Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2015, 06:39 PM

17,161 posts, read 11,386,780 times

Advertisements

Just solved a "diabolical"-rated Sudoku puzzle, no guessing involved.

My life is complete; Lord, lettest now Thy servant depart in peace.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2015, 12:54 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,915,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
Just solved a "diabolical"-rated Sudoku puzzle, no guessing involved.

My life is complete; Lord, lettest now Thy servant depart in peace.
No! WAIT!!! You need another challenge.....I'm gonna find a super.... well... uh "Satanic rating" puzzle for you! Honest!

Old 08-01-2015, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
No! WAIT!!! You need another challenge.....I'm gonna find a super.... well... uh "Satanic rating" puzzle for you! Honest!
Get thee behind me!

Old 09-15-2015, 06:50 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,349,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
Get thee behind me!
Setting your mind on God's interest, not man's.

Old 09-27-2015, 03:37 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,222,031 times
Thank You St. Jude for your intercession with God on my behalf, in Jesus name, Amen.

Oh glorious apostle St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered thy beloved Master into the hands of His enemies has caused thee to be forgotten by many, but the Church honors and invokes thee universally as the patron of hopeless cases--of things despaired of. Pray for me who am so miserable; make use, I implore thee, of that particular privilege accorded thee of bringing visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need, that I may receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly (mention your request), and that I may bless God with thee and all the elect throughout eternity. I promise thee, O blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, and I will never cease to honor thee as my special and powerful patron, and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to thee. Amen

Old 10-02-2015, 12:07 PM

50,087 posts, read 20,700,397 times
Today I walked out to the local IT gadgetry supermart with the intent to get a replacement laptop with windows 7 (if such a thing hasn't gone the way of the Dodo). Some hopes. They were demolishing the place. Looks like I am stuck with Windows 10 for the time being. Mind...it seems to have cured the infuriating habit of the old laptop of getting fed up with operating and doing a thing called 'restarting Windows'. Which means I had to start work all over again.

Well, friends I won't be stopping because a look over the topics makes me feel like a fish in battery acid.

Old 10-02-2015, 12:16 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,163,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AREQUIPA View Post
Today I walked out to the local IT gadgetry supermart with the intent to get a replacement laptop with windows 7 (if such a thing hasn't gone the way of the Dodo). Some hopes. They were demolishing the place. Looks like I am stuck with Windows 10 for the time being. Mind...it seems to have cured the infuriating habit of the old laptop of getting fed up with operating and doing a thing called 'restarting Windows'. Which means I had to start work all over again.

Well, friends I won't be stopping because a look over the topics makes me feel like a fish in battery acid.
My rule is keep the old operating system on the computer until the computer dies.

My other rule is tell the guy who is "calling from Windows" that we are members of the Apple cult and have an altar where we light candles in front of a photo of Steve Jobs. A full month since the last call.

Old 10-03-2015, 03:09 AM

50,087 posts, read 20,700,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
My rule is keep the old operating system on the computer until the computer dies.

My other rule is tell the guy who is "calling from Windows" that we are members of the Apple cult and have an altar where we light candles in front of a photo of Steve Jobs. A full month since the last call.
What a pity the Old one died. It was a great little laptop even through it had lost all its teeth and I had to plug in an add -on keyboard. I had to fire up the cheapo InfoStorage one I'm using now and it has never been up to the job, and windows 10 has made it worse. A load of clutter I don't want and doesn't seem to work anyway, and losing some of the facilities I did use.

Old 10-06-2015, 10:58 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,349,449 times

Old 10-07-2015, 08:07 AM

Having a moment of quiet reflection, Jerwade?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity