U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-27-2010, 11:55 AM
 
Location: Rapid City, SD
723 posts, read 884,000 times
Reputation: 134

Advertisements

Oil spill occurs one day after U.S. turns their backs on Israel!!!

Time to open your eyes to what is happening!!!


YouTube - EXCLUSIVE! OIL SPILL IN GULF - Hand of God? Connection to Israel?


GOD BLESS!!!
DALE
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-27-2010, 12:54 PM
 
Location: Florida
5,261 posts, read 6,417,556 times
Reputation: 841
Greetings Dale...my precious brother...I believe it.

I posted a link on my thread..."...while you were sleeping..." that pleas to our brothers and sisters for a national day of prayer today, please, go read it and pass it out to all you know who believe!...this IS the hand of God...He controls the deep waters...like He controls everything else in the entire universe!

The same who mock us of our faith...mocks this as well...no big surprise.

Love you so much!
Verna.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-27-2010, 02:06 PM
 
Location: South Jordan, Utah
6,801 posts, read 7,362,623 times
Reputation: 2960
Everyday all over the world there are natural and made-made accidents and disasters, I don't think God is sending these things as punishment for every thing we do or don't do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-27-2010, 04:05 PM
 
Location: Out of Florida........
4,309 posts, read 5,580,825 times
Reputation: 939
What is wrong with you people?? Are you so content on keeping your heads in the sand? Staying in your comfort zones? So much so...to your own detriment? Don't you see the tides have turned? Not turning, but TURNED? Wake up CHRISTIANS!! BELIEVERS!!

The unbelievers....they don't believe, granted, it's a choice that they've made. YESSSSS, CHOICE!! But the mockers and scoffers that the bible speaks about are the very ones who've PROFESSED to be believers of the faith! WOW!! WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO SEE AND HEAR THAT WILL GET YOU TO "WAKE UP"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-27-2010, 04:24 PM
 
Location: New York City
5,556 posts, read 6,904,991 times
Reputation: 1354
So I guess it would have been the right thing for the U.S to endorse and approve of Israeli soldiers shooting people in the head who were on a humanitarian mission and THAT would have stopped to oil spill. I mean, c'mon guys! When you come up with these bright ideas, you only open up a can of worms.

I don't know why you guys ALWAYS need to filter EVERY disaster on the planet through your religious worldview.

2004 Tsunami - God did it because those heathens over there needed a wake up call

2005 Katrina - God did it because New Orleans is a city full of sin

2010 Haiti earthquake - God did it because Haitians are the scum of the earth...err, devil worshipers.

2010 oil spill - God did it because the U.S refused to endorse Israel's over reaction or aggression.

What are we going to hear next...the U.S lost to Ghana in the World Cup because of the Gay Pride parade in New York today?

Let me know if any of you need to report the post, by the way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-27-2010, 04:27 PM
 
1,468 posts, read 1,875,836 times
Reputation: 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
What is wrong with you people?? Are you so content on keeping your heads in the sand? Staying in your comfort zones? So much so...to your own detriment? Don't you see the tides have turned? Not turning, but TURNED? Wake up CHRISTIANS!! BELIEVERS!!

The unbelievers....they don't believe, granted, it's a choice that they've made. YESSSSS, CHOICE!! But the mockers and scoffers that the bible speaks about are the very ones who've PROFESSED to be believers of the faith! WOW!! WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO SEE AND HEAR THAT WILL GET YOU TO "WAKE UP"?
Betsey,

I ask the same questions every single day. Perhaps when it actually starts to "hit home" they might wake up? And "hit home" it most definitely will.....
IF ISRAEL GOES DOWN WE ALL GO DOWN.

For Western countries to side with those who question Israel’s legitimacy, for them to play games in international bodies with Israel’s vital security issues, for them to appease those who oppose Western values rather than robustly to stand up in defence of those values, is not only a grave moral mistake, but a strategic error of the first magnitude.

Israel is a fundamental part of the West. The West is what it is thanks to its Judeo-Christian roots. If the Jewish element of those roots is upturned and Israel is lost, then we are lost too. Whether we like it or not, our fate is inextricably intertwined.

READ MORE....

World Jewish Congress - OPINION - José María Aznar: If Israel goes down, we all go down
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-27-2010, 05:12 PM
 
Location: South Jordan, Utah
6,801 posts, read 7,362,623 times
Reputation: 2960
I feel sorry for some of you, spending every waking moment trying to tie in things to Gods punishment.

My God saves and is freeing of the shackles you have.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-27-2010, 05:19 PM
 
Location: Out of Florida........
4,309 posts, read 5,580,825 times
Reputation: 939
Quote:
Originally Posted by hilgi View Post
I feel sorry for some of you, spending every waking moment trying to tie in things to Gods punishment.

My God saves and is freeing of the shackles you have.
Thank you for sharing......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-27-2010, 05:22 PM
 
Location: Florida
5,965 posts, read 5,757,671 times
Reputation: 1590
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneInDaMembrane View Post
So I guess it would have been the right thing for the U.S to endorse and approve of Israeli soldiers shooting people in the head who were on a humanitarian mission and THAT would have stopped to oil spill. I mean, c'mon guys! When you come up with these bright ideas, you only open up a can of worms.

I don't know why you guys ALWAYS need to filter EVERY disaster on the planet through your religious worldview.

2004 Tsunami - God did it because those heathens over there needed a wake up call

2005 Katrina - God did it because New Orleans is a city full of sin

2010 Haiti earthquake - God did it because Haitians are the scum of the earth...err, devil worshipers.

2010 oil spill - God did it because the U.S refused to endorse Israel's over reaction or aggression.

What are we going to hear next...the U.S lost to Ghana in the World Cup because of the Gay Pride parade in New York today?

Let me know if any of you need to report the post, by the way.
Yes, it is irritating. The ultra-right wing zionists are so full of hatred for others. I suppose it never entered their minds that God might be judging the U.S. for all the war crimes we've committed and for supporting Israel as they massacre the Palestinians and treat them like animals or less than animals in a cage. Vipers! Hypocrites!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-27-2010, 05:40 PM
 
Location: South Jordan, Utah
6,801 posts, read 7,362,623 times
Reputation: 2960
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartsong View Post
Yes, it is irritating. The ultra-right wing zionists are so full of hatred for others. I suppose it never entered their minds that God might be judging the U.S. for all the war crimes we've committed and for supporting Israel as they massacre the Palestinians and treat them like animals or less than animals in a cage. Vipers! Hypocrites!
Or it may just be stuff happens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top