U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2017, 11:59 AM

14,796 posts, read 4,966,211 times

Advertisements

I would find myself stuck some place. One time I went to Houston, and when I was coming back, the signs to me to return to Houston and I didn't have the gas or the money, but I had to turn around, and then I got stuck until the numbers and colors allowed me to leave and I was so lucky I didn't run out of gas. Thank God that I am not that bad anymore. I counted everything and always stuck on design, always looking for patterns so much that I could walk in a room and immediately pick up on any error a floor man might make, and I would know exactly how many tiles were used in laying down a floor within a couple minutes of walking through a doorway. The whole universe spoke to me, and had it not been for the dreams of my whole family, I would have thought myself completely insane, but I like to think of it as 7 years of madness as that is how long it took. I like to think of how madness came over the king for 7 years found sleeping in the dew, but he also comes back to his senses, annoints his head and moves on having learned the lesson. ''MADNESS, '' says I, ''PROPHESY, '' SAYETH HE, ''NAY,'' SAYS I.

This way came an evil spirit who whispered in my ear saying,'' I AM FINALLY COME O YE SON OF MAN, IT IS I, THE HOLY SPIRIT YOU PRAYED FOR.''

That is what he told me, and he told how I would be above all men, and how great authority would be given into my hand until I looked closer in the mirror squinting my eyes, and behold, I SAW DESOLATION, that abomination that he be.

I do have ocd, temporal lobe epilepsy or whatever, and I can see where somebody could generalize ocd or something being called a spirit, but with me, a literal, individual person woke up inside me and he supposedly knew everything there was to know about God in a very vain way. Now, I am a rational person, and I KNOW THERE IS CRAZY, and I would have had no problem if I found out I was crazy because I needed answers and that was the logical explanation, that I had went insane.

The only problem was, is that my whole family had dreams and visions about me that scared all of them. I had already asked my daughter to put me in the crazy house that I might get sedated to stop the machine in my head, this never ending of wheels and wheels rotating, and having a spirit inside of you that will not shut his mouth or give you any peace lol.

You ever see wonder falls? It's like that, it's like that show was made from my life.

I know what happened now, and while my ideas are way out there, I feel so very lucky to have gone so absolutely insane, thre are not alot of people who experience the joy of madness.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2017, 01:27 PM

Before I ever had any kids, I always wanted them to have big Noses{I personally adore a big nosed woman lol}, but the thing is, I never wished for real beautiful kids, for some stupid reason I thought that getting bullied might be a good thing, I don't know, who knows why people would think some things, but I sure didn't get my wish.

Here is my oldest son, and my kids aren't just beautiful, they are quick and witty, and they have that special thing that runs in the family where people are always telling you,'' There is something magical about you, something different. A picture is one thing, but when my son walks into a room, he is like a God, it's like those stories of Moses where when he was young, people would stop on the streets mesmerized, whether my sons of my daughter. Every man who meets my daughter is hopelessly in love with her and not a thing could be done about it.....

If a man could boast about children to reflect back on himself, the I must be a God because all my children are walking gods and goddesses.

My oldest son owns 3 crossfit gyms.
Attached Thumbnails
Non -Debate Friendship Thread-zz11aatye15192711_10154774396028748_7054059290604858251_n.jpg   Non -Debate Friendship Thread-zz11tye18739740_10155233268288257_7313160723402661935_n.jpg   Non -Debate Friendship Thread-zz11atye13438957_10154210519008257_571231131026131735_n.jpg  

Old 12-06-2017, 02:06 PM

25,802 posts, read 13,408,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Before I ever had any kids, I always wanted them to have big Noses{I personally adore a big nosed woman lol}, but the thing is, I never wished for real beautiful kids, for some stupid reason I thought that getting bullied might be a good thing, I don't know, who knows why people would think some things, but I sure didn't get my wish.

Here is my oldest son, and my kids aren't just beautiful, they are quick and witty, and they have that special thing that runs in the family where people are always telling you,'' There is something magical about you, something different. A picture is one thing, but when my son walks into a room, he is like a God, it's like those stories of Moses where when he was young, people would stop on the streets mesmerized, whether my sons of my daughter. Every man who meets my daughter is hopelessly in love with her and not a thing could be done about it.....

If a man could boast about children to reflect back on himself, the I must be a God because all my children are walking gods and goddesses.

My oldest son owns 3 crossfit gyms.
Beautiful kids indeed, Hanni.

But I think you might have to give Mom a wee bit of credit too.

Old 12-08-2017, 10:11 AM

They just called out the National guard, They believe Texas is under a terrorist attack and they have dropped their chemical weapons that has left a white dust covering everything, people are warned to stay in their houses because this substance is extremely slippery causing accidents on every road and hwy, we could be stranded in our houses till they get all this white power swept us, woe is us because it is everywhere and has the consistency of white sand that sticks together and then it gives off tainted water. It's an ecological disaster, one can only guess when it will go away.

Old 12-08-2017, 12:19 PM

25,802 posts, read 13,408,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
They just called out the National guard, They believe Texas is under a terrorist attack and they have dropped their chemical weapons that has left a white dust covering everything, people are warned to stay in their houses because this substance is extremely slippery causing accidents on every road and hwy, we could be stranded in our houses till they get all this white power swept us, woe is us because it is everywhere and has the consistency of white sand that sticks together and then it gives off tainted water. It's an ecological disaster, one can only guess when it will go away.
Up here, we call that "snow."

Try to be strong, Hanni. It WILL go away. Probably in a day or two. Hang in there. Bundle up. Make some strong tea and ride it out.

It'll be gone from here too. In about 4 months.

Old 12-09-2017, 02:27 PM

I went to best buy yesterday to see if I could get a better Tablet, but to my surprise, they didn't have one Tablet better than the one I have, and you can't even buy the one I have now. I bought it just because it had more pixels and it will detail a picture better than any other computer. I can't figure this thing out because they should have gotten way better, and I couldn't even find one half as good as the one I have, and they called it a dinosaur. It's just weird as if they had something in mind.

Old 12-24-2017, 11:47 AM

56,037 posts, read 54,537,410 times
Merry Christmas, everyone.

Old 12-25-2017, 08:13 PM

40,053 posts, read 26,735,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post

Old 12-27-2017, 06:44 AM

15,906 posts, read 8,167,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I'm two days late but thanks! And a happy New Year to you, and you Mystic, and to all!

Old 12-31-2017, 11:35 AM

20,378 posts, read 9,822,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
I'm two days late but thanks! And a happy New Year to you, and you Mystic, and to all!
I have been traveling over the HOLIDAY, however, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.
And wishing EVERYONE - A JOYFUL AND LOVING NEW YEAR, just over the horizon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or