U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2010, 05:48 PM

5,261 posts, read 6,433,765 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciotamicks View Post
or the destruction of his holy city, the enlsavement of his very people and the demise of their center of worship?
Or the death of a sudanese child by a mad raving atheist or muslim?
Or the heaps of unborn aborted babies?

I accept the omnipotency of god, and his plan and justice is for the good overall, but you, are still dead in your sins. There is a way out you know.
Amen!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2010, 06:14 PM

32,346 posts, read 21,185,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sciotamicks View Post
Or the destruction of His Holy City, the enlsavement of His very people and the demise of their center of worship?
Or the death of a Sudanese child by a mad raving atheist or Muslim?
Or the heaps of unborn aborted babies?

I accept the omnipotency of God, and His plan and justice is for the good overall, but you, are still dead in your sins. There is a way out you know.
And there was something redeemable in you that discovered this way out , or there was something redeemable in you that was able to choose what Adam could never had done and that was to make the right decision .

You need to burn all the books that you have ever read and start with a clean slate and an open heart .

Old 06-27-2010, 07:54 PM

5,810 posts, read 4,802,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
...So after 30 pages of ongoing, ongoing, ongoing, June has just one ittsy bitsy, simple little question:

Is she going to hell, or not?

Going?
Seems to me, we're all already here.

No June, the way I see it, NO...
I believe in God.
IMHO, I believe God loves June.
I believe June is in good hands.
I could go on and on as to the reasons why I believe this.
But I will spare you, for now.

peace,
sparrow

Old 06-27-2010, 08:17 PM

7,816 posts, read 10,720,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
....But I will spare you, for now.

Little bird, you make June laugh! You're "sparing me!" LOL!!!

Old 06-27-2010, 08:18 PM

32,346 posts, read 21,185,971 times
Quote:
...So after 30 pages of ongoing, ongoing, ongoing, June has just one ittsy bitsy, simple little question:

Is she going to hell, or not?

Dear June

I believe you question is genuine( i wouldn't expect anything different from you)

If you are asking will yoiu eternally burn in eternal torment because you have rejected the gospel that as been presented to you , i would say no.

Yet i am convinced that things have been said on this forum that have at least made your ears prick up and say "ok".

Old 06-27-2010, 08:20 PM

7,816 posts, read 10,720,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Dear June

I believe you question is genuine( i wouldn't expect anything different from you)

If you are asking will yoiu eternally burn in eternal torment because you have rejected the gospel that as been presented to you , i would say no.

Yet i am convinced that things have been said on this forum that have at least made your ears prick up and say "ok".
Now this ^ is "not sparing June."

Old 06-27-2010, 08:44 PM

Quote:

I admit.. I can be a serious rambler when it comes to certain topics. With the "30 pages of ongoing, onging.." lol.. I got tired just thinking of what my post would end up looking like.

Just call me spare-O.
ha. Now THAT is funny.

*crickets*

ok. maybe not.

Old 06-27-2010, 09:02 PM

1,897 posts, read 1,774,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
Just call me spare-O.
ha. Now THAT is funny.
Now that is "punny!" LOL!

Old 06-27-2010, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Hope for Tomorrow View Post
Now that is "punny!" LOL!
lol..

Old 06-27-2010, 11:01 PM

55 posts, read 62,315 times
Quote:

Only if you accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour wwill you attain Heaven,God loves you June and wants you to be in His Kingdom ,but if you reject Him,it is saying I didn't want to be with you in the first place but separate and apart. Please June take heed as it is your choice,make the right one before it is too late.Hell is just as real as Heaven as far as an eternal dwelling place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or