U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2018, 11:33 AM

4,891 posts, read 3,980,500 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
What's your favorite brand? I do like dark chocolate and tend towards the 85% or higher, but my kids say it tastes like cardboard. (More for me, thanks.) I just get the stuff Aldi's sells (Lindt, I think?), because it's pretty cheap.
Thank You for saying ALDIs I shop there and my Old Lady and kids think I am crazy but it is good, and it is affordable (even here ) I did splurge and buy some Mexican Chocolate at the Epcot Mexico Pavilion.
I would not recommend getting hooked on it, because it is not cheap, not readily available and if I eat it too much, I may never like anything else.

Tabletas
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2018, 12:40 PM

20,433 posts, read 9,849,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Thank you, I will. They had many celebrities give to them. They live in LA and take Carter to Disneyland a lot to make memories with him.

It's so heart breaking when they say he will go somewhere but then get confused about where he is and want to go back. Then when he is home he wants to go again and forgets what he did. It has to be very hard on parents seeing their child have the same symptoms of dementia when it's suppose to be an old age disease.

We never know what life has in store for us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Whenever I look at the four of them, it's as if I should know them? Or, I have seen them somewhere before?
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
The family has been on different news shows trying to get people to donate to cure this disease. Trying to get the word out anyway they can.
I have seen them somewhere in person, but can't put my finger on exactly where?
It will come to me when I least expect it. However, I will continue to pray for them.

Old 07-10-2018, 12:51 PM

15,906 posts, read 8,183,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeKingCat View Post
Thank You for saying ALDIs I shop there and my Old Lady and kids think I am crazy but it is good, and it is affordable (even here ) I did splurge and buy some Mexican Chocolate at the Epcot Mexico Pavilion.
I would not recommend getting hooked on it, because it is not cheap, not readily available and if I eat it too much, I may never like anything else.

Tabletas
Aldi's has some decent stuff, in my opinion. But I don't have a particularly refined palate so there's that, lol.

Old 07-10-2018, 12:52 PM

14,883 posts, read 4,991,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeKingCat View Post

Tabletas
Just remember 1 thing when shopping at Aldi's I mean, they probably aint all the same, but my mother buys there when she comes into town, and I wont let her bring Potatoes and carrots or anything that hides German roaches. You get a sack of potatoes and there aint nothing but Roaches, and I can't help but know they come from the warehouse, they come from the source, and they ride on all those Aldi trucks, and German roaches are a roach that you actually have to bring into your house to get them, and I am still fighting them from the last time, roaches keep trying to escape the icebox, I had to clean it out and freeze the icebox. A freaking mess, and when dealing with Aldi's, you will always be subject to bringing in those roaches, ESPECIALLY in fruit and vegetables. I wouldn't shop there if it was 60 percent off everything. Once you get German roaches, they are the hardest to get rid of, but once you do, you will never have another to you bring them in again.

Old 09-25-2018, 12:53 AM

You should see my 6 year old granddaughter with autism dance
to this music. She's got the moves and is down with the beat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1F0lBnsnkE

She will be saying: woo hoo woo hoo and clapping her hands.
Outright, blew me away! She even threw out a few whistles?

ROTFLOL

Old 09-25-2018, 01:05 AM

Here is a kidz Bop version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohqYQG-TIas&vl=en

Old 09-25-2018, 08:48 AM

15,906 posts, read 8,183,357 times
Quote:

ROTFLOL
Pairing it with old movie clips that is brilliant!

Old 09-27-2018, 03:18 PM

Quote:

ROTFLOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
Pairing it with old movie clips that is brilliant!
I also thought that was rather unique and brilliant. And, it matched perfectly.

Old 09-27-2018, 06:31 PM

16,293 posts, read 7,672,020 times
I was impressed with the lip-synchs

Old 10-01-2018, 07:21 PM

14,883 posts, read 4,991,637 times
I guess we could say a prayer for recent angels in the last few days.

• An air traffic controller refused to leave his station during a catastrophic earthquake, a decision that cost him his life.
  • Anthonius Gunawan Agung stayed behind to help guide a passenger jet off the runway. By the time his job was done, it was too late to escape.
  • Agung jumped from the tower when it started to collapse but died from his injuries in a hospital.
  • The pilot paid tribute to Agung as his "guardian angel" and said he had less than 30 seconds to spare escaping the island.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or