U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2011, 04:18 PM

7,813 posts, read 10,712,075 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
I have only 1 beer I drank to much last night... boooo hoooo........

Oh just send the hubby out for more, so long as he doesn't bring home any more of that....you know! The stuff June uses to clean her bath tub with!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2011, 04:30 PM

4,083 posts, read 4,429,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
Oh just send the hubby out for more, so long as he doesn't bring home any more of that....you know! The stuff June uses to clean her bath tub with!

Well I just talked to him and said stop by the store and get bread, sandwich meat and BEER.... He will surprise me....

I can hardly wait...

He is almost home!!! YAY

Old 01-26-2011, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
Well I just talked to him and said stop by the store and get bread, sandwich meat and BEER.... He will surprise me....

I can hardly wait...

He is almost home!!! YAY
Dear God, send up a flair when he arrives home! It's a cold winter night, and the least you should have next to you and your remote control is a cold beer, Jazzy! C'mon now!

Old 01-26-2011, 07:35 PM

823 posts, read 1,122,588 times
Quote:
Dear God, send up a flair when he arrives home! It's a cold winter night, and the least you should have next to you and your remote control is a cold beer, Jazzy! C'mon now!
Beer in the snow I love beer on a hot winter day Tell me ladies what am I missing here?

and Ans.... where art though... basking in the sunshine while we are stuck here in the snow and rain ?

Old 01-26-2011, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterKat View Post
I love beer on a hot winter day
SisterKat: You love beer on a hot winter day?

Please, someone, help June understand this one....She and everyone in Massachusetts desperately need a HOT winter day! Big time! (Hell, we'd settle for a "warm" one, as opposed to "arctic weather!)

Old 01-26-2011, 08:15 PM

21,188 posts, read 21,032,415 times
Hot? What's that? I seem to recall hearing the word before... long, long ago...

Old 01-26-2011, 09:16 PM

Okay, tell me THIS isn't nuts: Was watching the 11:00 news, and they said to expect thunder and lightning during the worst of the storm starting at midnight. Thunder and lightning???? What is this? Armeggendon? It's almost enough to make June wonder!

Old 01-26-2011, 09:23 PM

823 posts, read 1,122,588 times
Quote:
SisterKat: You love beer on a hot winter day?

Please, someone, help June understand this one....She and everyone in Massachusetts desperately need a HOT winter day! Big time! (Hell, we'd settle for a "warm" one, as opposed to "arctic weather!)
I think I said that after a couple of glasses of wine HA Ha..... I was cooking up a storm tonight and poured one too many too funny!

Old 01-26-2011, 09:34 PM

5,807 posts, read 4,794,469 times
Quote:
Okay, tell me THIS isn't nuts: Was watching the 11:00 news, and they said to expect thunder and lightning during the worst of the storm starting at midnight. Thunder and lightning???? What is this? Armeggendon? It's almost enough to make June wonder!

Haha! That made me laugh because earlier tonight I was outside with a huge push broom banging all of the snow off of my evergreens so they wouldn't snap. (That snow is HEAVY!) And all of a sudden the sky lit up all freaky weird neon turquoise. Seriously - neon turquoise. And I threw my broom and screamed and started running away. Good night! I thought we were under a nuclear attack or something. That was the freakiest thing I have ever seen in my life. I still am not sure if it was the lightning or if it was a transformer blowing somewhere off in the distance.

Old 01-26-2011, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterKat View Post
I think I said that after a couple of glasses of wine HA Ha..... I was cooking up a storm tonight and poured one too many too funny!
Dear Lord, Kat, just how many glasses of wine did you indulge in for that one/post???

Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
Haha! That made me laugh because earlier tonight I was outside with a huge push broom banging all of the snow off of my evergreens so they wouldn't snap. (That snow is HEAVY!) And all of a sudden the sky lit up all freaky weird neon turquoise. Seriously - neon turquoise. And I threw my broom and screamed and started running away. Good night! I thought we were under a nuclear attack or something. That was the freakiest thing I have ever seen in my life. I still am not sure if it was the lightning or if it was a transformer blowing somewhere off in the distance.
At this point, the ONLY good/beautfiul thing about the snow storms we have here are the awe-inspiring sunsets....The whole sky becomes this hue of red and purple, and casts itself on the snow. Winter sunsets are definatelly the most beautiful June has ever seen. (That's assuming she has the ability to even look out the window after all that shovelling!)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or