U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2017, 09:19 PM

90 posts, read 32,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Have you ever looked up your birthday on the biblical calendar?

I was born on the 7th of Tevet.

Happy Birthday girl.
I've never thought about looking up my birthday on the biblical calendar. How do I go about doing this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2017, 08:05 AM

16,788 posts, read 5,585,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BusyMamaJen View Post
I've never thought about looking up my birthday on the biblical calendar. How do I go about doing this?
Type in Chabad

Go to chabad and click on the date in the upper left hand corner and a calendar will pop up on the upper right. It will say year month. Just go to your year, find your day, and there you are. The date changes at 6 pm, and so it matters what time of the day you were born.

Old 05-22-2017, 03:06 AM

21,480 posts, read 14,106,978 times
Default Here is an update on my niece's little boy--

Castaic Family Holds ‘Halloween in May’ Party for 5-Year-Old With Rare Genetic Disorder | KTLA

He has a degenerative disease called the childhood Alzheimer's. He probably will not live much into his teen years. They lose their motor functions and regress.

Here is his web page if anyone wants to help. They are raising money for research. Thanks.

http://www.carterschallenge.com/

Old 05-22-2017, 03:16 PM

22,255 posts, read 25,034,204 times
Trump visits the Church of the Holy Sepulcher in Jerusalem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXrD4vdSYYE

Old 05-22-2017, 07:21 PM

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/neighborho...-wellness.html

Old 05-24-2017, 10:24 AM

16,788 posts, read 5,585,845 times
Wondering why my rep button don't work no more, is it just me?

Old 05-24-2017, 07:58 PM

27,477 posts, read 14,272,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Wondering why my rep button don't work no more, is it just me?
Does it just leave the box open that you gave the rep to? If so, click anywhere else on the screen after you've given the rep and the box stayed. That should make it disappear and your rep will be on its way.

If that's not the problem you're having, best ask a mod or post something in the About The Forum board at the bottom of main forum list.

Old 05-25-2017, 08:53 PM

https://www.crowdrise.com/carter-turns-5

IT'S CARTER'S 5th BIRTHDAY!!!!🎉🎂🎉
We started off our day with singing Happy Birthday and are now off to our surprise for the kids... MICKEY'S HOUSE!!! Oh man are they going to be stoked! Hopefully I can capture the cute little song C sings when he realizes we're headed there 😊
We are $6,021 away from our goal and we cannot express how grateful and thankful we are to each and every one of you being a part of making this Carter's most memorable birthday EVER!! If you would like to donate or share C's story you can do so by visiting www.CarterTurns5.com
For now, please enjoy and join in on our Birthday festivities 😁
#CarterTurns5 #CartersChallenge #CureSanfilippo #CureSff #FightLikeAKid #SaveTheUnicorns 💜

Old 05-31-2017, 01:53 AM

WOW!!!! OUTSTANDING!! PHENOMIONAL!!!
You all are truly AMAZING!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ We just received a check that not only helped us meet our goal but surpass it!!! Together, we raised a total of $15,929 dollars that is going directly to Cure Sanfilippo Foundation to help fund research and different treatment options to give Carter and children like him a chance at life!!!
Without your help this dream would have never been made into a reality and we simply cannot thank you enough!!!! You have shared Carter’s story, sent us love, support, prayers, positive vibes, donated your time and money and we are FOREVER GRATEFUL!!! Thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU!!!!!
With Love ❤️❤️❤️❤️
The Sarkar Family
Samir, jen, Sophia, and Carter (aka C-Money)
#CarterTurns5 #CureSanfilippo #CartersChallenge #FightLikeAKid #SaveTheUnicorns 💜🦄

Old 06-01-2017, 12:18 AM

27,477 posts, read 14,272,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
WOW!!!! OUTSTANDING!! PHENOMIONAL!!!
You all are truly AMAZING!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ We just received a check that not only helped us meet our goal but surpass it!!! Together, we raised a total of $15,929 dollars that is going directly to Cure Sanfilippo Foundation to help fund research and different treatment options to give Carter and children like him a chance at life!!!
Without your help this dream would have never been made into a reality and we simply cannot thank you enough!!!! You have shared Carter’s story, sent us love, support, prayers, positive vibes, donated your time and money and we are FOREVER GRATEFUL!!! Thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU!!!!!
With Love ❤️❤️❤️❤️
The Sarkar Family
Samir, jen, Sophia, and Carter (aka C-Money)
#CarterTurns5 #CureSanfilippo #CartersChallenge #FightLikeAKid #SaveTheUnicorns 💜🦄
That's nice. I wish Carter and his family well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or