Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-01-2011, 03:19 PM

5,503 posts, read 5,526,540 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahigherway View Post
Thanks ans.. always nice to "hear your voice" here!

BTW, what about the friendship status here? Once we all become friends, then what? Do we organize a party or something??
Just wondering..!

Blessings,
brian
My sentiments exactly Brian...I've been urging June to take a flight to "somewhere over the rainbow" for a respite from snow...and join me at the bonfire pit for some sausages/marshmallow and Bushman's gully...except that right now...we've been pelted with heavy rain!

Are you game...?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2011, 03:27 PM

6,387 posts, read 6,332,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ans57 View Post
My sentiments exactly Brian...I've been urging June to take a flight to "somewhere over the rainbow" for a respite from snow...and join me at the bonfire pit for some sausages/marshmallow and Bushman's gully...except that right now...we've been pelted with heavy rain!

Are you game...?
I'd love to... only that it'd be a bit of a flight... BUT, if anyone plans to come over my way, I'm open to just about anything!

blessings,
brian

Old 02-01-2011, 03:37 PM

Quote:
I'd love to... only that it'd be a bit of a flight... BUT, if anyone plans to come over my way, I'm open to just about anything!

blessings,
brian
You'd be a breath of fresh air from our tour guide who bombarded us with "2 thousand years ago..."

It's not good to be classified as a tourist in Italy...I was constantly hungry and no amount of money could increase the portion of food they served during the holidays...

Blessings my friend...

Old 02-01-2011, 04:24 PM

6,387 posts, read 6,332,179 times
Quote:
You'd be a breath of fresh air from our tour guide who bombarded us with "2 thousand years ago..."

It's not good to be classified as a tourist in Italy...I was constantly hungry and no amount of money could increase the portion of food they served during the holidays...

Blessings my friend...
You should meet my mother-in-law... You'd NEVER go hungry, and you'd never go back to fast foods either!

I think it's important to not let people know you're a tourist. That way, you don't get "hit" with outrageous prices, lower quality products, etc.
If you decide to stop over, let me know! You'll have a "different" experience of life here-- not the "tourist" type...

Blessings,
brian

Old 02-01-2011, 05:39 PM

8,831 posts, read 11,565,472 times
Quote:

Are you game...?
Excuse me for butting in.....but what is "Bushman's gully"???

Old 02-01-2011, 05:49 PM

823 posts, read 1,385,521 times
Quote:

blessings,
brian
A party with CD friends in Italy! Sounds tempting

Old 02-01-2011, 05:59 PM

7,991 posts, read 12,210,571 times
Quote:
BTW, what about the friendship status here? Once we all become friends, then what? Do we organize a party or something??
Just wondering..!
First we all go to the Bahamas together, then we swing by ans' house to top it off!

Old 02-01-2011, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene Wright View Post
Excuse me for butting in.....but what is "Bushman's gully"???
South Eastern Australia A medium bodied earthy red with cedary fruit Cabernet fruit flavours on a soft and cheerful fruit driven palate. Drink this as your everyday red ...

June enjoys Cabernet Sauvignon...so I try to lure her with it...

Old 02-01-2011, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
First we all go to the Bahamas together, then we swing by ans' house to top it off!
That sounds like a "grand" plan...let's do it!!!

Unless you prefer this...

Old 02-01-2011, 07:16 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,062,708 times
Bahamas, Italy - anywhere! Just get me out of this snow!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity