U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2017, 01:00 PM

15,105 posts, read 5,065,941 times

Advertisements

Wondering if I will even have a house next week, my county is already declared a disaster and it aint even rained yet.

Harvey, what a name.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2017, 04:34 PM

26,082 posts, read 13,562,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Wondering if I will even have a house next week, my county is already declared a disaster and it aint even rained yet.

Harvey, what a name.
Batten your hatches, my friend.

Or hightail it outta Dodge.

Stay safe.

Old 08-24-2017, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Batten your hatches, my friend.

Or hightail it outta Dodge.

Stay safe.
Yeah, I just decided to leave and go to Meridian, Everyone I know agrees with me, we are going to lose everything, no chance we wont. I don't wanna get stuck here and have no electricity for day like before. It was 3 weeks before we got the electricity back on last time. Aint no big deal for a high stepper like myself.

Old 08-24-2017, 05:56 PM

15,906 posts, read 8,228,120 times
Quote:
Yeah, I just decided to leave and go to Meridian, Everyone I know agrees with me, we are going to lose everything, no chance we wont. I don't wanna get stuck here and have no electricity for day like before. It was 3 weeks before we got the electricity back on last time. Aint no big deal for a high stepper like myself.
Hang in there. Hoping it all turns out better than you're expecting.

Old 08-24-2017, 06:03 PM

9,288 posts, read 3,187,228 times
Quote:
Sounds darned stressful.

My formula:

A: Show it - when awake and able.

B; Say it - when tired and/or the game is on.

Well Trout, you can give sound advice. Good man. Peace

Old 08-24-2017, 06:05 PM

Quote:

Wow, that's too bad.....do what you have to do to save YOU and others.....everything else is just "stuff" and can be replaced. Will you have net where you go? Try to keep us posted, ok? {HUGS}

Old 08-24-2017, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Wow, that's too bad.....do what you have to do to save YOU and others.....everything else is just "stuff" and can be replaced. Will you have net where you go? Try to keep us posted, ok? {HUGS}
Nobody should fear for me, when I am released from this place, WOE is the rest of the country because terrors will come to them by day and by night and in the morning they shall say,'' When will it be night,'' and at night they shall say,'' When will it be day.''

When I leave here, I am going to begin my walk upon the cursed Earth, and from city to city I will terrify anyone and everyone until every city in America is on their knees praying to God.

It will begin in Waco, and people will whisper of Meridian as if it were Jerusalem where the eagles gather.

I mean, I am in my own little world, things don't effect me like normal people.

Ego Maniacs and those who have ideas of grandeur never get upset, in fact, I am impressed that God would send a hurricane just for me, but I feel somewhat guilty that so many people will suffer just to move me around.

You can't hurt crazy and that is the secret of happiness.

Everything is for my benefit.

Old 08-24-2017, 06:36 PM

I am no harm to anyone, I realized that Waco might sound crazy, but it just happens to be my town if I leave here.

I have been on a forum for a long time, and words can go on forever but any Christians who comes to see what I will show them will become afraid, every single Christians who sits down with me for a couple min becomes afraid, but not from some threat from me, but from the truth I can show somebody face to face.

I have always invited anyone to my house to come and see the truth because what I can show in a couple minutes person to person is worth ten millions words on the interweb.

You are an Atheist?

I will show you the truth, I cannot tell you the truth, but I can show you the truth.

Old 08-24-2017, 09:33 PM

26,082 posts, read 13,562,425 times
Quote:
...snipped to get to the part I really liked...

You can't hurt crazy and that is the secret of happiness.

...snip....
Great line.

Puts me in mind of one of my favourites from one of my gurus - the late Dr. Hunter. S. Thompson: When the going gets weird - the weird turn pro.

Old 08-24-2017, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Great line.

Puts me in mind of one of my favourites from one of my gurus - the late Dr. Hunter. S. Thompson: When the going gets weird - the weird turn pro.

Now that IS funny....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or