U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2019, 09:00 PM

26,409 posts, read 13,739,211 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
I went for a job interview today and the last question they asked me was “ How well do you perform under pressure? “

I said “ I’m ok but I do Bohemian Rhapsody better”
Ba-da-bing!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2019, 01:06 AM

20,902 posts, read 10,051,523 times
Quote:
I went for a job interview today and the last question they asked me was “ How well do you perform under pressure? “

Freddie Mercury incredible voice.

Old 08-24-2019, 07:27 AM

57,376 posts, read 55,594,141 times
Quote:

GGRROOOOOOAAAAANN

And you can bet I'm going to use that one...

Old 08-25-2019, 12:41 PM

687 posts, read 376,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
GGRROOOOOOAAAAANN

And you can bet I'm going to use that one...
That might be a groaner but not as bad as a friend I used to have, who always used to part by saying "Till Niagara Falls."

Old 08-25-2019, 01:08 PM

687 posts, read 376,846 times
A praise report to thank Jesus Christ for currently answering my prayers about my intestinal flare-up. At my age my intestines remain in a precarious state. Practicing a dual belief as I do, I use my Christianity and my Buddhism for different purposes. That is, I use Christianity to help with my medical and I use Buddhism to handle my emotions. The reason Christianity won't help my emotions is because of the numerous contradictory verses that only confuse me and even upset me. But when it comes to compassion as far as prayers, then Christianity works for my medical. Now you see why I practice both Christianity and Buddhism. So Non-discriminatory which is what this thread is all about, right?

Old 08-31-2019, 03:33 PM

15,961 posts, read 8,303,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monastic555 View Post
A praise report to thank Jesus Christ for currently answering my prayers about my intestinal flare-up. At my age my intestines remain in a precarious state. Practicing a dual belief as I do, I use my Christianity and my Buddhism for different purposes. That is, I use Christianity to help with my medical and I use Buddhism to handle my emotions. The reason Christianity won't help my emotions is because of the numerous contradictory verses that only confuse me and even upset me. But when it comes to compassion as far as prayers, then Christianity works for my medical. Now you see why I practice both Christianity and Buddhism. So Non-discriminatory which is what this thread is all about, right?
Sounds like you’ve found what serves you best.

Old 09-05-2019, 04:33 PM

32,682 posts, read 21,405,092 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uaz2DjV0KwU&t=167s

Saw this today and it reminded me so much of when my wife and I first met

Old Today, 07:54 AM

361 posts, read 51,578 times
Anyone know if Rosie is still around? Haven't seen him in a little bit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or