Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2010, 04:01 PM

5,503 posts, read 5,568,524 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
Meeeeeee tooo, I hate cleaning and I am baaaaad at it.......
Me three...I've been busy cleaning my 100 gal. fish aquarium for a week now...trying to correct the damage incurred when I tried to subdue algae growth with some chemical without knowing that my live plants (thriving for that matter) would be adversely affected. The once beautiful growth turned into a black vista...

Well...I think its working...scraping the black gunk off of leaves is a might task...plus snail picking, ugh...

Patience is a virtue...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2010, 04:22 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,041,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ans57 View Post
Me three...I've been busy cleaning my 100 gal. fish aquarium for a week now...trying to correct the damage incurred when I tried to subdue algae growth with some chemical without knowing that my live plants (thriving for that matter) would be adversely affected. The once beautiful growth turned into a black vista...

Well...I think its working...scraping the black gunk off of leaves is a might task...plus snail picking, ugh...

Patience is a virtue...
oh my!! Yes patience is a virtue. We only have 2 goldfish and they love the algae but I scrape it a couple of times a month. We have fake plants. I feel for you!!

Old 08-23-2010, 04:33 PM

7,995 posts, read 12,271,295 times
Quote:

plus snail picking

Oh dear god...June's sticking with little dogs!

Old 08-23-2010, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
oh my!! Yes patience is a virtue. We only have 2 goldfish and they love the algae but I scrape it a couple of times a month. We have fake plants. I feel for you!!
I have a wide variety of tetras, including neons and some big discus' who are magnificent in their colorful robes (big and small...)

I love watching their activities for hours for it soothes me..."the single channel tv with no remote"...

Old 08-23-2010, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post

Oh dear god...June's sticking with little dogs!

...why do you think I added "patience is a virtue" huh? I didn't mean the gunk part...it was the "YUK" part that I have to endure...I do not like anything that slither... and that includes SNAILS!

And yes...I also have a spoiled brat little japanese spitz (we named him Spitz...very creative of us) that would snob any food if not hand fed to him...harruuummmppp!

Old 08-23-2010, 05:09 PM

139 posts, read 223,740 times
i am very disappointed in myself.. One of my sisters and i have had a strained relationship ever since i could remember.. i pray about it each day .. but there is still a wall there.. i feel it everytime i am around her and i treat her badly sometimes, i dont want to, but it jsut happens.. i feel horrible each time but it is as if i cannot help it.. i feel like i have no control over it. I want soo badly to show love to her , but for some reason when the time comes to do it , i feel the strain and i end up being cold..
Ahhh .. i jsut wanted to get it off my chest.. i love her and i feel like a horrible person.
I trust that god will help me and clean me of this.

Hope everyone is well
Blessings

Old 08-23-2010, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by howgreatthouart View Post
i am very disappointed in myself.. One of my sisters and i have had a strained relationship ever since i could remember.. i pray about it each day .. but there is still a wall there.. i feel it everytime i am around her and i treat her badly sometimes, i dont want to, but it jsut happens.. i feel horrible each time but it is as if i cannot help it.. i feel like i have no control over it. I want soo badly to show love to her , but for some reason when the time comes to do it , i feel the strain and i end up being cold..
Ahhh .. i jsut wanted to get it off my chest.. i love her and i feel like a horrible person.

Hope everyone is well
Blessings
June has often thought that many times relationships between siblings (or just family members, for that matter) can be the most difficult of all....If you think it would help, perhaps you could talk with your sister about how you feel, letting her know that despite how you feel or act, that you still love her, nonetheless....Don't know if this is feasible, but it was just a "just June" thought that she had.

Take gentle care.

Last edited by june 7th; 08-23-2010 at 05:37 PM..

Old 08-23-2010, 05:37 PM

Quote:

I do not like anything that slither...
June can't "do" anything that's slimy. Snails, worms, and so forth.

Nope, June's sticking with her little dog. He's soft. Cuddly. No slime.

--Besides, June's (very non-slimy) little dog loves June to pieces. But slime? No. Slime and June are NOT on good terms.

Yuck!

Old 08-23-2010, 05:51 PM

Quote:

Hope everyone is well
Blessings
I hear you...we don't always do what the heart nudges us to do...past discontents always get in the way. When that happens...I go back to the times when we were "just children" who shared the silliest moments...from laughter to tears when one of us would be hurt by some stupid dares...then I feel the love flowing back ever so slowly...

And you're right, just to vent out is such a relief...

Blessings...

Old 08-23-2010, 05:57 PM

823 posts, read 1,400,932 times
Quote:

Hope everyone is well
Blessings
I have one of this familial relationships too.... I wish I could close the gap. Here I preach of Love and loving one another but I just have trouble with this one particular family member....I know what it is though and down deep I have some issues from the past. I keep praying to God for me to just let go and let love and my biggest prayer is that I do so before one of us parts this Earth.

Thanks for your post.....it is a reminder for me. God Bless!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity