U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2012, 04:14 PM

173 posts, read 103,482 times

Advertisements

I know this may sound like a dumb question but could someone please tell me how to set this up to show the newest post first? I just can't find it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2012, 04:49 PM

13,574 posts, read 21,726,369 times
On My Settings page (located top left of this page), click there then
go to left side where the Control Panel is displayed

Scroll down to Options and Settings
Click on Edit Options
Scroll down to Thread Display Mode
Now click arrow on right and drop down menu appears for you to choose how you want the posts to display

Save settings at the bottom of page
Dayton, Akron-Canton in Ohio

Old 08-23-2012, 06:03 PM

173 posts, read 103,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue View Post
On My Settings page (located top left of this page), click there then
go to left side where the Control Panel is displayed

Scroll down to Options and Settings
Click on Edit Options
Scroll down to Thread Display Mode
Now click arrow on right and drop down menu appears for you to choose how you want the posts to display

Save settings at the bottom of page
Thank you so much Miss Blue. I couldn't find it for the life of me.

Be blessed and keep WorKing4Jesus

Old 09-02-2012, 02:36 AM

5,965 posts, read 5,763,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Katie Anne rolled over with great determination to crawl, at less than four weeks.
Her legs were like fast moving cars, behind a slow moving truck called Arms.

A beautiful 10 days!
Ahhh,,, so sweet. I loved the time I got to sit and watch my grandson. He is coming to Florida in Oct., Lord willing. I sure do look forward to seeing him and his mama. His daddy had to go back to the middle east (I pray he comes home safe in 6 months) - it's his 2nd tour of duty with the Air Force.

Old 09-19-2012, 12:44 PM

15,564 posts, read 36,572,551 times
I didn't see a forum for prayer requests, so I am posting this here. I do not know this boy, but this breaks my heart. I have been praying for his complete healing and recovery and also that the woman who hit him and left him to die will either turn herself in or that somebody else will turn her in or that she will otherwise be caught and arrested. I have been praying that her conscience becomes so unbearable that she cannot live with herself any longer and that she will have no choice but to do the right thing. I have added Grant and his family to the prayer circle at my church, so I know there are lots of people lifting this boy and his family in prayer, but the more prayers the better! I know Jesus is the Healer and that He hears and answers our prayers. Please join those who are already praying for this boy and believing for a miracle! Thank you so much for your prayers!

http://www.mydesert.com/article/2012...ce-public-help

Old 09-20-2012, 09:35 AM

7,813 posts, read 10,707,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
I didn't see a forum for prayer requests, so I am posting this here. I do not know this boy, but this breaks my heart. I have been praying for his complete healing and recovery and also that the woman who hit him and left him to die will either turn herself in or that somebody else will turn her in or that she will otherwise be caught and arrested. I have been praying that her conscience becomes so unbearable that she cannot live with herself any longer and that she will have no choice but to do the right thing. I have added Grant and his family to the prayer circle at my church, so I know there are lots of people lifting this boy and his family in prayer, but the more prayers the better! I know Jesus is the Healer and that He hears and answers our prayers. Please join those who are already praying for this boy and believing for a miracle! Thank you so much for your prayers!

http://www.mydesert.com/article/2012...ce-public-help

Welcome to the Friendship Thread!

We do, in fact have a thread that is the "Prayer Request" thread located on the top of the Religion and Spirituality forum, but you can certainly post your desire for prayer here. June hopes that the woman you mention will do the right thing, and feels great sorrow for the child involved....

Take gentle care.

Old 09-20-2012, 01:37 PM

15,564 posts, read 36,572,551 times
Thank you, June.

Old 09-28-2012, 11:20 AM

5,807 posts, read 4,791,496 times
Do you guys remember the double rainbow guy?

I just found this video he made back in the Spring regarding his original (double rainbow) video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VZiwmRb3xc&feature=watch_response

I felt that what he said from 2:40 on was interesting.
It seems that we (people in general) react so quickly to things without taking a moment to try to understand where another person may be coming from. A lot of people thought he was on drugs, or crazy or silly or weak or what have you. But in reality, he was experiencing a very deep, personal moment and what he saw in nature affected him greatly and brought him to tears. Is is not human to be moved by beauty? How we view others can be a reflection of what is inside of us, he's right. It made me stop and think about my own judgements of others sometimes.

just wanted to share.
didn't know where to post this.

peace,
sparrow

Last edited by .sparrow.; 09-28-2012 at 11:22 AM.. Reason: sorry for the double post, I wanted to share more of what was on my mind re: the video.

Old 09-28-2012, 04:23 PM

15,906 posts, read 8,177,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
Do you guys remember the double rainbow guy?

I just found this video he made back in the Spring regarding his original (double rainbow) video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VZiwmRb3xc&feature=watch_response

I felt that what he said from 2:40 on was interesting.
It seems that we (people in general) react so quickly to things without taking a moment to try to understand where another person may be coming from. A lot of people thought he was on drugs, or crazy or silly or weak or what have you. But in reality, he was experiencing a very deep, personal moment and what he saw in nature affected him greatly and brought him to tears. Is is not human to be moved by beauty? How we view others can be a reflection of what is inside of us, he's right. It made me stop and think about my own judgements of others sometimes.

just wanted to share.
didn't know where to post this.

peace,
sparrow
Thanks for the moment of reflection and introspection, sparrow.

Last edited by Pleroo; 09-28-2012 at 05:05 PM..

Old 10-13-2012, 11:35 AM

7,813 posts, read 10,707,854 times
This thread has become dormant. Makes June feel she has no friends.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or