U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2016, 11:29 AM

32,532 posts, read 30,676,091 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Funny you should say that:

I picked up "Dorothy" hitch-hiking down Oak Creek canyon to Sedona yesterday from Flagstaff.
It was an interesting conversation as we traveled, she professed to be an Ascended Master.
Very nice. That area attracts interesting people. lol....my favorites are the Indians selling jewelry at the turn-off near the top of the canyon. .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2016, 11:53 AM

20,419 posts, read 9,837,567 times
Quote:
Funny you should say that:

I picked up "Dorothy" hitch-hiking down Oak Creek canyon to Sedona yesterday from Flagstaff.
It was an interesting conversation as we traveled, she professed to be an Ascended Master.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Very nice. That area attracts interesting people. lol....my favorites are the Indians selling jewelry at the turn-off near the top of the canyon.
A lightweight diamond necklace is appealing, if one is wearing a sleek dress.

Old 09-04-2016, 11:38 PM

May your labor be one of love today.

Old 09-06-2016, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Very nice. That area attracts interesting people. lol....my favorites are the Indians selling jewelry at the turn-off near the top of the canyon. .
The have one down the canyon by Dairy Queen, too.
Of course, I have to get a DQ blizzard while I am there.

Old 09-06-2016, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Of course!

Old 09-06-2016, 08:39 AM

15,906 posts, read 8,175,977 times
Quote:
May your labor be one of love today.
It was. I saw this comment yesterday and meant to respond, but got side-tracked by that labor of love. Hope you, and everyone, had a nice Labor Day.

Old 09-07-2016, 12:05 PM

1,344 posts, read 903,826 times
Quote:
Quote:
Are y'all from Arizona or just have passed through? I am curious, I don't normally run into many Arizonans except on the related boards. I am active on the Phoenix and Arizona boards.

Old 09-07-2016, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottsdaleMark View Post
Are y'all from Arizona or just have passed through? I am curious, I don't normally run into many Arizonans except on the related boards. I am active on the Phoenix and Arizona boards.
We have property in both So Cal and AZ. There are a fair number of Zonies on the Politics board. I'm a native Californian but enough of a Zonie to say.....Go Cardinals!!

Lar-ry! Lar-ry! Lar-ry!

Old 09-07-2016, 01:43 PM

1,344 posts, read 903,826 times
Quote:
We have property in both So Cal and AZ. There are a fair number of Zonies on the Politics board. I'm a native Californian but enough of a Zonie to say.....Go Cardinals!!

Lar-ry! Lar-ry! Lar-ry!
Neat, I used to live in California, both NorCal and SoCal, a number of moons ago.

This is my home now but having explored so much of the golden state in past years while living there, it is just a gorgeous place to explore. I don't think I would want to live there again, but I can understand those that love it and would never leave. It has many lovely advantages. So many different, distinct climates/environments and lots of interesting places/towns/things to do.

Old 09-12-2016, 07:25 AM

32,437 posts, read 17,770,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Heading out for dinner on our last day in the UK. Managed to visit Stonehenge this morning before the good old British weather showed up. Had a wonderful time here, the wedding of my son,seeing all my family and friends and doing some touring around this wonderful country.
Sounds like you had a wonderful time. I would like to visit the UK sometime.

And I would love to visit Stonehenge and just sit there and absorb the vibes. I loved the song you posted (Venus)!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or