U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 05-19-2014, 09:48 AM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 13,308,309 times
Reputation: 7407

Advertisements

A bit late

__________________
When posting as a MOD my posts will be in red

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks


MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-19-2014, 04:00 PM
 
7,813 posts, read 10,713,131 times
Reputation: 3443
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rightly Divided View Post
Not sure what to call myself now. My 13 year old took up with a young stray cat who turned out to be expecting. She came to us yesterday to let us know she was ready so we took her into my storage building and made her a soft bed and stayed with here as she gave birth to 5 kittens. Since the 13 year old refers to the cat as their child I suppose that makes me a great grand father.
Oh, so sweet that you took Mama cat in, and provided her with a comfortable place to deliver her little ones into this world! Congratulations for your grand father status, and I am sure you will look after and care for Momma Cat and babies well. SO compassionate!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-19-2014, 06:16 PM
 
1,030 posts, read 670,483 times
Reputation: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
Oh, so sweet that you took Mama cat in, and provided her with a comfortable place to deliver her little ones into this world! Congratulations for your grand father status, and I am sure you will look after and care for Momma Cat and babies well. SO compassionate!
She is very young and her tail got broke. It's the funniest looking crooked tail. Right now we have a 7 year old cat, the new momma cat and 5 kittens that are now 2 day's old, a rabbit a turtle, 2 gold fish and 2 chicken's that are in a box under a light in our living room. Lot's of fun around our house.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-19-2014, 07:48 PM
 
5,807 posts, read 4,795,344 times
Reputation: 4303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rightly Divided View Post
She is very young and her tail got broke. It's the funniest looking crooked tail. Right now we have a 7 year old cat, the new momma cat and 5 kittens that are now 2 day's old, a rabbit a turtle, 2 gold fish and 2 chicken's that are in a box under a light in our living room. Lot's of fun around our house.

aww.

That's nice you took in the mama and babies.
Sounds like you have a full house.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-23-2014, 02:16 PM
 
21,944 posts, read 16,738,510 times
Reputation: 8754
Just a reminder to everyone. Monday May 26 is Memorial Day. I hope everyone will take the time to remember our Veterans, both men and women who died for our. . . for your freedom.










pictures of Memorial day - Bing Images
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-25-2014, 11:39 AM
 
7,813 posts, read 10,713,131 times
Reputation: 3443
Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
aww.

That's nice you took in the mama and babies.
Sounds like you have a full house.
Little Bird! Glad to see you back!


Take gentle care!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-25-2014, 11:41 AM
 
7,813 posts, read 10,713,131 times
Reputation: 3443
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rightly Divided View Post
She is very young and her tail got broke. It's the funniest looking crooked tail. Right now we have a 7 year old cat, the new momma cat and 5 kittens that are now 2 day's old, a rabbit a turtle, 2 gold fish and 2 chicken's that are in a box under a light in our living room. Lot's of fun around our house.


Good Lord! You could open up your own "Petting Zoo!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-25-2014, 11:43 AM
 
7,813 posts, read 10,713,131 times
Reputation: 3443
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
Just a reminder to everyone. Monday May 26 is Memorial Day. I hope everyone will take the time to remember our Veterans, both men and women who died for our. . . for your freedom.









pictures of Memorial day - Bing Images

Wonderful post! (Tried to rep you, but have to spread the love around first!)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-25-2014, 05:24 PM
 
21,944 posts, read 16,738,510 times
Reputation: 8754
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
Wonderful post! (Tried to rep you, but have to spread the love around first!)
Thanks June. It's the thought that counts. The freedom that we have in this still wonderful Country is at the cost of a lot of good lives which were lost in war to secure our liberty. Those men and women should never be forgotten.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-26-2014, 06:53 AM
 
5,499 posts, read 4,579,108 times
Reputation: 5149


Patriotism consists not in waving the flag, but in striving that our country shall be righteous as well as strong. James Bryce


Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top