U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-29-2010, 10:42 PM

5,499 posts, read 4,580,989 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterKat View Post
June.....if I were a mod on this forum I think it would be very hard to give up smoking too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
If I were a mod on this forum, I think it would be hard not to take up smoking, and drinking, and street drugs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I second that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
June: Applying Nicotine patches to every part of her body!

Only kidding!
Poor thing....

Guys...it's not nice to mention the word

To June right now!

Unless of course you want to see our beloved shrink end up on her own couch talking to herself, huh?

I didn't think so!!!

Sorry June...I just felt impish...

Love you!!!

Last edited by ans57; 09-29-2010 at 11:34 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2010, 10:15 AM

7,814 posts, read 10,716,134 times
Default Note to self: June, you're boring...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ans57 View Post
Unless of course you want to see our beloved shrink end up on her own couch talking to herself, huh?
June would be inclined to talk to herself except for the fact that she fears she would bore herself to death in having a conversaton with herself!

Old 09-30-2010, 02:37 PM

Quote:
June would be inclined to talk to herself except for the fact that she fears she would bore herself to death in having a conversaton with herself!
We all do it from time to time...

June...I had a panic attack yesterday when my Spitzy pooh slipped out the gate without supervision. He wanted to visit a girlfriend and couldn't wait until someone walked him. Dogs are not allowed to roam unattended in my neighborhood because of an incident involving an Akita dog who almost mangled a poor chihuahua to death...thus the edict that any dog caught walking around without a leash will be arrested...

At any rate...When Spitzy pooh saw someone running after him, he took off and couldn't be found. I was just hoping the guards won't see him. Sure enough...after 30 minutes or so, there he was at the gate looking at me with those manipulative, sorrowful eyes...

What did I do? Instead of showing him I was mad...gave him a treat......

Old 09-30-2010, 02:55 PM

Quote:
We all do it from time to time...

June...I had a panic attack yesterday when my Spitzy pooh slipped out the gate without supervision. He wanted to visit a girlfriend and couldn't wait until someone walked him. Dogs are not allowed to roam unattended in my neighborhood because of an incident involving an Akita dog who almost mangled a poor chihuahua to death...thus the edict that any dog caught walking around without a leash will be arrested...

At any rate...When Spitzy pooh saw someone running after him, he took off and couldn't be found. I was just hoping the guards won't see him. Sure enough...after 30 minutes or so, there he was at the gate looking at me with those manipulative, sorrowful eyes...

What did I do? Instead of showing him I was mad...gave him a treat......
June's with you on the "gave him a treat" part!

She can also relate to your panic! A few years back, my son and his girlfriend left the house to go out for lunch. It was summer, and a VERY rainy day, and they forgot to close the sliding glass door that opens onto the porch. Upon returning home, they couldn't find Misha anywhere, and both of them panicked, in realizing that the dog had gotten out of the house. Eventually, they found him, soaking wet, having taken shelter underneath the porch!

Wayward dogs....What's an owner to do?

(Besides give them doggie treats!?)

Old 09-30-2010, 03:03 PM

Quote:
June's with you on the "gave him a treat" part!

Wayward dogs....What's an owner to do?

(Besides give them doggie treats!?)
Just love, love them...as they love, love us...

Old 09-30-2010, 03:03 PM

June, mod though she may be, is going to try very hard to not do a "cross posting" type number here....She just finished reading a thread in the main Religion Forum asking at what age one should feel ashamed of nudity. The overwhelming majority of responses indicated that one should NOT be ashamed of one's own nudity, much less having it seen by other people.

Now maybe it's just "just June" but she can assure you, if it suddenly became a requirement of the Terms of Service that we all could only post via a webcam, buck naked, just how many would feel comfortable with that!? --This may be a "friendship thread" but June's just not so sure that she'd be all that willing to traumatize her 'friends' with the sheer, unadulterated glory of her buck naked "just June" nude self! (For which others would no doubt thank her!)

P.S. This post was made by a fully clothed individual.

Old 09-30-2010, 03:10 PM

Quote:
June, mod though she may be, is going to try very hard to not do a "cross posting" type number here....She just finished reading a thread in the main Religion Forum asking at what age one should feel ashamed of nudity. The overwhelming majority of responses indicated that one should NOT be ashamed of one's own nudity, much less having it seen by other people.

Now maybe it's just "just June" but she can assure you, if it suddenly became a requirement of the Terms of Service that we all could only post via a webcam, buck naked, just how many would feel comfortable with that!? --This may be a "friendship thread" but June's just not so sure that she'd be all that willing to traumatize her 'friends' with the sheer, unadulterated glory of her buck naked "just June" nude self! (For which others would no doubt thank her!)

P.S. This post was made by a fully clothed individual.
Hmmm...so you say...

WHERE'S THE WEBCAM!!!

Last edited by june 7th; 10-01-2010 at 09:45 AM..

Old 09-30-2010, 03:31 PM

Quote:

Hmmm...so you say...

Ans! You postin' in the nude!?

Old 09-30-2010, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Ans! You postin' in the nude!?

...Nah!

Old 09-30-2010, 04:35 PM

Quote:
...Nah!
'Atta girl!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or