U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2013, 08:53 AM

7,811 posts, read 10,701,439 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade
Awwww! Now this lends a most different aspect to winter!

June doubts that even the most well made snowman could compete with this!

Last edited by june 7th; 02-03-2013 at 09:13 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2013, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
Sparrow, per the video, 55 degrees is a "COLD SPELL?"

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves!

Old 02-03-2013, 09:11 AM

Today: 21 degrees and counting.

No end in sight...

Old 02-09-2013, 12:50 PM

20,360 posts, read 9,819,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post

No end in sight...
Today: Mostly cloudy with light snow showers. Highs around 28F. Wind chill around 17F.
Southwest wind to 15 MPH, gusting to 23 MPH. Chance of precipitation near 100%.

Old 02-09-2013, 01:13 PM

13,570 posts, read 21,713,951 times
Quote:
Miss Blue, taking a short break from moderating:

http://www.visualphotos.com/photo/2x...2-17943853.jpg

Oh how I wish it was true.. The break from modding was true but the vacation was definitely not pleasant..

Three weeks ago old Blue who thinks she is forever in her thirties was hanging new curtains. Knowing better she crawled onto the bed, hoisted herself up into a precarious and shaky standing position..She got one panel up and carefully stepped back to admire it. The step, according to a grandson who witnessed it, said it was more like an unintentional back flip and a slam dunk into the opposite wall (insert a bid ouch here)

Well now I am able to sit in front of the computer with heat pad to back and extra strength tylenol and mod again. As long as I don;t walk too much it doesn't hurt Grandsons are taking care of cousin Michael for me and his momma even came home a few days later to relieve them..

Good part is that I lost ten pounds, so far..I don't recommend the diet though
Dayton, Akron-Canton in Ohio

Old 02-09-2013, 05:22 PM

5,965 posts, read 5,759,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue View Post
Oh how I wish it was true.. The break from modding was true but the vacation was definitely not pleasant..

Three weeks ago old Blue who thinks she is forever in her thirties was hanging new curtains. Knowing better she crawled onto the bed, hoisted herself up into a precarious and shaky standing position..She got one panel up and carefully stepped back to admire it. The step, according to a grandson who witnessed it, said it was more like an unintentional back flip and a slam dunk into the opposite wall (insert a bid ouch here)

Well now I am able to sit in front of the computer with heat pad to back and extra strength tylenol and mod again. As long as I don;t walk too much it doesn't hurt Grandsons are taking care of cousin Michael for me and his momma even came home a few days later to relieve them..

Oh my, that's awful. So sorry to hear this. Take care of yourself Ms. Blue I have had some close calls hanging curtains. It's nice to have a man around for such things if you can find one

Old 02-10-2013, 06:39 PM

32,532 posts, read 30,646,320 times
Heal quickly Miss Blue!

Old 02-10-2013, 06:55 PM

40,046 posts, read 26,725,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartsong View Post
Oh my, that's awful. So sorry to hear this. Take care of yourself Ms. Blue I have had some close calls hanging curtains. It's nice to have a man around for such things if you can find one
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Heal quickly Miss Blue!
Amen!

Old 02-12-2013, 01:24 PM

5,499 posts, read 4,572,386 times
Quote:

No end in sight...
Rainy 38 degrees in OK today and dropping to 26 w/ snow tonite per forecast. Being that I came from the tropics a week ago...it is a definite shock to my body!!!

Last edited by ans57; 02-12-2013 at 02:36 PM..

Old 02-14-2013, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ans57 View Post
Rainy 38 degrees in OK today and dropping to 26 w/ snow tonite per forecast. Being that I came from the tropics a week ago...it is a definite shock to my body!!!
Ans, I can completely understand the shock to your body after having just been in the tropics! Stay warm, and have a man shovel that impending snow! --After all, what are guys for? And no, June is not sexist, just speaking from experience in the aftermath of three feet of snow outside her door!

Good to see/hear from you again ans! Was wondering where you were!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or