etc It has shrunk from what it was years ago but it is still a better family atmosphere. There were many people in costumes, I did not wear one because I was too LAZY to deal with it. They had good food, hotdogs etc cheap but also a few local restaurants had booths set up. Better than the fiasco at the local Mall
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top