U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-08-2012, 08:28 PM

5,499 posts, read 4,575,023 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
Happy Easter and many chocolate colored Easter eggs from June!
A Swiss girlfriend made a mistake of giving me a box of these yummies that I savored for the longest time, sometimes breaking one in half and save the other for a later chocolate craving. Well, I got addicted, and unabashedly asked if she could give me more...

and bless her heart, she did, that's what I'm munching on right now!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2012, 08:44 PM

5,965 posts, read 5,762,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ans57 View Post
The Almighty GOD IS... and created me in his own image...therefore I AM!

Blessings...
That's exactly how it works in my mind! Wow - this was posted a long time ago. Easter blessings to you and everyone!

Old 04-26-2012, 07:32 AM

6 posts, read 4,369 times
I'm new here, but this thread seemed like a nice one to make my first post in. Hello to the people who post here!

Old 04-26-2012, 10:05 AM

13,572 posts, read 21,722,776 times
Hi Chelsea, you picked a good "safe" place to begin

Have a look around and see what interests you on these religion forums..

Maybe you would like to just a new thread introducing yourself and share whatever you want to.
Dayton, Akron-Canton in Ohio

Old 04-30-2012, 11:10 AM

15,906 posts, read 8,174,245 times
Hey Ans ... just wondering how things are going with your granddaughter?

Old 05-01-2012, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
Hey Ans ... just wondering how things are going with your granddaughter?
Funny you should ask about her. She wanted to join the USCG but given the run around by the recruiters, ended up with the Army instead! She's already sworn in last week and due to be shipped to boot camp in Fort Sill comes November which would give her plenty of time to study about the Army in depth and get in shape before the actual rigorous training. I'm a bona fide dolt in many things... but this tops them all!

How about your little boy...keeping you joyfully busy nowadays I bet!

Hello everyone! <waving> It's May! the lovely month of May...hope y'all are doing great!

Old 05-02-2012, 08:12 AM

15,906 posts, read 8,174,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ans57 View Post
Funny you should ask about her. She wanted to join the USCG but given the run around by the recruiters, ended up with the Army instead! She's already sworn in last week and due to be shipped to boot camp in Fort Sill comes November which would give her plenty of time to study about the Army in depth and get in shape before the actual rigorous training. I'm a bona fide dolt in many things... but this tops them all!

How about your little boy...keeping you joyfully busy nowadays I bet!

Hello everyone! <waving> It's May! the lovely month of May...hope y'all are doing great!

Oh, I thought the USCG was a done deal! I'm sorry to hear it didn't work out for her, but hope it ends up being a blessing in disguise. Will she still be able to pursue the educational route and eventual career she was shooting for (can't remember what you said that was) when she was going into the CG?

( You, a dolt? Please. )

Old 05-02-2012, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
Oh, I thought the USCG was a done deal! I'm sorry to hear it didn't work out for her, but hope it ends up being a blessing in disguise. Will she still be able to pursue the educational route and eventual career she was shooting for (can't remember what you said that was) when she was going into the CG?

( You, a dolt? Please. )
I believe it is a blessing in disguise in that, the experience made her realize it takes hard work to be where she wants in life and and is now "determined" to do whatever it takes to become eligible for the Army Officer Program...she still wants to become a pediatrician.

quote for day: "What you do today can determine your tomorrow."

Old 05-06-2012, 07:41 PM

5,965 posts, read 5,762,472 times
My grandson, Logan just had his first birthday on May 4th. I thought I'd post a photo of him with my daughter Jannah:

I might post a few more of this event under my profile. I am planning to fly up and see him on June 10th - can hardly wait! - Heartsong

http://heartsongshaven.blogspot.com/2012/05/blog-post.html (broken link)http://heartsongshaven.blogspot.com/2012/05/blog-post.html (broken link)

Old 05-06-2012, 07:50 PM

13,572 posts, read 21,722,776 times
He is adorable, Heartsong and I just want to pick him up and cuddle him..

You have a very pretty daughter too. Love her name

I am glad you will see him and her very soon.
Dayton, Akron-Canton in Ohio
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or