Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-14-2016, 09:36 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,816,815 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Alright, so, none of you like cartoons.
Roadrunner is da BOMB!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2016, 02:41 PM

22,755 posts, read 10,211,309 times
I woke up from strangest dream this morning, I was helping somebody after something bad happened and I knew I was hurt but I had to get some people out of this place and we got out, and somebody turned and looked at me and it was like my chest was a flap cut open from my right side all the way up and down and filleted, and I was staring at bone as if it were cut with a saw and blood was coming from the bone and everyone thought it was a big deal but me.

I just took ahold of the flap and sort of snapped it back on and said,'' I will go to the hospital later, don't worry.'' Then I woke up.

Old 10-19-2016, 12:09 PM

7,991 posts, read 12,210,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I woke up from strangest dream this morning, I was helping somebody after something bad happened and I knew I was hurt but I had to get some people out of this place and we got out, and somebody turned and looked at me and it was like my chest was a flap cut open from my right side all the way up and down and filleted, and I was staring at bone as if it were cut with a saw and blood was coming from the bone and everyone thought it was a big deal but me.

I just took ahold of the flap and sort of snapped it back on and said,'' I will go to the hospital later, don't worry.'' Then I woke up.
Sorry for your having such a nightmare! Are you experiencing any real life anxiety? It often presents itself in the form of our dreams. Just a thought....

Old 10-19-2016, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
Sorry for your having such a nightmare! Are you experiencing any real life anxiety? It often presents itself in the form of our dreams. Just a thought....
I had a fever for many days, I was going through drug withdrawals lol, but I like to think of it as a special dream from God anyway. I can only say that about 3 dreams, maybe, maybe not. A rib had been taken from me.

I had been in the hospital and I was on Dalada for days.

Old 10-20-2016, 09:59 PM

3,348 posts, read 1,620,359 times
? all of that was part of the dream?

Old 10-21-2016, 02:24 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,754,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
I would love to hear of a true dream..

One where a man assumes a role.
One where a man is not
silent about egypt.
But no, satan has to have servants to build with brick and stone.

Please call me a liar.

After all.
My blood cries out from under the alter.

Old 10-30-2016, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post

I didn't see this Bird.

I was in the hospital for 5 days on like heroin every 4 hours and when I left the hospital, I was having withdrawals from what they gave me and I had a fever for days, so maybe that's why I had it but the dream really meant something to me, meh, I suppose I could make a bubble gum wrapper a spiritual thing lol.

I have had dreams from God though, my whole family had the same dream in the same night about me and all of them were upset, not knowing what was happening especially after everyone learned that all of them dreamed the same thing.

Old 10-30-2016, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Italy, that's where the next big Earthquake story is going to begin.

I would say that I am a pretty good guesser as somebody who always watches, or maybe.....

Italy rocked by strongest earthquake to strike the country in 36 years | Fox News

Hashanah Rabbah, the 7th day of Tabernacles and Shemini Atzereth, the day of circumcision, the Pentecost of the fall. Italy just did something bad.

What happens next?

Old 10-30-2016, 08:55 AM

37,336 posts, read 28,045,767 times
Quote:
I would say that I am a pretty good guesser as somebody who always watches, or maybe.....

Italy rocked by strongest earthquake to strike the country in 36 years | Fox News

Hashanah Rabbah, the 7th day of Tabernacles and Shemini Atzereth, the day of circumcision, the Pentecost of the fall. Italy just did something bad.

What happens next?
There's been earthquakes all over the show in the last week, Italy just happens to be one of them.
http://www.642weather.com/weather/earthquakes-world.php

Old 10-30-2016, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
There's been earthquakes all over the show in the last week, Italy just happens to be one of them.
Earthquakes Worldwide Last 7 Days - Long Beach Weather
Not anything that has made big news that I read, there is always earthquakes for sure, and I watch one side of the plate and then look to the other side. If you watch every single day, you can really find a predictable pattern sometimes. If I added up the times I freaked people out with guessing earthquakes, it would almost look scary, I am a pretty darn good guesser and I got plenty witnesses for that, but just a guesser, the earthquake in Italy, a whole city just fell and the people must have thought it was the end of the world and it must have looked that way. Especially the day it happened, two weeks after my guess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity