Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2011, 11:46 PM

3,381 posts, read 4,193,435 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanaBrown View Post
Hi everyone, it's good to see everyone again, June, Miss Blue, everyone, old friends and new faces. I just came by to say hi and hope that everyone is doing well. I have been involved on other sites but I still remember my friends here. I'll try to pop in and out sometimes. God bless you all.

The ShanaBrown? You're one of the reasons I started posting here on City-Data. I'm glad to see you're okay. We were all wondering where you were.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2011, 12:16 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,504,702 times
BBBRRRRR, I am California dreaming with all the snow here today. We are going to a wedding there in Feb. I will have some relief from this. We went to Hawaii 2 years back in Jan. and it was cold then. I do not like winter.

Old 01-11-2011, 05:57 AM

5,493 posts, read 7,334,934 times
Quote:
Hi everyone, it's good to see everyone again, June, Miss Blue, everyone, old friends and new faces. I just came by to say hi and hope that everyone is doing well. I have been involved on other sites but I still remember my friends here. I'll try to pop in and out sometimes. God bless you all.

ShanaBrown

Good to hear from you my friend.

Don't be a stranger

Old 01-11-2011, 09:32 AM

63,791 posts, read 40,053,123 times
Quote:
You and your love-filled and insightful posts are missed, Shana. Do post more . . . the troglodytes are swarming the ramparts.

Old 01-11-2011, 11:26 AM

7,996 posts, read 12,271,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ans57 View Post

Have about a case of Bushman's gully waiting just for you!
June has no idea what Bushman's is, but if it warms a person up, she's all for it! As much as June loves a good blizzard, she's at the point of saying "enough is enough" and is tired of this cold and colorless time of year! --Not to say that there is something just downright evil about 16+ inches of snow! (Maybe God is punishing June for having gone to Tennessee???)

Old 01-11-2011, 11:29 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,160,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
June has no idea what Bushman's is, but if it warms a person up, she's all for it! As much as June loves a good blizzard, she's at the point of saying "enough is enough" and is tired of this cold and colorless time of year! --Not to say that there is something just downright evil about 16+ inches of snow! (Maybe God is punishing June for having gone to Tennessee???)
Not looking forward to the blizzard here, either! The hubby is off to the store to buy an extra shovel and some more salt.

Old 01-11-2011, 11:30 AM

Quote:
SHANA, dear Shana! How wonderful to see you again! Please know that you have been missed around these parts, and most certainly not forgotten! Please come back from time to time to let us know how you are, as dear friends are not forgotten! In the meantime, (as always) don't forget to....

Take gentle care!

Old 01-11-2011, 03:32 PM

5,503 posts, read 5,568,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
Believe me I know what "COLD" is...you should have seen my first heavy snow in Europe, bundled up in layers of clothing (like a burrito) where only my eyes were visible, barbecuing by a frozen pond because the hubby wanted us to get out of the house for fresh air...
Since then I vowed to run every time there's a threat of little snow in the air!

Bushman's Gully is a cheaper version of Cabernet Sauvignon that my ignorant palate happens to enjoy...

Unless you have expensive taste...this will do in lieu of Cognac to appease the winter shivers.

Old 01-11-2011, 10:58 PM

Default "And now, from Channel 7, your latest weather update reports"

~Are these people kidding??? Forget the 16+ (yes, folks, that's sixteen PLUS) inches of snow we're expecting here, but now they're talking about "white out conditions" come morning. White out conditions!? --June sat here thinking "You've gotta be 'you-know-whating' me!" We rarely experience white out conditions, even here in Massachusetts!

June's thinking she may as well invest in a nice little remote condo down in Antarctica. I mean, what's the difference? When you think about it, she could probably still moderate and post from Antarctica, and she's thinking her little dog might actually learn to befriend those penguins....To say nothing of the fact that they have those big, hunky scientific men down there that inhabit the place all year long! June sees potential here....!!!.....

For cryin' out loud, give June penguins, or give her Spring!

Take gentle white out care.....

Old 01-12-2011, 12:37 AM

823 posts, read 1,400,932 times
We are getting snow here tonight and expecting 6 inches not anything close to 16 plus....

hope you have stocked up on your bacon June
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity