Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2010, 05:57 PM

7,995 posts, read 12,268,016 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I love hot dogs!!!
Hot dogs: A gift by anyone's standards!

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thum...and-relish.jpg
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2010, 06:05 PM

Default Ah, the relief of it all....!

June just did ALL of her Christmas shopping (online, of course!) and as relieved though she may be, she feels like her credit cards are about to burst into flame!

--But hey, she's got it all done and over with, and from here, just has to bag a tree to put up in the house, and she's DONE!

An atheist "Amen" to that!

Old 12-11-2010, 09:19 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,499,963 times
I got my grand kids the pillow pets. I got a monkey and a frog since their mommy says that is what they were going to buy---it matches their blankets. I found the monkey fast but had to send for the frog, no store had one.

There were all kinds of offers on the net. I shopped around and found 3 off shipping, so used that code. Then after my purchase they offered 5 off shipping. Oh well, at least I got 3.

I saw pillows like pillow pets at another store but they squeaked when the nose is squeezed. I bet the parents will appreciate I got the non-squeaking kind. Squeaking the pillow in the middle of the night would not be welcomed. LOL

Old 12-12-2010, 12:13 AM

823 posts, read 1,400,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
June just did ALL of her Christmas shopping (online, of course!) and as relieved though she may be, she feels like her credit cards are about to burst into flame!

--But hey, she's got it all done and over with, and from here, just has to bag a tree to put up in the house, and she's DONE!

An atheist "Amen" to that!
ditto I did the physical shopping and not only did my credit card feel like it would explode but I think I must have burned 1,000 calories.... did about 75% of it last night...was on a roll. Now I can have some of that popcorn

As for the tree.... Oh Taunenbaum.... my oldest brought home a monster and it took me the entire day to decorate it but he's a beauty... I will post a pic of him tomorrow.

Sounds like an atheist is getting pretty excited about Christmas

PS: My baby boy is coming home in a week from his 4 month journey. I am sooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember posting on here when he left and I was so so sad. Hard to believe 4 months have gone by.

Old 12-12-2010, 12:14 AM

[quote=ans57;16970319]Can't explain Kat...you need to experience it yourself...

I look forward to my Granny days - one day with 4 boys I wonder how many little monsters we may get

Old 12-12-2010, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Our grand kids are coming over to stay the night. Ages 1 and 2. They usually do really good at sleeping. I hope they do good tonight. I haven't decorated the tree yet, just put it up so may let the 2 year old help with that if he can.
I do look forward to this one day.... decorating the tree with my grandchild

Old 12-12-2010, 01:46 AM

5,503 posts, read 5,566,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterKat View Post

PS: My baby boy is coming home in a week from his 4 month journey. I am sooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember posting on here when he left and I was so so sad. Hard to believe 4 months have gone by.
Ohhh...so happy for you Kat...don't forget us when he makes it "BIG" in the music world...

I have yet to experience any of mine being away for that long...except for my youngest who passed...

Quote:
I do look forward to this one day.... decorating the tree with my grandchild
Don't be in a hurry...it will come...remember the fallacy...to be a grandmom, "YOU MUST BE OLD!"

Old 12-12-2010, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
I got a monkey and a frog since their mommy says that is what they were going to buy---
Janelle, upon first reading your post too quickly, June actually thought you were saying that you had bought the grandkids a monkey and a frog for Christmas!!!....

Old 12-12-2010, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Sounds like an atheist is getting pretty excited about Christmas
Who, me?.....

Hey, what can a June say?

Old 12-13-2010, 07:38 AM

10,295 posts, read 9,692,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
Who, me?.....

Hey, what can a June say?
A "June" could say......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x55fCkqutjU
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity