U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-24-2010, 04:15 PM
 
365 posts, read 437,435 times
Reputation: 87

Advertisements

Most Christians do not fully understand what Muslims are planning to do.

Most Christians do not fully understand the dangers Muslims possess to Christians.

Mohammad was a pedophile, and criminal and on his death bed he ordered and commanded all Muslims to kill all unbelievers until all religion is for Islam.

For shocking evidence about how you could be living next door to a future Islam martyr, read this webpage. It will change your life and help you to get closer to Jesus.

Hero Templates Free HTML Templates
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-24-2010, 04:19 PM
 
Location: New England
32,298 posts, read 21,149,668 times
Reputation: 2289
Jesus said "i will build my church and the gates of hell will not prevail against it". My look on it is if the gates of hell will not prevail against it neither will Islam.

I suppose it's another example how we have been hoodwinked into believing the devil and everything out there is greater than Almighty God Himself.

Last edited by pcamps; 06-24-2010 at 05:03 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2010, 04:39 PM
 
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
3,381 posts, read 3,494,944 times
Reputation: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Jesus said "i will build my church and the gates of hell will not prevail against it". My look on it is if the gates of hell will not prevail against it neither will Islam.
Agreed. My mom was bringing this stuff up quite a bit before she died, for some reason. She was talking about how the Muslims were taking over Seattle and seemed to be in agreement with each other about something. I dunno.

What can you say?

What would we do if some big ol' beastly nation popped up in our country and started bombing innocent civilians (your friends, your family)? I might be a little pisse* off, too. Most of the terrorist cells are poorly organized, out-funded, and out-gunned by the Western Nations. All they can do is blow themselves up to bits in a grocery store and freak the he** out of people. I can easily see the American leadership using that FEAR (oh, those nasty terrorists) to do terrible things to the American people.

And, I told my mom that even if cells were to start bombing grocery stores and the like, well, so what? The rest of the world has been going through this crud for a LONG time. I don't think there is any reason for Americans to panic or run around shutting everything down and shouting for a dictatorship, which I could see happening if the terrorists enrage enough Americans. You have to continue on; just like the Israelis, just like the Palestinians, just like people everywhere.


What are we supposed to do?

Love. (which won't happen, but I can dream. )
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2010, 04:47 PM
 
Location: Florida
5,965 posts, read 5,767,818 times
Reputation: 1595
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Jesus said "i will build my church and the gates of hell will not prevail against it". My look on it is if the gates of hell will not prevail against it neither will Islam.
Amen. It may very well be that the Islamic nations are used by God to judge the West - but that is God's business. We have certainly been doing a lot of damage to the Islamic nations with all our military might. The blow-back should come as no surprise. Since we have spent the last decade killing as many Muslims as we could, will it be any surprise when they fight back? This world is turning into a hell hole - a lake of fire. And God is sovereign over all of it. We must take up our crosses, just as Jesus did. To think that God is going to rapture us out of this mess is nothing more than shrinking from the cross and denying our sin as a nation. God is obviously bringing swift judgment on America. I certainly am not enjoying it - but that's the way I see it. There is a lot of weeping and gnashing of teeth here in hell.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2010, 04:55 PM
 
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
3,381 posts, read 3,494,944 times
Reputation: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartsong View Post
Amen. It may very well be that the Islamic nations are used by God to judge the West - but that is God's business. We have certainly been doing a lot of damage to the Islamic nations with all our military might. The blow-back should come as no surprise. Since we have spent the last decade killing as many Muslims as we could, will it be any surprise when they fight back? This world is turning into a hell hole - a lake of fire. And God is sovereign over all of it. We must take up our crosses, just as Jesus did. To think that God is going to rapture us out of this mess is nothing more than shrinking from the cross and denying our sin as a nation. God is obviously bringing swift judgment on America. I certainly am not enjoying it - but that's the way I see it. There is a lot of weeping and gnashing of teeth here in hell.
Quite right, Heartsong. The old hell-hole. Shrinking back is what I do best, unfortunately. Maybe this time I will get it right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2010, 05:01 PM
 
Location: arizona ... most of the time
11,826 posts, read 10,182,452 times
Reputation: 1308
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleHeart View Post
Most Christians do not fully understand what Muslims are planning to do.

Most Christians do not fully understand the dangers Muslims possess to Christians.
I came to understand this when I went to a speech given by "Jacob" (his assumed name). He converted from Muslim to Christianity and now faces death threats. He has said that Muslims are not interested in assimilating into the the western culture, but over throwing it.


Who is "Jacob"?

"Jacob", is formerly a muslim Kurd from Northern Iraq. He barely escaped being murdered as he fled to the mountain top next to his hometown in Northern Iraq, just hours before being shelled with WMD's. He saw the gas clouds rising and engulfing his town. Through the under ground contacts, he avoided being captured by the Iraqi Republican guard. For he knew that if captured, he and any surviving relative (if any) would certianly been tortured. He legally immigrated to the US, eventually living in WI.

While in WI, he came upon an employer who was Christian and the Holy Spirit worked faith into his heart. He now travels around the country speeking to groups about how God used a terrible situation to lead him to his faith in Christ.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2010, 05:16 PM
 
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
3,381 posts, read 3,494,944 times
Reputation: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
I came to understand this when I went to a speech given by "Jacob" (his assumed name). He converted from Muslim to Christianity and has death threats. He has said that Muslims are not interested in assimilating into the the western culture, but over throwing it.


Who is "Jacob"?

"Jacob", is formerly a muslim Kurd from Northern Iraq. He barely escaped being murdered as he fled to the mountain top next to his hometown in Northern Iraq, just hours before being shelled with WMD's. He saw the gas clouds rising and engulfing his town. Through the under ground contacts, he avoided being captured by the Iraqi Republican guard. For he knew that if captured, he and any surviving relative (if any) would certianly been tortured. He legally immigrated to the US, eventually living in WI.

While in WI, he came upon an employer who was Christian and the Holy Spirit worked faith into his heart. He now travels around the country speeking to groups about how God used a terrible situation to lead him to his faith in Christ.

That is a great story, twin.spin, and I am sincerely happy for him. I hope he really understands what it means to follow Christ.

I don't think it is ALL Muslims that want to overthrow Western Civilization. There are fanatical and fundamentalist Muslim organizations and folks, much like the fanatical and fundamentalist Christian folks, that want the whole world to be under one flag and so on, but not ALL are like this.

But, I wonder sometimes just what it is that causes people to "convert" to "Christianity" around the world. Christ said you will SUFFER and be hated by men for His sake, not financially and politically empowered. I have noticed that there are many around the world who "convert" to "Christianity" (Democracy, Capitalism) based on something a little deeper and more complex than the love of Christ and the "love your enemies" concept. And when they do convert they start backing organizations and nations whose ideas are in conflict with Christ and the Holy Spirit.

I ponder these things; quite heavily at times.

Anyway, I am glad he and his family (if he has one) are safe, now.

Last edited by herefornow; 06-24-2010 at 05:38 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2010, 05:40 PM
 
Location: Nashville, TN
2,031 posts, read 2,769,584 times
Reputation: 531
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
I came to understand this when I went to a speech given by "Jacob" (his assumed name). He converted from Muslim to Christianity and now faces death threats. He has said that Muslims are not interested in assimilating into the the western culture, but over throwing it.


Who is "Jacob"?

"Jacob", is formerly a muslim Kurd from Northern Iraq. He barely escaped being murdered as he fled to the mountain top next to his hometown in Northern Iraq, just hours before being shelled with WMD's. He saw the gas clouds rising and engulfing his town. Through the under ground contacts, he avoided being captured by the Iraqi Republican guard. For he knew that if captured, he and any surviving relative (if any) would certianly been tortured. He legally immigrated to the US, eventually living in WI.

While in WI, he came upon an employer who was Christian and the Holy Spirit worked faith into his heart. He now travels around the country speeking to groups about how God used a terrible situation to lead him to his faith in Christ.
Wow, God is good. Thank you for sharing his story. I will be praying for Jacob.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2010, 08:19 PM
 
5,499 posts, read 4,579,108 times
Reputation: 5149
Quote:
Originally Posted by herefornow View Post
Agreed. My mom was bringing this stuff up quite a bit before she died, for some reason. She was talking about how the Muslims were taking over Seattle and seemed to be in agreement with each other about something. I dunno.

What can you say?

What would we do if some big ol' beastly nation popped up in our country and started bombing innocent civilians (your friends, your family)? I might be a little pisse* off, too. Most of the terrorist cells are poorly organized, out-funded, and out-gunned by the Western Nations. All they can do is blow themselves up to bits in a grocery store and freak the he** out of people. I can easily see the American leadership using that FEAR (oh, those nasty terrorists) to do terrible things to the American people.

And, I told my mom that even if cells were to start bombing grocery stores and the like, well, so what? The rest of the world has been going through this crud for a LONG time. I don't think there is any reason for Americans to panic or run around shutting everything down and shouting for a dictatorship, which I could see happening if the terrorists enrage enough Americans. You have to continue on; just like the Israelis, just like the Palestinians, just like people everywhere.


What are we supposed to do?

Love. (which won't happen, but I can dream. )
Herefornow...it will happen...let's not give up! "Love Has The Final Move"...I truly believe this from the core of my being...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2010, 09:07 PM
 
5,807 posts, read 4,795,344 times
Reputation: 4303
Quote:
Originally Posted by ans57 View Post
Herefornow...it will happen...let's not give up! "Love Has The Final Move"...I truly believe this from the core of my being...
Me too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top