U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2010, 01:18 PM

1,577 posts, read 1,849,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshineann View Post
It's okay VelcroQueen, dogs are not everyones cup of tea. i apologize cause i laughed when i read that your one cat is a thief.
Oh, laugh on!! I think it's hilarious!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2010, 01:23 PM

21,188 posts, read 21,019,424 times
My husband used to have a ferret - and she used to take all sorts of things from around the house and hide them in secret places. Once in awhile, they would move a dresser or something and find lipsticks and pens and anything else she had stored there! She was a real cutie! And a thief, too!

I could understand how someone could be turned off to dogs after being repeatedly bitten by them! My goodness! My little Cookie would more like lick you to death than bite you - but I know that not all dogs are that gentle. I have a feeling Misha is probably more of the licker variety, too!

Old 09-19-2010, 03:06 PM

7,813 posts, read 10,707,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
My little Cookie would more like lick you to death than bite you - but I know that not all dogs are that gentle. I have a feeling Misha is probably more of the licker variety, too!
Misha is sooooo excited anytime anyone comes to the house that all he wants to do is lick them, and engage with them in order to play! (I truly should have raised him better such that he's not such an "attention seeking hog.") --But alas, he loves people, and generally speaking, people also love him, once they've washed the dog kisses off of themselves. After he's done licking/kissing you to death, he will curl up on your lap, and just sleep.

I think he lives a very boring life, much like June does! --Except I'm not as rambunctious as he is; at least I don't think I am. Just boring. Just "just June" boring!

Yup.

Old 09-19-2010, 03:07 PM

P.S. Dewdrop: Misha sends Sunday greetings and love to his cousin Cookie!

Old 09-19-2010, 03:29 PM

1,059 posts, read 2,419,091 times
My lil Cocoa thinks he's a big bad rottweiler. lol. he'll bark and growl, yet roll over with his tail waggin for you to rub his belly. He's a mamma's boy.

Old 09-19-2010, 04:09 PM

Quote:

rub his belly. He's a mamma's boy.
They ALL are...Little "mamma's boy's" and girls.

So tough until they need/want a "belly rub" and then the whole world comes to a halt! LOL!!!

"God bless dogs" says even the atheist!

Old 09-19-2010, 04:29 PM

5,499 posts, read 4,576,196 times
Beware! Dogs are the greatest manipulators among animals...they're pros when it comes to eye contact, especially when they want something from us...

They're also the most loyal to people...

We can talk about "DOGS" until heaven comes...and all dogs go to heaven...

Old 09-19-2010, 05:05 PM

1,059 posts, read 2,419,091 times
lol. you guys are making my day today. i've been feeling out of sorts lately. Thanks for putting a smile on my face.

Old 09-19-2010, 05:17 PM

5,499 posts, read 4,576,196 times
Quote:
lol. you guys are making my day today. i've been feeling out of sorts lately. Thanks for putting a smile on my face.
Ohhh...that too shall pass...I'm glad the posts cheered you up!

Old 09-19-2010, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ans57 View Post

Beware! Dogs are the greatest manipulators among animals...

"Noooo!"

(As in: TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!)

Trust me, even though little Misha doesn't get much ice cream, that little five pound ball of fur could probably get me to sign over my life savings to him if he looked at me in "just that way!" There is something inherently built into that little guy's DNA that just says "June's a woose~!" --And he'd be right in saying that!!!

However, by the same token....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ans57

They're also the most loyal to people...
Trust me: Misha would take a bullet for me if need be!....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ans57
....all dogs go to heaven.
It's a somewhat profound statement when even the nonbeliever says that when it's her dog's "time" that the little guy is DEFINATELY going to 'doggie heaven.' Period!

Last edited by june 7th; 09-19-2010 at 07:34 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or