U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2015, 07:45 AM

11,194 posts, read 11,008,541 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
We'll give the corgis an extra treat today. (They think they are getting cookies!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alt Thinker View Post
Pembrokes or Cardigans? Down the road from me they have one of each.
We have always had Pembroke Welch Corgis, generally two at a time. One that we have now was fathered by a tri-color, but the only trace of that is a hint of the black fur on her back. She's big enough to be a Cardigan, though.

Old 03-02-2015, 11:25 AM

7,813 posts, read 10,707,854 times
A whopping 35 degrees here today where June lives. It's a virtual heat wave, and June is ecstatic, compared to the temps we've had for days now in the negative digits, and teens! Almost tempted to break out the bikini, LOL! Mother Nature has NOT been kind to the Boston area, but hey: It's March, so June is hoping that hope is in sight! One can only be on a best friend basis with their snow shovel for just so long, and six feet of snow is both excessive as well as inexcusable! Enough to make even an atheist say "Send prayers!"

To all who live in warmer climates, be well, and ENJOY! Am so snow-weary that I don't think I even have it left in me to infract anyone, so take full advantage, guys!!! (j/k....I think!)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2015, 11:31 AM

15,906 posts, read 8,177,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
Am so snow-weary that I don't think I even have it left in me to infract anyone, so take full advantage, guys!!! (j/k....I think!)
Woohoo! Par-Tay!

I'm with you June. Spring can't come quickly enough.
Thanks, Pleroo! I have dreams and visions of May, sans the flooding!

Old 03-02-2015, 11:37 AM

32,532 posts, read 30,681,510 times
Quote:
A whopping 35 degrees here today where June lives. It's a virtual heat wave, and June is ecstatic, compared to the temps we've had for days now in the negative digits, and teens! Almost tempted to break out the bikini, LOL! Mother Nature has NOT been kind to the Boston area, but hey: It's March, so June is hoping that hope is in sight! One can only be on a best friend basis with their snow shovel for just so long, and six feet of snow is both excessive as well as inexcusable! Enough to make even an atheist say "Send prayers!"

To all who live in warmer climates, be well, and ENJOY! Am so snow-weary that I don't think I even have it left in me to infract anyone, so take full advantage, guys!!! (j/k....I think!)
Hang in there June and everyone else coping with all that snow! We're enjoying some much-needed rain here in the Southwest. It is lovely and most enjoyable. (Unless it floods. In which case I'll probably be in a really bad mood and take advantage of the offer and call someone a poo-poo head. )

Old 03-02-2015, 11:51 AM

15,906 posts, read 8,177,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
Woohoo! Par-Tay!

I'm with you June. Spring can't come quickly enough.
Thanks, Pleroo! I have dreams and visions of May, sans the flooding!
Huh? I didn't write that? Is that you messing with my mind, June?

Old 03-02-2015, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
Huh? I didn't write that? Is that you messing with my mind, June?
Apologies, Pleroo! My computer keeps malfunctioning! Am certainly not messing with your mind! I have far too little mind capacity left to do that, believe me!

Old 03-02-2015, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Hang in there June and everyone else coping with all that snow! We're enjoying some much-needed rain here in the Southwest. It is lovely and most enjoyable. (Unless it floods. In which case I'll probably be in a really bad mood and take advantage of the offer and call someone a poo-poo head. )
Thanks, DDI! We're just persevering up here! Thank for your thoughts and well wishes!

Old 03-02-2015, 02:55 PM

5,187 posts, read 5,691,183 times
Quote:

June my friend , I'll give you a big warm hug from Florida and pray that there is no subsequent harsh weather that has already been rendered.

Old 03-02-2015, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by perry335654 View Post
June my friend , I'll give you a big warm hug from Florida and pray that there is no subsequent harsh weather that has already been rendered.
Thanks, my friend! Your well wishes are surely appreciated!!!

Old 04-02-2015, 08:25 PM

1,614 posts, read 952,529 times
A funny video that made me smile. Thought I'd share it here:
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...931325&fref=nf
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or