Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2010, 08:22 PM

7,991 posts, read 12,207,167 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterKat View Post

Hi Ans....funny I always thought that you were a male LOL.

Huh!? You mean Ans isn't a "he" but a "she!?" --June assumed the same, as well! Ooops!

~And yup, even the "just June" is here to say "hello" to all!!! So carry on, and enjoy in the spirit of congeniality and friendship!

Take gentle freindship care, all!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2010, 08:27 PM

22,995 posts, read 34,256,841 times
I had an awesome day at work. I'm a photographer and all my sessions were great today.

Old 06-21-2010, 08:39 PM

7,991 posts, read 12,207,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post

I'm a photographer and all my sessions were great today.

LOL! I'm a shrink, and all my sessions weren't great today.

(Through no fault of my "just June" shrinky self, mind ya!)

Old 06-21-2010, 08:48 PM

51 posts, read 147,175 times
God bless you all.I am new here.I so like the idea of a friendly thread.One was started at another forum in the Baptist subsection titled "The Quiet Place".It is nice to go to a thread where we can just be brothers & sisters in Christ & love each other as Jesus has loved us (Hey...there is a novel idea ) .Thank you for starting this thread,& God bless you all

Old 06-21-2010, 11:41 PM

1,897 posts, read 2,098,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue View Post
Vacation sounds like a great idea..It has been a few years since I have been able to get further away than Gatlinburg in Tennessee..But I hope (Lords willin' an the creeks don't rise) to attend my family reunion in July in Ohio..Haven't seen some of my cousins since I was a kid..and most of you know that was a very long time ago
Miss Blue, we spent last week in Gatlinburg with all my husband's family. It was fun and relaxing. The highlight was going whitewater rafting at the TN/NC state line - not sure of the town's name. Now, back to the real world!

Old 06-22-2010, 05:54 AM

6,387 posts, read 6,329,782 times
I'd like to share that I absolutely love my work. My wife and I have an apartment rental agency in Milan, and we meet people from all over the world.
Beautiful people from wonderful countries such as Spain, Turkey, Japan..
I am fascinated by this world the Lord has put us in. Despite the pain and difficulties we all face, there is a beauty in His creatures which I am amazed by!

Blessings to all,
brian

Old 06-22-2010, 11:00 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,058,312 times
I'd like to share that I love my dog more than anything! She is the best thing that ever came into my life. We are probably going to try to start a family soon (which really freaks me out but I'm not getting any younger) but for right now, I feel completely fulfilled with my little poochie and my hubby. Every day is a good day when you wake up getting your face licked by an adorable little furry girl!

Old 06-22-2010, 03:43 PM

7,874 posts, read 14,101,063 times
Boy, I'm in the fire...

Old 06-22-2010, 05:17 PM

529 posts, read 890,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
LOL! I'm a shrink, and all my sessions weren't great today.

(Through no fault of my "just June" shrinky self, mind ya!)
Hey, I'm not a shrink, but I just graduated with my Masters in Psychology & right now I'm working in education, but my passion is community outreach so I'm in the process of doing the whole 501c3 thing to search for grants. Any professional career suggestions? BTW - my day was fine. Off for the summer so I seem to be an errand person for my kids & I did manage to get in a 2 mile walk. In fact about to go walk again.

Old 06-22-2010, 05:24 PM

529 posts, read 890,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by little elmer View Post
Boy, I'm in the fire...

Oh boy. Don't like the fire. Remember those times. I think my comfort was the scripture where Jesus said, "if you make your bed in hell, I am with you." I just love knowing God is with me no matter what.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity