U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2017, 09:47 AM

14,786 posts, read 4,963,523 times

Advertisements

Thanks for askin, glad to be home, I found myself in a hotel full of whooahs, I didn't know it at first but this hotel had like 15 whoooahs that rented 15 rooms every night and so you got crack heads, meth heads, and the police every single night. Fights every single day and then last morning I was awakened by a screaming Jerry Springer type of thing with this chick attacking her boyfriend holding her 1 year old baby, and I had to get involved. My wife had done the same to me and it is so abusive to the child, all a man can do is run from crazy women like that. I just kept telling them, ''It's a little baby terrified, It's a little innocent child.'' This girl kept telling me it was none of my business, and I told her I had called the police and child protective services, and that I care more for that child than she did. OMG, It was so depressing, so horrifying. The guy is trying to leave and she puts the kid on the ground and jumps on the car as it is whipping around, and then tells the guy he was trying to kill her. I told that dude to get up and run out of there if he cared anything for his son.

CRAZY PEOPLE, That's why I am a hermit, I go to get some ice from the ice machine and this whoooah is in my bed when I come back, good times, good times, you could just imagine the look on her face when she realized I was the anti-Christ.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2017, 10:15 AM

15,906 posts, read 8,166,085 times
Sounds like you got your drama fix for a bit.
I'm happy for you that you're back home and can enjoy some peace and quiet.

Old 09-14-2017, 10:18 AM

I was praying for you too, I hope everything is well with you and your son.

Old 09-14-2017, 10:29 AM

9,277 posts, read 3,147,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Thanks for askin, glad to be home, I found myself in a hotel full of whooahs, I didn't know it at first but this hotel had like 15 whoooahs that rented 15 rooms every night and so you got crack heads, meth heads, and the police every single night. Fights every single day and then last morning I was awakened by a screaming Jerry Springer type of thing with this chick attacking her boyfriend holding her 1 year old baby, and I had to get involved. My wife had done the same to me and it is so abusive to the child, all a man can do is run from crazy women like that. I just kept telling them, ''It's a little baby terrified, It's a little innocent child.'' This girl kept telling me it was none of my business, and I told her I had called the police and child protective services, and that I care more for that child than she did. OMG, It was so depressing, so horrifying. The guy is trying to leave and she puts the kid on the ground and jumps on the car as it is whipping around, and then tells the guy he was trying to kill her. I told that dude to get up and run out of there if he cared anything for his son.

CRAZY PEOPLE, That's why I am a hermit, I go to get some ice from the ice machine and this whoooah is in my bed when I come back, good times, good times, you could just imagine the look on her face when she realized I was the anti-Christ.

ROFLOL on the last paragraph..... Peace

Old 09-14-2017, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
ROFLOL on the last paragraph..... Peace
That has happened to me a hundred times. Truck drivers have to deal with that all the time in certain places. You go to places like New Foundland and whooahs will jump on your side rails at red lights, and you will find one in your truck anytime you leave your truck open. You try and sleep at some places, and 7 different ones will knock on your window and wake you up. At Fort Hood in Texas, they walk around with nighties on in broad daylight down 5th street, it is something to see.

Old 09-14-2017, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I was praying for you too, I hope everything is well with you and your son.
Thank you so much. I feel good about how he's doing.

Old 09-14-2017, 12:02 PM

20,360 posts, read 9,819,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
That's good to hear.

Old 09-14-2017, 06:40 PM

16,258 posts, read 7,648,523 times
Yes it is.

Old 09-14-2017, 07:54 PM

40,043 posts, read 26,725,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post

Old 09-15-2017, 01:56 PM

Thanks guys.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or