U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2011, 02:25 PM

21,188 posts, read 21,039,843 times

Advertisements

So funny - I haven't been on the R&P forums much lately! I've mostly been on the relationship forum - and even that, not as much! I've been keeping busy getting ready for the baby and my mom was in town for a little while for my shower (and so we could see Harry Potter together!). I'm due August 21st - so I have a little less than a month left... Or I could have a couple of weeks or more than a month! Who knows! I'm doing fine - just getting huge and more and more uncomfortable!!! But other than it being difficult to sit down, lie down, get up, etc. - I'm still feeling pretty good! And I'm trying to stay out of the heat - we've been having a crazy heat wave! Yesterday, it was about 100 degrees! But inside the house, it's nice and cool!

Hope you are all doing well!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2011, 12:39 AM

823 posts, read 1,122,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
So funny - I haven't been on the R&P forums much lately! I've mostly been on the relationship forum - and even that, not as much! I've been keeping busy getting ready for the baby and my mom was in town for a little while for my shower (and so we could see Harry Potter together!). I'm due August 21st - so I have a little less than a month left... Or I could have a couple of weeks or more than a month! Who knows! I'm doing fine - just getting huge and more and more uncomfortable!!! But other than it being difficult to sit down, lie down, get up, etc. - I'm still feeling pretty good! And I'm trying to stay out of the heat - we've been having a crazy heat wave! Yesterday, it was about 100 degrees! But inside the house, it's nice and cool!

Hope you are all doing well!!!
I have posted a little bit this week after some time away and was looking for this thread... I too have been busy. I was planning a wedding..... and was married last month.

Dewdrop my youngest was due August 20th and I had him on the 27th but then my first boy was 3 weeks early... you just never know. Do you know if its a boy or girl? One of our boys went to a gender revealing party the other night for his friend. They received the results of the sex in an envelope from their doctor, they gave their envelope to a friend who made them a cake... at the party they cut into the cake and whatever icing colour is in the middle of the cake blue/pink is the gender of their baby.

Old 07-24-2011, 12:40 PM

13,577 posts, read 21,738,535 times
Hi SisKat..If you want to keep up with this thread just subscribe to it and you can be notified per e-mail when there is a new post ..It will always be on your settings page so you will also know if there are new posts.
Dayton, Akron-Canton in Ohio

Old 07-24-2011, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterKat View Post
I have posted a little bit this week after some time away and was looking for this thread... I too have been busy. I was planning a wedding..... and was married last month.

Dewdrop my youngest was due August 20th and I had him on the 27th but then my first boy was 3 weeks early... you just never know. Do you know if its a boy or girl? One of our boys went to a gender revealing party the other night for his friend. They received the results of the sex in an envelope from their doctor, they gave their envelope to a friend who made them a cake... at the party they cut into the cake and whatever icing colour is in the middle of the cake blue/pink is the gender of their baby.
Congratulations!!! What wonderful news!!! I hope you had a wonderful wedding day!

We are having a boy! That gender revealing party is such a cute idea!

Old 07-24-2011, 10:14 PM

5,499 posts, read 4,579,108 times
Quote:
Congratulations!!! What wonderful news!!! I hope you had a wonderful wedding day!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Dew and SisterKat.

Old 08-06-2011, 05:11 PM

Quote:

The time is near...Hooray!!!

Have a good weekend everyone.

Old 08-06-2011, 06:51 PM

8,830 posts, read 10,022,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ans57 View Post
The time is near...Hooray!!!

Have a good weekend everyone.
Yay! We love new babies, you must shoot us some pics Dewdrop when the baby gets here.

Old 08-07-2011, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene Wright View Post
Yay! We love new babies, you must shoot us some pics Dewdrop when the baby gets here.
Yes...we would like to take a glimpse at the little darling if it's not too much to ask.

Old 08-11-2011, 03:08 PM

I'll see what I can do when the time comes! It could be any day now!

Old 08-22-2011, 03:28 PM

Quote:
I'll see what I can do when the time comes! It could be any day now!
Just got back from vacation and wondering how everybody's doing. Dewdrop should have delivered her baby by now...hope to hear from you soon.

Have a good day everyone!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or