U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-08-2019, 10:58 AM

20,342 posts, read 9,815,907 times

Advertisements

I believe you had the correct response:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
How is it that a CD member can send me a private message but when I try to respond it says I'm not allowed to?

To that member: Whatever your issues are with the person you mentioned in your DM, may I suggest that it's your business and you should take it up with them, not try to turn others against them. However, it might be best for both of you if YOU ignored them until you've found a way to deal with those issues, internally. I hope for your emotional and mental well-being.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2019, 01:38 PM

14,774 posts, read 4,958,159 times
Waffle house, just saying, waffle house has a better burger than any of the fast food places and it is cheap, it is the best burger you can find. I wished somebody would have told me this years ago. Their onions are so perfect, diced and so sweet, you wont taste onion, you taste sweetness.I put a mountain of onions on them.

So that is it,'' Waffle house,'' the home of a very good burger, just saying.

Old 01-10-2019, 04:14 PM

56,003 posts, read 54,508,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Waffle house, just saying, waffle house has a better burger than any of the fast food places and it is cheap, it is the best burger you can find. I wished somebody would have told me this years ago. Their onions are so perfect, diced and so sweet, you wont taste onion, you taste sweetness.I put a mountain of onions on them.

That is something I learned from posting on City Data, that there is a chain called Waffle House. I thought it was funny, because I only ever ate waffles with ice cream or maybe a couple of times with butter and syrup for breakfast when I was little. I haven't eaten a waffle in decades, probably since I was a kid.

I had no idea that some people eat them as a side to fried chicken or that enough people eat them that there could even be a place called Waffle House.

Old 01-10-2019, 07:20 PM

20,342 posts, read 9,815,907 times

Birthday Waffle Cakes ...

Old 01-11-2019, 05:17 PM

Everybody always tells me I'm such a pretty girl but I just don't see it, I look plain.

Old 01-11-2019, 09:01 PM

25,757 posts, read 13,395,224 times
Quote:
Everybody always tells me I'm such a pretty girl but I just don't see it, I look plain.
Haven't seen you but your kids are good looking. I suspect you're responsible for up to half of that.

Old 01-11-2019, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Haven't seen you but your kids are good looking. I suspect you're responsible for up to half of that.
Dang the bad luck, I wished, they got all that from they mama, my kids and grandkids should all be models. Me, I am just ugly, but I will out live them all, see, that is karma lol.

Old 01-11-2019, 11:24 PM

I am always in another world, it so weird because I spend so much time there, then I pause the game and go next door to the store, and I really forget that i am still not in the game, it's really weird, and when you are driving, you have to tell yourself that there is no coming back, no respawn.

I always play as a woman, it's funny because there was a story in headline news today about a gamer that everyone believed to be a woman, but it was a male gamer, and I am like,'' That's me.''

I am the hottest chick around, lol, it's just better, it's ok, nothing to see here, EXCEPT these perfect boots I bought that go with my outfit, yea, style Daddy.

Old 01-12-2019, 06:52 AM

11,173 posts, read 10,991,690 times
Quote:

Mightyqueen801 lives in New Jersey and worked in NYC. Sadly, there isn't a single Waffle House in those places. It's a true tragedy. We don't have one where I live either. The nearest one is 50 miles away. However, they are all over the nearby states. so I visit one whenever I can on my travels. All of the buildings look the same and they are open 24 hours.

I've never ordered a burger, though. I always order breakfast food. Eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, grits, biscuits, toast, and, of course, waffles. It's all good, but they seem to make creamy grits that I never see anywhere else. I don't live quite far enough south for grits to be on every breakfast plate. I never thought I'd find good, creamy grits in Maryland or Ohio, but they have them at Waffle House.

I like waffles, and I like chicken, but I never thought those two foods went together.

Old 01-13-2019, 12:49 PM

56,003 posts, read 54,508,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
Mightyqueen801 lives in New Jersey and worked in NYC. Sadly, there isn't a single Waffle House in those places. It's a true tragedy. We don't have one where I live either. The nearest one is 50 miles away. However, they are all over the nearby states. so I visit one whenever I can on my travels. All of the buildings look the same and they are open 24 hours.

I've never ordered a burger, though. I always order breakfast food. Eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, grits, biscuits, toast, and, of course, waffles. It's all good, but they seem to make creamy grits that I never see anywhere else. I don't live quite far enough south for grits to be on every breakfast plate. I never thought I'd find good, creamy grits in Maryland or Ohio, but they have them at Waffle House.

I like waffles, and I like chicken, but I never thought those two foods went together.
When I travel to the DC area to visit my friend, I see a sign for Waffle House on I-95 in Maryland.

I don't do grits, though. I've tried them, and I just don't get the appeal, but I do know that the entire grit-eating world knows it takes 20 minutes to cook them, because a guy from Jersey said so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or