Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-21-2011, 10:17 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,156,959 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ans57 View Post
Dewdrop...I'm no expert on computers but...here's some tips according to my granddaughter: You record your song on webcam then upload it on youtube by signing on...then just copy/paste the link...or just record a song on videocam then upload on youtube, voila!!!

I am a music lover and dying to hear your voice...pretty please?
I don't have a webcam! Sorry! I did make a CD and it's on my computer - but I can't figure out how to do anything with it. All I can do is email the songs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2011, 11:39 PM

5,503 posts, read 5,567,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I don't have a webcam! Sorry! I did make a CD and it's on my computer - but I can't figure out how to do anything with it. All I can do is email the songs.
Click on the "ATTACHMENTS" button (on the page where you quote a post for reply)..then browse the folder where you saved your songs.. click on it and press "OPEN"..and it should upload from there..

Dewdrop...my granddaughter typed the ^^^ for me, hope it works!

Old 02-22-2011, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Click on the "ATTACHMENTS" button (on the page where you quote a post for reply)..then browse the folder where you saved your songs.. click on it and press "OPEN"..and it should upload from there..

Dewdrop...my granddaughter typed the ^^^ for me, hope it works!
I can't do it! It either says that the file is invalid or that it's too big!!!

Old 02-22-2011, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I can't do it! It either says that the file is invalid or that it's too big!!!
Sorry to hear that Dew...someone will come with a way, I'm sure of it.

How's your day...are you still experiencing morning sickness? It's all worth it when you gaze at your new born's face the first time...awesome!!!

~What a Wonderful World....love this song by Louie Armstrong.

Old 02-22-2011, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Sorry to hear that Dew...someone will come with a way, I'm sure of it.

How's your day...are you still experiencing morning sickness? It's all worth it when you gaze at your new born's face the first time...awesome!!!

~What a Wonderful World....love this song by Louie Armstrong.
In my second trimester and still nauseous! Oh well - I know it will all be worth it in the end!

I love What a Wonderful World, too! I sang it at my Grandmother's 88th bday party.

Old 02-28-2011, 03:25 PM

I'd hate to see this wonderful friendship thread get buried and forgotten.
I hope that everybody is doing well.

I celebrated my birthday the 23rd of February with wonderful friends who gave me a surprised party bringing their own food and drinks. It rained heavily that day and we didn't get to enjoy the garden...instead got hauled up in the gazebo. That day...we learned more about each other's fears, perseverance, and joy that otherwise wouldn't...if not for the rain.

What wonderful friends and "What a Wonderful World."

Have a good day everyone!

Old 02-28-2011, 04:30 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,500,581 times
Happy belated birthday Ans

Dew so sorry you still have so much nausea..Some gals keep a couple saltines by the bed to eat before getting up in the morning and throughout the day. I wish I had a "Blue" tested remedy for you but I never was nauseous with any of my 4 pregnancies, except for car sickness with the boy and anemia with my last and third little girl who was a preemie.

I always loved being pg because I felt so good and the vitamins made my hair full and shiny I love babies and children and probably would have had a few more but 4 babies in 5 years was an exhausting house full.

Now my house is full of grand kids and one 2 year old great grand baby. They keep me active and young at heart and mind

Old 02-28-2011, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue View Post
Happy belated birthday Ans

Dew so sorry you still have so much nausea..Some gals keep a couple saltines by the bed to eat before getting up in the morning and throughout the day. I wish I had a "Blue" tested remedy for you but I never was nauseous with any of my 4 pregnancies, except for car sickness with the boy and anemia with my last and third little girl who was a preemie.

I always loved being pg because I felt so good and the vitamins made my hair full and shiny I love babies and children and probably would have had a few more but 4 babies in 5 years was an exhausting house full.

Now my house is full of grand kids and one 2 year old great grand baby. They keep me active and young at heart and mind
Thank you Miss Blue!
Never had any nausea either during pregnancies but...experienced irrational cravings that would send the hubby scurrying all over to find and not eat once they were found.

Grandkids definitely give "living life to the fullest" a different meaning...

Old 03-12-2011, 05:07 PM

Hello everyone...hope all are doing fine!!!

Old 03-12-2011, 05:17 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,500,581 times
Hi ans..It was 70 and sunny here today so I am doing just fine. Warm sunshine makes me happy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity