U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2011, 01:53 AM

5,499 posts, read 4,573,974 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
The woman is insatiable!!!
Ahahahaha!!! Isn't our beloved June wonderful?

Quote:
I'm available to the highest bidder.
Shucks! Like June...I too have a wonderful redneck man I call "my sweepea."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2011, 07:06 AM

7,812 posts, read 10,704,138 times
Quote:
I'm available to the highest bidder.
Aren't we just such a cutie of a sweet, dear British man! Remember: It only took a plane ticket, my sweet! June bid nothing.

Old 05-27-2011, 07:16 AM

7,812 posts, read 10,704,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ans
Shucks! Like June...I too have a wonderful redneck man I call "my sweepea."
More power to ya, sister! June would say "rock on" but is not so certain that it would apply!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene Wright View Post
Ok, when do I get to meet someone from C-D? I live in a constant state of wondering who all these people are and when do I get to meet them.....how do you do that June?
June has only met a handful of CD people. Three of us went to a fellow CD member's wedding up in Maine, so we all met that way. Fun and drunken craziness was had by all given the fact that we were all heathen atheists at the wedding. You don't need to live in the south to meet us. Just book a flight. You're welcome at June's anytime, my dear!

Quote:
The woman is insatiable!!!
The woman loves you.

--And just who is insatiable?

Old 06-05-2011, 04:08 PM

I just watched "Into the Wild" last night and these words tugged my heart...

~Happiness is not real unless shared.

And thought about the friends I have here.

Old 06-08-2011, 08:35 PM

13,572 posts, read 21,719,133 times
I hope all are staying cool these unusually hot days.. We have been in the 90's for a week and our air conditioning needs to be replaced..Anyway the evenings outside are cool and the sky is gorgeous and clear tonight..I just spent a wonderful hour out doors with one of my grandsons (Adam) who lives with us. He graduated high school a week or so ago and we had such a good relaxed talk about many subjects..From the lonely sound of a distant train, to the wonder of the Universe above us, to questions and stories of my childhood which to him is comparable to "Little House on the Prairie"

These are what I call times worth remembering..

These are the sorts of times that I remember most about my own childhood so long ago. I passed these to my children and now my grand children whenever the opportunity arises such as on a warm beautiful summer night together on the glider on the back deck.

Pleasant dreams everyone..
Dayton, Akron-Canton in Ohio

Old 06-08-2011, 08:44 PM

5,806 posts, read 4,788,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue View Post
I hope all are staying cool these unusually hot days.. We have been in the 90's for a week and our air conditioning needs to be replaced..Anyway the evenings outside are cool and the sky is gorgeous and clear tonight..I just spent a wonderful hour out doors with one of my grandsons (Adam) who lives with us. He graduated high school a week or so ago and we had such a good relaxed talk about many subjects..From the lonely sound of a distant train, to the wonder of the Universe above us, to questions and stories of my childhood which to him is comparable to "Little House on the Prairie"

These are the sorts of times that I remember most about my own childhood so long ago. I passed these to my children and now my grand children whenever the opportunity arises such as on a warm beautiful summer night together on the glider on the back deck.

What a lovely and peaceful post.
The bold especially made me smile.
Thanks Miss Blue...

Old 06-10-2011, 12:22 AM

3,381 posts, read 3,491,032 times
Quote:

Miss Blue, I'm really happy for you. Thank you for the post.

Old 06-10-2011, 05:27 PM

Quote:

Such an encouraging post Miss Blue...and let me add by saying,..

"Let's accommodate new adventures with all our being, and enjoy a beautiful day filled with hopes and dreams to be sought."

Have a good day everyone...

Old 06-11-2011, 01:08 AM

15,310 posts, read 10,341,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ans57 View Post
"Let's accommodate new adventures with all our being, and enjoy a beautiful day filled with hopes and dreams to be sought."
We're going motorbiking then??

Old 06-11-2011, 01:53 AM

Quote:
We're going motorbiking then??
Sorry Raffy...I'm afraid, my hell-riding days are long gone...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or