U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-13-2010, 10:48 AM

823 posts, read 1,122,588 times

Advertisements

Thank you again everyone!!! Oakley continues to improve and I am going to start putting some vitamin E ointment on his snout so that he has minimal scarring we hope.

Have a great day!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2010, 03:23 PM

5,499 posts, read 4,578,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterKat View Post
Thank you again everyone!!! Oakley continues to improve and I am going to start putting some vitamin E ointment on his snout so that he has minimal scarring we hope.

Have a great day!
Hi Kat...sorry for using the wrong smiley to represent Oakley...at the time...I couldn't find the right one... I miss everybody and haven't seen June post anywhere...

Blessings...

Old 10-14-2010, 05:07 PM

823 posts, read 1,122,588 times
Hi Ans.....I don't know about June but this is a pretty hairy time for me with my busines. I hardly have any time to go on the forums to review topics and what is being discussed and I am out almost every evening this week either with work or social stuff. I cannot wait for an evening in my jammies, with a cup of hot tea and lots of time to peruse the CD forums. Although I am finding more and more that I do not like to debate.... I will state my opinion, someone challenges me, frustrates me and then I don't like the feeling so I lay lo. That is okay though as my focus is on spreading the love....the all so boring topic - right Ans I have not forgotten about you in that one day I wiill share that long story....just as soon as I can make it a short one

Have a great evening!

Old 10-14-2010, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterKat View Post
Hi Ans.....I don't know about June but this is a pretty hairy time for me with my busines. I hardly have any time to go on the forums to review topics and what is being discussed and I am out almost every evening this week either with work or social stuff. I cannot wait for an evening in my jammies, with a cup of hot tea and lots of time to peruse the CD forums. Although I am finding more and more that I do not like to debate.... I will state my opinion, someone challenges me, frustrates me and then I don't like the feeling so I lay lo. That is okay though as my focus is on spreading the love....the all so boring topic - right Ans I have not forgotten about you in that one day I wiill share that long story....just as soon as I can make it a short one

Have a great evening!
You will be in my thoughts and prayers!

I have minimized my participation as well...but I don't and won't let those slurs weaken my resolve...

A kindred spirit...ans

Old 10-16-2010, 09:21 PM

WHERE'S EVERYONE...???

Old 10-18-2010, 04:44 AM

1,059 posts, read 2,419,920 times
Hellooo back ans.

Old 10-18-2010, 03:23 PM

4,252 posts, read 660,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ans57 View Post
WHERE'S EVERYONE...???
Hi Ans I'm mostly lurking lately

Old 10-18-2010, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshineann View Post
Hellooo back ans.
sunshineann...how are you? I guess you have a hectic schedule..what with classes and all, thanks for the response...

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat2 View Post
Hi Ans I'm mostly lurking lately
I was just missing you guys and our friendly banters...silly me...

Have a good day and God Bless!

Old 10-18-2010, 06:23 PM

1,059 posts, read 2,419,920 times
Ans...It has been hectic and alot of times lately i'm asking myself "what was i thinking" lol. I have been thinking about something lately, I've been wondering if i could have my dream job what would it be? Anyone wanna share?

But, i lost my job two weeks ago so i have a little bit of free time.

How has life been with you? Thank you for keeping up with forum...

Old 10-18-2010, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshineann View Post
Ans...It has been hectic and alot of times lately i'm asking myself "what was i thinking" lol. I have been thinking about something lately, I've been wondering if i could have my dream job what would it be? Anyone wanna share?

But, i lost my job two weeks ago so i have a little bit of free time.

How has life been with you? Thank you for keeping up with forum...
Yeah...aim for a sinecure job where you get big bucks for doing very little or none at all...just wanted to make you smile...

On the serious side...I'm sorry to hear that you lost your job...my thoughts and prayers will be that you'll find a better one soon...

My weekend was a little difficult...I just found out that my grandkids (girl 17 and boy 15) have been slipping out of the house in the middle of the night whenever they're all here for the weekends. No wonder they kept on traversing the length of the family room to see if i've gone to bed or still awake with the excuse that they were thirsty and was going down to the kitchen for a drink...

I don't think my patience will sustain a second time around...what to do!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or