Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2017, 04:10 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,912,231 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I had a DM exchange with her a few weeks ago. She had some things going on that needed her attention and was minimizing her time here. She is OK, though.
Good to hear. Miss da Dew too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2017, 07:28 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,383,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post

Old 11-11-2017, 01:07 PM

63,779 posts, read 40,038,426 times
Quote:

Old 11-13-2017, 08:40 AM

88,514 posts, read 84,688,123 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Yes. I consider her my Big City-Data Sister, spiritually.

Old 11-18-2017, 12:18 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,501,648 times
Good to know, hope she is back soon. Thanks.

Old 11-20-2017, 07:04 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,039,577 times
Hey Hanni.....clear out your PM folder some; it's full.

Old 11-24-2017, 09:59 AM

23,126 posts, read 10,426,638 times
I should apologize for my recent misdeeds, and transgressions of the forum rules and of course my offense to anyone especially the mods. I am always sorrry when I put a mod in a place where they have to waste their time because I can't follow the rules properly. It takes generous people to spend their time so we have a place to talk, and I really appreciate somebody offering to do the work nobody else wants to do for the right reasons. I can't say it enough, we have great mods who are unbiased and fair like no other forum and that is the facts of the matter from a person who has been on all the forums. There doesn't even have to be a religion forum here, I hope that everyone realizes this, if it gets too bad, they could just as easily shut it down and if nobody wanted to be mod, it wouldn't be here. This is a rare forum in it's fairness and it is more unbiased than any place I have seen. Most Christian forums have at least a couple mods biased in their own beliefs who wouldn't allow free thought and the exchange of ideas between the religions, but we are very lucky to have people who are not petty, so here is a song to all our good mods, like Willy, they have to pick you up and set you straight sometimes, the fallen angels that we be. I think as long as we all consider that we are just a few people come together to hang out, everything will be cool, if somebody thinks they are on some great mission of God here, well, might be some propblems lol.

Angels flying to close to the ground, well I am on a tablet, couldn't get Willie's adress right.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 11-24-2017 at 10:09 AM..

Old 12-02-2017, 06:56 AM

Played that silly game where you flip open the bible and you are asking for a word, but this time I chose my favorite book and transposed my birthday reversing month and day, and here is the scripture I got.

Arise thou therefore, get thee to thine own house: and when thy feet enter into the city, the child shall die.

Is that good?

Old 12-02-2017, 08:43 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,168,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Played that silly game where you flip open the bible and you are asking for a word, but this time I chose my favorite book and transposed my birthday reversing month and day, and here is the scripture I got.

Arise thou therefore, get thee to thine own house: and when thy feet enter into the city, the child shall die.

Is that good?
Dunno if its good or not, Hanni. I'm not a bible aficionado.

On those rare occasions when I'm confuzzled by something, I consult one of my Tarot decks. I kind of use them like you described your game with the bible. I don't do the "spreads" that are suggested. I just shuffle the cards constantly until one, or two or six fall out of the deck. Then I consult those. That way, I think that Chance/Serendipity/The Universe does the choosing.

Old 12-02-2017, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Dunno if its good or not, Hanni. I'm not a bible aficionado.

On those rare occasions when I'm confuzzled by something, I consult one of my Tarot decks. I kind of use them like you described your game with the bible. I don't do the "spreads" that are suggested. I just shuffle the cards constantly until one, or two or six fall out of the deck. Then I consult those. That way, I think that Chance/Serendipity/The Universe does the choosing.
I doubt anyone can do the Tarot cards better than me, although I never tried, but I am an expert about spiritualizing anything. I like stuff like that, I love movies where you find a seer amongst the Indians or a Hindu chosen one, or even Harry Potter. It's so funny, my mother will still walk through the room scoffing and saying I am practicing devil stuff, I just laugh. Hey, my daughter came over here yesterday and she is like, '' What is with these loud freaking crows?'' and I went and got 3 weenies and told her to throw them out the door and them birds swooped down on her and freaked her out. She thought it was some kinda magic, she couldn't believe how fast it happened. Just like any bird, only smarter, they actually have a good language.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity