U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-26-2010, 05:43 PM

1,059 posts, read 2,419,743 times

Advertisements

mmmm i can smell the lasagna baking now....that sounds wonderful. I havent had that in a long time. Or stuffed shells, or manicotti..lol okay i gotta stop cause i think im gaining just thinking about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2010, 05:52 PM

5,499 posts, read 4,577,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterKat View Post
I have an awesome recipe that I got from the internet......step by step instructions....this is a very tasty Lasagna.

My Lasagna Recipe I double it and make 2 and freeze 1
Thank you SisterKat!
Meanwhile, I have to go and order it...YOU LADIES MADE ME SO HUNGRY FOR ITALIAN FOOD!!!

Poor June...she's probably doing this......while lurking...

Last edited by ans57; 09-26-2010 at 06:05 PM..

Old 09-26-2010, 05:58 PM

7,813 posts, read 10,710,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ans57 View Post
Poor June...she's probably doing this......while lurking...
You got that right!!!

Who knew that one post about June being "weird" about Italian food (AND soda, AND ice cream) could lead to the exchanging of recipes (a good thing!) among friends!

~Hey, at least June "owns up" to her Italian food weirdness! (And she only eats pizza perhaps three times a YEAR!) Yup, June: WEIRD!

Carry on, ladies (and gentlemen) and enjoy your Italian food! June is debating whether to throw a streak on the grill for dinner, or just give into her own laziness and finish off the chicken salad in the fridge!

Signed,
~Wierd June: Non-Italian Food Weird Person!

Old 09-26-2010, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
You got that right!!!

Who knew that one post about June being "weird" about Italian food (AND soda, AND ice cream) could lead to the exchanging of recipes (a good thing!) among friends!

~Hey, at least June "owns up" to her Italian food weirdness! (And she only eats pizza perhaps three times a YEAR!) Yup, June: WEIRD!

Carry on, ladies (and gentlemen) and enjoy your Italian food! June is debating whether to throw a streak on the grill for dinner, or just give into her own laziness and finish off the chicken salad in the fridge!

Signed,
~Wierd June: Non-Italian Food Weird Person!
And because of it...everybody's hungry...timed perfectly with my scheduled meal...my tummy is rumbling......

Old 09-26-2010, 06:30 PM

1,577 posts, read 1,850,788 times
Don't ask me why, but the latest talk has made me think of this:

YouTube - Keith Green - So You Wanna Go Back To Egypt

Perhaps "our" Land of Promise is wherever Sunshine and the rest are serving Italian!

You gotta hear this -- even all the atheists, JUNE!!!

Old 09-26-2010, 07:16 PM

1,059 posts, read 2,419,743 times
LOL...you guys are crazy in a good way. Ya all make me laugh. and June....i love ya bein "weird"

Old 09-26-2010, 07:43 PM

Default This thread is truly of "cyber" friendship!

Thank you ladies and gentlemen for making me want to always look forward to new OPS when I log on...

Definitely an oasis for those of us who continue to engage in the "battle of wits"...even when the case becomes a cacophony of unintelligible sounds of moot issues......why oh why...do I get entangled in those, huh?

Because...........WE LOVE TO ARGUE...for argument sake...

Old 09-26-2010, 07:52 PM

21,188 posts, read 21,028,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ans57 View Post
Thank you ladies and gentlemen for making me want to always look forward to new OPS when I log on...

Definitely an oasis for those of us who continue to engage in the "battle of wits"...even when the case becomes a cacophony of unintelligible sounds of moot issues......why oh why...do I get entangled in those, huh?

Because...........WE LOVE TO ARGUE...for argument sake...
Life would be very boring if we all agreed on everything! I try to remind myself of that whenever I'm involved in a doozy!

Old 09-26-2010, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Life would be very boring if we all agreed on everything! I try to remind myself of that whenever I'm involved in a doozy!

Old 09-26-2010, 09:27 PM

7,813 posts, read 10,710,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshineann View Post

...and June....i love ya bein "weird"

--And this is oh, so much of a concept that June's holding onto!

Thanks, sunshineann!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or