U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2013, 09:28 AM

152 posts, read 121,351 times

Advertisements

Happy Birthday . Enjoy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2013, 10:56 AM

5,965 posts, read 5,765,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn
Happy Birthday, Heartsong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue
Happy birthday beautiful young lady!!

Thanks, friends. It was a good one. I love y'all <----- (southern for you all) and I am very thankful for all of you who receive me as a sister in Christ. And I hope you had a good one too, Jerwade. URLoved as well.

Old 03-01-2013, 11:52 AM

40,112 posts, read 26,772,494 times
Default Happy Birthday . . . you young whippersnapper!

Even my precious Toy Poodle Dinky in Heaven is excited, sister.

Be well,
Mystic

Old 03-01-2013, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post

Even my precious Toy Poodle Dinky in Heaven is excited, sister.

Be well,
Mystic
Well, I would love to see a photo of you and your toy poodle. I'm assuming your message was for me since it says "sister" - not that I'm exactly "young". But I am "young at heart". Thanks, Mystic.
Sorry Dinky is no longer with you. All dogs go to heaven. Jerwade had a birthday too - only one day after mine. Anyone else here had a recent birthday? We are now in the MARCH birthday month. My youngest child (only son) will be 18 on March 12th. I'm almost free!!! LOL.

Old 03-01-2013, 11:50 PM

5,807 posts, read 4,792,727 times

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEARTSONG AND JERWADE!!

I'm so glad you are my friends.
Love you guys.

p.s. heartsong.. um. wow. You do not look 50.
That's crazy. and so unfair.

Old 03-02-2013, 01:19 AM

40,112 posts, read 26,772,494 times
Happy Birthday, Jerwade. I somehow missed that you also had a birthday, brother.

Old 03-02-2013, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post

Love you guys.

p.s. heartsong.. um. wow. You do not look 50.
That's crazy. and so unfair.
Thank you Sparrow. You are a sweetie! :-) I don't have a clue when your birthday is nor how old you are - you are VERY secret!!! I suppose your b-day might be listed on John F's private forum - I will have to ask him about that. I talk to him pretty regularly on Facebook chat but he rarely comes over here (or either he is quiet when he does). He's so precious.

Old 03-02-2013, 10:15 AM

39,206 posts, read 10,887,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
LOL! I'm a shrink, and all my sessions weren't great today.

(Through no fault of my "just June" shrinky self, mind ya!)
You can shrink my head anytime, June. I wonder what you make of the bods you moderate?

'Uh hum - anal retentive type there.'

I have never been inclined to talk non -combatively with my 'opponents', but just recently, I thought that is just what I would like to do - have somewhere to chat with those people whose sigs. normally has me checking the tanks on my flame -thrower. Just chatting in a friendly way so as to remind me that it is never personal... I sometimes forget..

Some months ago, I woke up on a muggy morning unable to catch my breath. I got up, dragged on my Asbo jacket and went for a long walk until it lightened up, dude, and I could breathe without feeling that I was making an attempt on the South Col.

Since then, I try to take the same walk daily as otherwise, sitting at the computer all day was turning me into a sack of Jell. Last checkup, I was told that (apart from the lungs) I was healthier than most people twenty years younger than me. So I may yet get me book finished.

Ah gotta dream, today....I missed out on Concorde. I looked at it - if it had been 4,000 a round trip I'd have got on it, but I couldn't find any price quoted under 9,000, and so it was scrapped before I got to fly on it. I did do the other things - Angkor Wat, Macchu Picchu - but Ah gotta horse...I mean a dream, I want to fly on an A380 -1st class, private cabin (near the bar, not the bogs). And that I can afford - as soon as I get my flat mortgage paid off in November.

Just rambling.

Old 03-02-2013, 11:28 AM

13,574 posts, read 21,729,972 times
I missed Jerwade's birthday???

Arq, glad you stopped in..Isn't it great what a good walk everyday can be such a boost to our health. It is kinda like shaking the accumulated dust out of a neglected throw rug.

Not saying we are old throw rugs
Dayton, Akron-Canton in Ohio

Old 03-02-2013, 12:29 PM

20,432 posts, read 9,845,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post

Love you guys.
The feeling is mutual and reciprocated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue View Post
I missed Jerwade's birthday???
It appears that you, Mystic's and I were in the same boat.
I was at Lake Powell, working at the Power Plant on my birthday.
I
should have rented a Jet-Ski on that day.
Come to thinking about it ...
It's Never to Late!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or