U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2017, 07:05 PM

14,774 posts, read 4,960,547 times

Advertisements

This is such a cruel test, OMG, I know it is so stupid, but I am a hermit and I like plants and birds better than I like most people. That Plumeria was a gift from a dear friend of mine. The thing is, I am such a prideful, prideful man. Thank God I didn't run across this guy yet, and I have already repented of what I had in my mind but it was touch and go. The guy could have taken my BBQ pit and I wouldn't even care but he comes over and cuts down my favorite plant lol.

Just goes to show how crazy I am, to get so angry cause man I was angry but I can't walk around like that, but what an insult. The neighbor caught him doing it and so he told all kinds of lies saying he was taking care of it. This meant he cut it in half, left the roots there and walked away lol.

God must be testing me, I hope it don't get worse, I fear it will, I have seen this before.

OMG, I just realized who it is, It is that Cat lady, she cast a spell on me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2017, 07:58 PM

32,532 posts, read 30,641,416 times
It will probably do just fine, Hanni. I've given away many plumeria sticks and the original plant just keeps going.

p.s. Plumerias have good mojo. Sounds like that guy could benefit from some.

Old 09-16-2017, 09:11 PM

14,774 posts, read 4,960,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
It will probably do just fine, Hanni. I've given away many plumeria sticks and the original plant just keeps going.

p.s. Plumerias have good mojo. Sounds like that guy could benefit from some.

I must admit, I have never liked the guy from jump street and was irritated when he spoke to me. I asked him if he was from California or if he was a Yankee, but he claims to be from Texas, and I aint believing it, many people claim to be from Texas, and even if their mom and dad moved here before they were born, they are just refugees and I can always tell. Maybe it is instilled from trying to spot Yankees.

I don't like the way he walks or talks, I don't like his facial expressions and I don't like his shoes but I am always civil to people but I have been living next to this guy for years and I make it a point not to make friends with him just by the way he walks and moves his head. I wouldn't want to be rude to him but I was introduced a while back and didn't shake his hand but told a white lie as to adjust my looking at him to explain that a hand shake is something earned, and I can't see ever shaking dudes hand although I don't know him, and don't care to know him, I KNOW HIM.

People don't have to speak or do bad things in front of you to know who they are, everything about them speaks from the slightest head movement to the ruffle of a nose, every movement speaks volumes and the blind thinks that nobody can see.

Of course People like Pleroo would certainly be right in correcting me as they often feel the spirit to bringing a brother out of his judgments but I am never wrong about people.

I am not a Prince but the things I see people do never surprise me, and the things I see them do would never even cross my mind. A nice plumeria would have garnered 10 bucks easy peasy and in another 3 months, 20 bucks, easy, but what is a Plumeria?

The guy isn't selling it.

It's that I am a Psycho, and that's the problem, I mean, I cooled off now, and dude could come and slap me and I would grin and point him to the door, but that is after a cooling off period.

This kid might be young and big, but I could have easily slapped him around had I come across him, and he wouldn't have called the police. The anger I felt was completely overwhelming, I have a disease where I blow up, and nobody wants to be around me like that cause it is on. And then the remorse is so great, so overwhelming and then I don't understand.

Then I am at a loss for words, I am not understanding how this dude was in such jeopardy at something so stupid, I don't understand WHY I CAN"T REMEMBER.

Why can't I remember that when I go Psycho, all I need to do is remember, I need somebody right there with me telling me,'' Remember, you will get so angry, and then you will be so full of remorse.''

It's just so stupid, over a stupid plant.

But I have always been right about this dude, he has no respect whatsoever, he is a sociopath, Narcissist, entitled Jerk who has been sent from God knows where to test me lol.

Then he claims to be a Texan, I know better, the guy has no manners whatsoever.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

What would you do if dude came over and stole your plant and then got caught by the neighbor?

NOW SEE, Normal people wouldn't get all mad even if it was the most irritating people in the world, Pleroo in her God forsaken little world would probably invite the little NIMROD over for cookies and he would steal her peaches, but she would just smile.

NOT ME, I am following dude to work and making plans like the A-TEAM, I have no idea what other people think and imagine.

What does the normal person do?

OK, So you finally run into the dude at the store, how do you act?

Do you shake his hand and act like nothing is happened, like this Plumeria thief doesn't deserve the fires of hell?

I wouldn't know normal.

Old 09-17-2017, 12:12 AM

20,348 posts, read 9,815,907 times
I hope people find what it is they are looking for; it's time for a change.

Old 09-17-2017, 09:10 AM

15,906 posts, read 8,164,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Of course People like Pleroo would certainly be right in correcting me as they often feel the spirit to bringing a brother out of his judgments but I am never wrong about people.
Dang. I don't want to be the person who "corrects". I want to be the person who encourages. To me, the things we ruminate on have a huge impact on us, so I would want to encourage you to find better things to think about the guy, or just stop thinking about him altogether, not for his sake, but for yours, 'cuz I love ya and I want you to have a joyful life, Hanni. I would want you to do the same for me, because heaven knows I'm just as prone to negative thinking as anyone, and I know from long, sad experience what that does to a person.

BUT, if me saying those kinds of things is having the opposite effect on you and is making you feel bad, then I'm not saying it well, and for that I sincerely am sorry.

Old 09-17-2017, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
Know whatcha mean Hannibal, I have a hole in my tummy fat that I try to pass off as a bullet wound. SO much more interesting than the place for a feeding tube when I was on chemo, ya know?
I'm so glad that's behind you nate! ((hugs))

Old 09-17-2017, 09:19 AM

16,256 posts, read 7,646,560 times
Me too, Pleroo. Still dealing with effects of radiation 5 years later, but otherwise all good. One thing: STOP smoking your pipe NOW!

Old 09-17-2017, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Me too, Pleroo. Still dealing with effects of radiation 5 years later, but otherwise all good. One thing: STOP smoking your pipe NOW!
No pipe for me . But I quit smoking cigarettes more than 25 years ago.

Old 09-17-2017, 09:29 AM

25,762 posts, read 13,399,507 times
Quote:
I smoked for 40 years, the last 35 of which I smoked a pipe. Quit 11 years ago (a year after a heart attack and stent insertion).

Fortunately, to date, no further dramatic repercussions from my years of living dangerously.

So, I celebrate with daily drinks and a few evening toots of herb.

Old 09-17-2017, 09:31 AM

56,004 posts, read 54,508,374 times
Quote:
Know whatcha mean Hannibal, I have a hole in my tummy fat that I try to pass off as a bullet wound. SO much more interesting than the place for a feeding tube when I was on chemo, ya know?
Didn't know that, nate. I hope it's solidly in the past.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or