U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 09-04-2010, 06:52 PM
 
7,812 posts, read 10,703,343 times
Reputation: 3443

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ans57 View Post
Dear Child...because of your gentle heart, your request is granted...but you get starlight coffee instead.

Sincerely,
The Creator

What!?
No Starbucks French Roast!?

...All bets are off!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-04-2010, 06:56 PM
 
5,499 posts, read 4,573,490 times
Reputation: 5149
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post

What!?
No Starbucks French Roast!?

...All bets are off!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-04-2010, 07:00 PM
 
7,812 posts, read 10,703,343 times
Reputation: 3443
Quote:
Originally Posted by ans57 View Post
Thank God June's watching (yet again) HBO's re-run of Titanic (incurable romantic that June is) with a glass of ice coffee from Starbucks, or she'd really be in a state of despair!

Viva la Starbucks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-04-2010, 07:22 PM
 
Location: Katonah, NY
21,188 posts, read 21,003,441 times
Reputation: 22134
It's football Saturday! First game of the season! And we WON!!! Finally! I was so nervous that I was fairly nauseated through the entire game! Go Blue!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-04-2010, 07:46 PM
 
7,812 posts, read 10,703,343 times
Reputation: 3443
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
It's football Saturday! First game of the season! And we WON!!! Finally! I was so nervous that I was fairly nauseated through the entire game! Go Blue!
"Nauseated....?"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-06-2010, 05:30 PM
 
7,812 posts, read 10,703,343 times
Reputation: 3443
....Just a really cool song that someone sent me over the weekend:



YouTube - Zero 7 - In The Waiting Line
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-06-2010, 08:06 PM
 
Location: West Coast USA
1,577 posts, read 1,848,782 times
Reputation: 3140
Sitting here listenin' to June's song . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
P.S. Since June's goin' to hell, she's gunna hit the store after work and buy a huge bottle of Cabernet Souvignon!
. . . Oh! Sorry! I forgot to tell you that they only serve Onion/Anchovy Diet Coke in hell.

(I'm learning to say y'all, so . . . .)

I don't know about all y'all, but I'm only going to heaven if I die. Otherwise, I am staying on the earth. If all y'all are still here, then . . . who knows!? I don't study that stuff because I have heard so many whacked-out theories taught as truth that I simply don't know what is supposed to happen. I will find out with everyone else, I guess.

For now, I am sitting here with my favorite drink: about 6 parts diet Squirt, 1 part lemon juice, and a drizzle of agave.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-06-2010, 08:42 PM
 
7,812 posts, read 10,703,343 times
Reputation: 3443
Quote:
Originally Posted by VelcroQueen View Post
a drizzle of agave.
Dumb June: What is "agave?"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-06-2010, 08:47 PM
 
7,812 posts, read 10,703,343 times
Reputation: 3443
Quote:
Originally Posted by VelcroQueen View Post

I don't study that stuff because I have heard so many whacked-out theories taught as truth that I simply don't know what is supposed to happen. I will find out with everyone else, I guess.

Let's be honest here, folks: Although June "gets" the whole 'afterlife' aspect, she forever and always can't help but wonder, and ask: What about life, NOW!? There is so much out there to live for, to consume one's time with, and the little aspects and nuances of life that would otherwise be passed over, and missed....

Why not redefine the meaning of "smell the roses" and celebrate what we do have, now?

(Sorta makes sense to June, but what does a 'heathen' know?)


~Just life....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-06-2010, 09:51 PM
 
5,499 posts, read 4,573,490 times
Reputation: 5149
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
Dumb June: What is "agave?"
Unless I'm mistaken (which is more so than not)...Velcro is saying she drinks tequilla...


Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
Let's be honest here, folks: Although June "gets" the whole 'afterlife' aspect, she forever and always can't help but wonder, and ask: What about life, NOW!? There is so much out there to live for, to consume one's time with, and the little aspects and nuances of life that would otherwise be passed over, and missed....

Why not redefine the meaning of "smell the roses" and celebrate what we do have, now?

(Sorta makes sense to June, but what does a 'heathen' know?)


~Just life....
For as long as we can take in breath...we have life...so let us not forget to breathe NOW! Afterlife belongs to when you no longer have life...ho boy...am I making any sense?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top