U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2012, 02:03 AM

20,360 posts, read 9,819,192 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Happy New Year!!!
It's a great new year.
Sitting here typing and watching a half-dozen deer grazing.
Love these nocturnal friends of mine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2012, 05:59 PM

5,965 posts, read 5,759,126 times
PRAYING FOR YOUR NEIGHBOR:
Jesus Loves You SO FUNNY! Comedian Michael Jr. Prays With His Neighbor!

Old 01-24-2012, 04:54 AM

155 posts, read 409,884 times
Hi all. I'm Chrissy and I love Jesus! . I didn't even know this place existed. I usually just search the cities. Anyway I'm glad I found you all. I'm married to a wonderful man for 32yrs. I have two sons. I have been a Christian for many years. I love God with all of my heart. I'm thankful for him everyday. It's nice to have a place to come and just chat with some nice people.

I'd love to read all 183 pages to get to know you all better but......well too much!!! I'll just get to know you from page 183 on. How's that? I liked the comedy posted above by Heartsong. That was funny. Everyone have a great day today!!!

Old 01-24-2012, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissyR View Post
Hi all. I'm Chrissy and I love Jesus! . I didn't even know this place existed. I usually just search the cities. Anyway I'm glad I found you all. I'm married to a wonderful man for 32yrs. I have two sons. I have been a Christian for many years. I love God with all of my heart. I'm thankful for him everyday. It's nice to have a place to come and just chat with some nice people.

I'd love to read all 183 pages to get to know you all better but......well too much!!! I'll just get to know you from page 183 on. How's that? I liked the comedy posted above by Heartsong. That was funny. Everyone have a great day today!!!
Welcome, Chrissy. I'm glad you enjoyed the humorous post; I find that a good sense of humor has carried me a long way in this very serious world. The diversity of people posting here on City-Data changes around a lot, some people "drop off" for several months, then return. The beliefs among the Christians here vary widely (just to let you know in advance). Hope you find something or someone that blesses you while you're here. - Peace, Heartsong

Old 02-11-2012, 10:20 PM

In memory of Whitney Houston who died today. She was born the same year as me

Whitney Houston - Where Do Broken Hearts Go - YouTube

Old 02-26-2012, 10:18 AM

11,918 posts, read 14,139,901 times
That is one of my faves of Whitney Houston...

God bless and peace.

Old 02-26-2012, 10:26 AM

11,918 posts, read 14,139,901 times
Just sharing, that I had stopped listening to Whitney Houston, but this is my fave song by her which I only started listening to after she passed on. She was a broken spirit but I believe now rests in the arms of her Savior. God brought her home...

God bless and peace.

Whitney houston I look to You - YouTube

Old 02-28-2012, 04:44 AM

In loving memory of my mother who passed away three years ago on this date (2-28-09)

Enya...Paint the Sky with Stars - YouTube

Old 02-28-2012, 05:27 PM

13,570 posts, read 21,713,951 times
We never seem to stop missing our mothers, no matter how many years since they passed on. It has been 22 years since my own mom left this world at the age I am right now..

I hope this anniversary day has brought you pleasant and happier thoughts about you and mom than just the heartbreak of the day she passed on..

That was a very beautiful video..I enjoyed the music and graphics even without hearing or understanding the voice..
Dayton, Akron-Canton in Ohio

Old 02-28-2012, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue View Post
We never seem to stop missing our mothers, no matter how many years since they passed on. It has been 22 years since my own mom left this world at the age I am right now..

I hope this anniversary day has brought you pleasant and happier thoughts about you and mom than just the heartbreak of the day she passed on..

That was a very beautiful video..I enjoyed the music and graphics even without hearing or understanding the voice..
Thank you, Miss Blue. I've never stopped missing anyone I loved who passed away, but I do not grieve without hope. And I comfort myself with knowing that we're all going to fly away - just as we do not enter this world at the same time, neither can we all leave together. If we could have our way, we'd all leave at the same time - like going on a trip together. I heard a line in a song the other day that said "In Christ there are no goodbyes". I've never stopped missing my daddy and he's been gone for 43 years - since I was age 6. It was difficult to grow up without a dad - but that was just the way it had to be I guess. None of our lives our easy - which is a good reason for us to be kind to ourselves and to each other.

Wish you could have heard the song - words and music. Is there a problem with your computer - or perhaps you can't hear (which if so, I did not realize). You're beautiful, Miss Blue.

Heartsong
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or