U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2018, 05:09 AM

6 posts, read 1,299 times

Advertisements

im not sure whether im allowed to mention Christian forum websites like is it ok to say 'chrisian forum websites' but not their actual name? im impressed with this friendship thread oh and im not saying all are christians on this thread either sorry if i confused anyone but im impressed with this thread while it isnt just for Christians (which is good) this is WHOLE lot better than some christian websites which has so much bad rep and war stories, its positive and good respectful interactions people have had with others on here well done- says a newbie. Im Lindsay (not my real name) from New Zealand kiaora and hello!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2018, 07:54 AM

16,273 posts, read 7,654,495 times
Howdy, Lindsay (not your real name) and welcome. I've always wanted to see New Zealand, how come you put it so darned far from Oregon?

Old 05-18-2018, 08:04 AM

25,820 posts, read 13,417,575 times
Turtles are powerful totems, even when spelled differently.

This thread is peaceful and pleasant but you'll soon see that others can become spit-fests. Usually between believers, but sometimes Pagans like me join in.

Welcome.

Old 05-18-2018, 01:46 PM

20,402 posts, read 9,828,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenturtlez View Post
im not sure whether im allowed to mention Christian forum websites like is it ok to say 'chrisian forum websites' but not their actual name? im impressed with this friendship thread oh and im not saying all are christians on this thread either sorry if i confused anyone but im impressed with this thread while it isnt just for Christians (which is good) this is WHOLE lot better than some christian websites which has so much bad rep and war stories, its positive and good respectful interactions people have had with others on here well done- says a newbie. Im Lindsay (not my real name) from New Zealand kiaora and hello!
You didn't say much about yourself on your profile, some people (not saying you) are elusive and prefer to hide behind a screen. You are welcome to read what I have put there ...and welcome aboard! Click on my name, click view public profile, then click on about me.

Old 05-19-2018, 11:33 AM

4,226 posts, read 2,593,362 times
After so long of a time/living, do you just accept that some people will always be juxtaposed?

Old 05-19-2018, 01:37 PM

14,818 posts, read 4,970,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Turtles are powerful totems, even when spelled differently.

This thread is peaceful and pleasant but you'll soon see that others can become spit-fests. Usually between believers, but sometimes Pagans like me join in.

Welcome.
O well you aint no threat, but if you get out of line, I will let BF handle my light work, and you will be as scared of him as if he was a big O black bear, tear you up hand.

Old 05-19-2018, 01:38 PM

14,818 posts, read 4,970,941 times
O, welcome NEWBIE, Green Turt.

Old 05-19-2018, 01:45 PM

56,085 posts, read 54,565,498 times
Welcome. Green is my favorite color, and identify with turtles. Shell on the outside, soft inside and carry my home with me so I can be there no matter where I go.

I have a favorite New Zealand singer--Gin Wigmore.

Old 05-19-2018, 09:31 PM

32,225 posts, read 21,107,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Welcome. Green is my favorite color, and identify with turtles. Shell on the outside, soft inside and carry my home with me so I can be there no matter where I go.

I have a favorite New Zealand singer--Gin Wigmore.
I'm more an armidillos fan they are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqeGxMgVOHI

Old 05-19-2018, 11:28 PM

56,085 posts, read 54,565,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
I'm more an armidillos fan they are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqeGxMgVOHI
That was funny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or