Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2010, 07:43 PM

2,031 posts, read 3,224,923 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
Oh my! You are so blessed!!!!!!!!!! It is so beautiful there! Which part of the state will you be in? I want to be in the eastern part closer to NC. I can't wait to leave Texas!!!!!! Maybe someday.
We are moving to Nashville (the suburbs). We thought about moving to Knoxville, but I've lived in L.A. my whole life so I think it may be too small town for me. I've never seen the Great Smokey Mountains and can't wait to visit! I'm really excited about moving to the south. L.A is sooooooo liberal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2010, 07:44 PM

1,897 posts, read 2,112,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
p is the initial of my first name , camps is my knickname . ILNC i cannot wait to get out of South Carolina and back to Newport RI where the cost of living is much higher .
I want to visit Charleston someday. We started to go there two years ago, but went to Asheville, NC instead. I love visiting the beach and a historic town at the same time like Savannah, GA and St. Augustine, FL.

Old 06-25-2010, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantWait2Leave View Post
We are moving to Nashville (the suburbs). We thought about moving to Knoxville, but I've lived in L.A. my whole life so I think it may be too small town for me. I've never seen the Great Smokey Mountains and can't wait to visit! I'm really excited about moving to the south. L.A is sooooooo liberal.
I used to live in Knoxville, and we just went to the Smokeys last week. It's beautiful there.

Old 06-25-2010, 07:53 PM

23,015 posts, read 34,381,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantWait2Leave View Post
You will LOVE the Smokey Mountains!!!! Soooo much beauty there! Knoxville is where we hope to move or maybe Seiverville. October is the best time to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Hope for Tomorrow View Post
I used to live in Knoxville, and we just went to the Smokeys last week. It's beautiful there.
Yes it is!!!

Old 06-25-2010, 07:54 PM

23,015 posts, read 34,381,249 times
Quote:
I never even looked to see where you are from, so I thought you lived in NC!
Oh I wish!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-25-2010, 08:00 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,289,070 times
Quote:
I want to visit Charleston someday. We started to go there two years ago, but went to Asheville, NC instead. I love visiting the beach and a historic town at the same time like Savannah, GA and St. Augustine, FL.
I am sure you will love it , i love Savannah . Downtown Charleston is very nice. I believe the Lord brought us down here for a while , but i believe He's making a way back to New England for us.

Old 06-25-2010, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr5150 View Post
Google the CA Welfare and Institution code for 5150.

Sometimes I work with these people.

5150 (Involuntary psychiatric hold) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
That must be a very challenging job.

Old 06-25-2010, 08:35 PM

2,031 posts, read 3,224,923 times
Quote:
Oh really?! How neat!

Old 06-25-2010, 09:05 PM

11,825 posts, read 12,491,540 times
My wife and have had to endure two miscarriages, so twin spin came to be in honor of both. These verses came to mind to help me over the loss, verses about being spun together:

Isaiah 49:5
And now the LORD says— he who formed me in the womb

Psalm 22:10
From birth I was cast upon you; from my mother's womb you have been my God.

But in God's wisdom is not mine and they taken back into heaven.
In honor of them, I then started a small business called Twin Spin.

I have (at times) considered changing the name due to some who are prone to make fun of it...especially in Christian forum no less .... but just can't. For now I say with Job:

Job 1:21
"......... The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away; may the name of the LORD be praised."

Old 06-25-2010, 09:08 PM

13,250 posts, read 42,780,434 times
I'm female (a chick, in the yankee slang vernacular). I'm also an anonymous entity, which is not to be confused with the Shakespearean "anon," which means "later."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity